tuscl

How Many People Here Have Joined SJGs Organization?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Seems there a lot more retards here than usual, wonder how many are recruits of “the organization?” I mean, they all seem to have similar motives - which is drive everyone crazy... luckily they all have to share the same computer in SJGs moms basement because “the organization” is saving up his allowance to buy another one which won’t be complete until 2021.

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I wanted to apply - but the SJG organization website is specific - and only stripper quality hotties can apply.

Nobody has confused me with being a Chippendale’s dancer yet! Lol!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    He is only scouting for slim mexican boys is the word on beaumont canyon drive.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    The organization wouldn’t allow drugs. So I never finished my application.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ but you can drink all the chloroform you can handle, if that may entice you...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Today is unusually retarded on here, it's great.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    SJG should organize a shuttle service to Tijuana for guys who want front room makeout sessions. Or he can sell lap dances are for losers t shirts
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think Tijuana Tim beat him to that business idea...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I heard the entire Nicole1994 crew joined. All 1 of them
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Going full retard in a discussion about SJG’s organization seems appropriate...

Tijuana Tim is a true entrepreneur. He employs whores, donkeys, goats. He’s created many more jobs than SJG’s organization ever will.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^^Nice attempt to cover up. We know you would prefer to play with the boys.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i don't fucking know but my organization got about twenty people involved so far, SJG admit that my organization is further along
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion