tuscl

Well that was fun

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Sunday, October 28, 2018 3:17 PM
At a club on Thursday that I don't frequent often and found a great dancer, fun, sexy, playful in the dance area, great conversation on a number of topics. So I buy her a drink after a few LD's and she says she has to go see a regular before coming back to me. Cool, go ahead, I am not sure I want to get a CR. Ten minutes go by with her visiting, 20, 30 all with the reg and no issue for me. Another dancer stops by to visit me and is fun, sexy, great LD so I suggest we get a private and Dancer 1 comes over immediately as we get up and says that she has a room with me next and tells Dancer 2 to GTFO. I am dumbfounded at this point. I tell #1 I am interested in the new girl so go back with your regular. She starts crying she needs the money and it devolves to a total shit storm of emotion from her. Then here comes her White Knight to save her from the mean customer. I tell dancer #2 to give me 5 and I will join her in back and she steps away. White Knight tries to post me up a bit and tells me to get the fuck out of the club or he will tell management and have me thrown out. Okay, now I am pissed as my nice evening is screwed. I tell him to call management if he wants but to stay the fuck away from me. I walk over to dancer #2 and tell her I am out of here and give her a $50 for her time. I head out and I hear dancer 2 call me and she says to wait while she gets her stuff and we go out together for a drink and some OTC fun. Overall the drama was worth it as #2 was awesome in the hotel. Gotta love stripper shit don't you.

14 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    As long as this stuff happens in clubs where I don’t go to, I find these types of stories great. Smash that like button.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Skeet skeet
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Great story. You caused trouble
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Life is like a box of chocolates.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    While the circumstances were somewhat different, I’ve had psycho strippers have an emotional fit over not getting my money. So this story sounds very plausible. But you’re lucky that #2 could leave her shift so easily. Many clubs probably might not have let her leave early.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't recall ever having an issue with another customer over a dancer - these days if anyone comes at me sideways and I can tell they're out of line and just being an ahole where it's not worth trying to sort it out bc they're just a POS, I don't even acknowledge what they are saying and just let it go in one ear and out the other and just go about my biz - POS people get off on being shitty and by engaging them one is kinda giving them what they want - as the saying goes "you can't win an argument with a fool/ignorant-person" - I wouldn't let some POS run me out of the club and like I said I would not even engage him by saying a single word to him nor let anything he says affect me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I also have little tolerance for a dancer trying to bully another dancer who I'm with - if I'm engaged with a dancer and another dancer tells her to beat it bc I somehow belong to her, I send the bully packing and likely she'll never get another dime from me - I hate rude low-class people
  • trpterp
    6 years ago
    What's a "CR"? That one's not in the glossary. Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    CR = Champagne Room
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "White Knight tries to post me up a bit and tells me to get the fuck out of the club or he will tell management and have me thrown out." Nice that you got something good out of it, but no way do I leave because a customer gets in my face. Regular or not. Not worth getting into a fight over, but you're doing the guy a favor by letting that get to management. Dudes get killed over stuff like that.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I thought about going to management but frankly didn't care enough to stay, I hate that drama shit and didn't want #1 in my face all night so it worked out.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Psycho shit always happens when a dancer thinks she has your money locked down and discovers she doesn't.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Dancer B should have farted on her
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    It is silly Dancer 1 needs the money so bad, but then kicks you to the curb for a regular who is not spending or not spending much. I have seen the same thing at times: a dancer I've show interest in getting dances from decides to attend to her regular first, but only ends up getting a free drink from him over the course of 45 minutes of her time. If a white knight got in my face, I would have given him a five finger death punch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion