tuscl

Strippers with kids

Vantablack
GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)
Monday, October 22, 2018 10:52 PM
Let's say you hit it off with dancer in the club really well and you guys go out on an OTC date. She mentions that she has a kid from a previous marriage/relationship. Would that bother you in any way? Or would you be indifferent to it?

59 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So did this happen?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    all dem hoez got kids yo. you just gotta learn to fucking work wit dat shit. if a hoe already got kids then its likely she less likely to skip out of her birth control pills and turn into your third baby momma!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    It did not happen to me, however I am unsure as to how I'd even react to such a situation
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    yo vantablack what kinda car you drive homie?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Why is this just a stripper question lol and not for all females??
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @lil baller Camaro as a daily and a Corvette as a weekend car
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    those are some sweet cars. impressive that you're driving two cars as well. most of the time you gotta be a big baller like me in order to do shit like that. i have different cars for different occasions. I got a yellow colored lamborghini gallardo and a blue lamborghini murcielago to roll up to dem clubs with. I got a red colored Ferrari F12 berlinetta for drag racing purposes. I got a white porsche for classier shit and I also got a limo if i'm going to a super fucking classy event. I also got a black rover if I'm feelin like driving something bigger.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"It did not happen to me, however I am unsure as to how I'd even react to such a situation" I'm having trouble understanding why a stripper with a kid is a "situation", or why you need to react to it. Not trying to be a dick, I truly don't understand what a stripper having a child, has anything to do with your OTC or why this is some sort of difficult decision point. Why is this even a question? Some moral quandary? Or is it that you're concerned she'll have a looser pussy from childbirth, in which case, I can kinda understand the concern at least, but hasn't been an issue among the strippers w/ kids I've OTCed with.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    OMG, she has a kid???
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If this is an OTC "date", meaning you are paying her. Why would it matter ? Do you think her vagina is going to be stretched out ? Many strippers are single moms, especially the ones that work the day shifts. As long as she doesn't bring the kid along OR spend the entire time talking about it, then I just don't care. Now, if this is a real date and you are thinking about this person as a relationship, then that is an entirely different discussion.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ll echo the “why do you give a shit” sentiments heretofore mentioned.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    It is likely true.... but just as likely to be a set up for the.... I need money for my kid game
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    My most frequent OTC girl has 3 kids And her little sister has 4. The only thing that means to me is they are remarkably fertile and I need to be damn sure to bring a raincoat to any meeting that might include FS.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    You just worried about her snatch being blown out?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Good luck on finding a stripper who doesn’t have a kid, almost all of them do.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing he cares because he's thinking of the stripper as a regular date and not a paid one.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Don't they all?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    In the case where a single-mom dancer is struggling, and her kid lives in squalor and poverty, it can be really depressing. At least for something ongoing. I had an experience like that several years ago and prefer paid flings with no kids involved. On SA I filter out those with kids. Doesn't mean I don't like kids -- it's just the opposite.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Why should it bother you, it does not bother her if you have kids or what your status is.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    It would disturb me greatly because I only fuck strippers who are virgins.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if you had to pick between two strippers with the same looks, body. i would pick the stripper with a kid
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ and let me guess - you pick her because you assume she would be the more “grounded” one? Good theory.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Not at all unless causes drama. Almost of them I do - any relationship otc is an SD relationship anyway. My requirements: she is ontime to session, happy ending every time one way or another, price in 100-200 range, she is descreet, plus wb bik nude / photo modeling.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    They dont date u for free nor wb y gf. Most in relationship. It’s just a matter of money.....to get what u want. For me money has trumped their husband, bf, baby daddy. Don’t be stupid and fall for some rob line she is y gf. The best she gonna he is sugar baby.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    They dont date u for free nor wb y gf. Most in relationship. It’s just a matter of money.....to get what u want. For me money has trumped their husband, bf, baby daddy. Don’t be stupid and fall for some rob line she is y gf. The best she gonna he is sugar baby.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I mean OTC date as in a normal date, not a P4P one where you just go to the hotel and have sex and leave. And I ask because strippers typically carry a lot of baggage and a kid is usually one of them
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 I'll never pay a stripper for OTC. Either she does it voluntarily or we don't do it at all. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    If talking about a regular date, it wouldn’t bother me, it’s life.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^ and let me guess - you pick her because you assume she would be the more “grounded” one? Good theory. "" No, it means she fucks, and is not virgin.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    A regular date indeed. Some lessons just need to be learned the hard way. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Aye yi yo
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol ^^
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    If you are serious about this woman (and I'm not saying that it's necessarily a good idea!), Tell her she can bring her kid! You can get an idea of what her child is like, what kind of mom she is, and you will score major brownie points with her!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    “I'll never pay a stripper for OTC. Either she does it voluntarily or we don't do it at all. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit” Whoa!!! It’s not like that isn’t what most people on this board are talking about when they say OTC.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    OTC just means outside of the club. If I meant OTC P4P I would've said so. I said OTC date, as in a normal civilian date.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    I'd prefer a young mother. Sexier imho
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    idk why it would matter unless things get serious. if she's letting a random guy from the club meet her kid without dating for at least a few months first then she has issues and is probably drama
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    idk why it would matter unless things get serious. if she's letting a random guy from the club meet her kid without dating for at least a few months first then she has issues and is probably drama
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @April Vanta is in his early 20's any girls with kids is a problem at that age. I personally didn't date girls with kids until after I turned 35, that was just 4 years ago.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^gotcha. still a good rule of thumb no matter the age- if a single mother (or father) is introducing new men/women to her kid at the drop of a hat, it probably won't end well for anyone involved. i feel like that's more common with younger parents but it's still a red flag
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    One of my former flings is a dancer with two kids. She'd never been able to take them anywhere good, so I brought three of them to the zoo and the aquarium. It was a lot of fun. I know it's hard to remember on TUSCL, but dancers have families, friends, and lives outside the club. Crazy, I know. It's almost like they're people.
  • lick-that
    6 years ago
    ++ Titus OP: Thread VERY carefully, they Always think more of it than you do. Been there. Keep your distance and enjoy, come up with whatever U need to get out of being a part of "her situation". Would advise the same except the last line if it were a civilian also. Had a civie girl introduce me, then not long after tried to act like we were building a "Family". Go figure
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Whether it’s a civie date or a paid one, I don’t personally agree with the idea of hanging around a child that’s not yours, unless a relationship is to the point both adults would consider each other serious candidates for marriage, or at least being together a long time. [view link] ^^According to what I linked above, just having one step parent increases the risk to mental health issues for the child. Imagine being one man of many. Ultimately, this is mostly on her and not you. But I’d recommend to go ahead and have fun with the mom. But to not become known to the child.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    At best, have it be like a titus23 thing. You’re just a random friend who tags along one day. Not seriously involved. And if you’re in your early 20s, it’s easy to avoid dating women with children. (Like GACA said)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I would not date a stripper, so whether that stripper has kids or not is moot. I'd say you need your head examined if you're thinking about going this route, whether or not she has a kid isn't the issue. FWB with a stripper, doesn't matter if she has kids or not. Awesome regardless, plus you'll never meet the kid, the only issue is sometimes her babysitter might fall through -->"I'll never pay a stripper for OTC. Either she does it voluntarily or we don't do it at all." You're fucking strippers for free on the reg? Phatboy, take notes! :)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't see the big deal. Plenty of non stripper bitches have kids.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Children very quickly become emotionally attached, it’s better in a casual relationship to keep your distance, I never brought my children around the women I dated when they were young, I was always mindful of having continuity in their life, small children don’t understand why someone they liked all of a sudden stopped being available and sometimes feel like it’s their fault. Smartest is to not go there.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I guess in the end it depends on what kind of relationship I am trying to achieve with her
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Closest I came to this was when my ATF moved in with a guy. A few months later I'm in the club waiting for her. She comes in and tells me she'll be out in a bit. She comes out and sits with me then the news, she tells me she is pregnant. I asked about her plans. She hasn't even told the guy yet. She is going to decide what t do then tell him. A couple of weeks later the same scenario, except this time she comes out from the back in the same street clothes she wore into the club. Came to our table and says let's get out of here. She wanted to go get something to eat. We meet at the restaurant. Before we go in she sits in my car and starts crying. Seems when she told the guy and his mother found out the mother went crazy. Blamed everything on her. A real nasty scene according to her and the guy didn't even back her up. She packed her stuff and walked out. Right then she also decided she would not bring the baby into that situation. Was not a pleasant time for either of us. She ended up moving away and I saw her only a few more times in her new club. I ended our club relationship. I regret that till this day, but we still saw each other outside the club when she was with my family. She was very cold during those times.
  • lick-that
    6 years ago
    @Vanta Unless you want some part of her home life, and all that comes with it. She's a woman, she's going to start thinking more inevitably. Same as civie
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I'm not gonna lie, it's definitely more of a con then a pro.
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    Doesnt bother me at all. I seek out single moms for OTC dates. They will work cheaper and do almost anything you want for a price. The need the money so that wins half the battle.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Doesnt bother me unless the kids walks in on us. Then the girl usually screams "leave", and i say "let the boy watch" [view link]
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @Titus23: "She'd never been able to take them anywhere good, so I brought three of them to the zoo and the aquarium. It was a lot of fun." ^Did it turn out like in the movie Sideways, when Jack took Stephanie and her child to the bowling alley and arcade and the next day she beat his head with a motorcycle helmet when she discovered he was engaged?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I haven't actually seen that movie before, but considering I'm not engaged (or married), and my head has never been beaten in by anything, I'd say no, not like that at all. In fact, I'm still pretty close with her. We're hanging out at her girlfriend's house this weekend.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Did your wife leave your ass and take your son with her?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm not married and I don't have a kid. In fact I'm just barely over the legal drinking age. I'm just asking out if curiosity
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    That was to Titus, before he murdered BJ99 in Des Moines he had a wife that hated him and a young kid. He'd also pay chicks a grand just to sit with him all night then he scores with one for "free" and comes here asking for high fives
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    I like to pickup women who have kids because their feelings of responsibility over another life make them more desperate for male validation, in other words, easier targets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion