tuscl

WWYD

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
If you saw a dancer lifting a custy's wallet - would you go up to him and let him know while the dancer was still with him so as she would not take off with his wallet?

I likely would go up to him and tell him unless I'm having a bad day amd don't wamna deal with the potential drama of getting involved.

38 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    If I was dancing: nothing.

If I was a customer:
    “Hey girly what a nice bulge you got there...OH WAIT”
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Irrespective of how good or bad a day I had I would let him know. To do nothing is just as bad as carrying out the act itself. I wouldn't give a flying fuck about the drama.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ ditto
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’d tell him. Unless Mary Jane got paranoid that he might kill us.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I find it quite a miracle that I have never (to the best of my knowledge) lost any money inside a club due to this type of thing.

I can see it happening far more than we can imagine considering for one how stupid guys are in general and how much worse we get when we are drunk AND horny.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Just don’t do what this one guy did...

There was this one guy who rudely turned a dancer down. She made a snide remark at him. He yelled at her “you think I don’t have any money!?”

He pulled his money out of his wallet to taunt her with it. She snatched it and ran to the dressing room. I heard she made a grand that night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ flashing one's money is not a good idea - good way to get robbed - I even make it a point of trying not to show my wad when paying a dancer and just reach into my pocket and slide out the $20s one by one
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I can't be sure what I'd do until I'm in that situation. But at least in my fave clubs, I keep on friendly terms with the managers and bouncers. At minimum I think I'd tell the manager, keep myself insulated from the ensuing potential drama
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of an old thread where the wannabe baller placed his stack on the table I guess "to make an impression" and his stack got stolen - part of me didn't feel sorry for him for being a showoff
  • VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    ^ Londonguy is right.

I got pick pocketed at Follies for some bills. To make it worse, Shadowcat warned me about the cunt! When the master speaks, listen.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd confront her and threaten to turn her in if she didn't split the take with me.

J/K. I would definitely alert the guy.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nothing. If he's too dumb to notice and she's too dumb to know she's on camera............they deserve each other.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never seen a dancer lift a customers wallet.

I’m thinking that I’ve never looked closely enough to see it happen. I don’t really pay much attention to other customers in the club.

If I’m seated at the bar, I will say hello to others, but that’s about the extent of my noticing them.

If I saw a dancer stealing from a customer, I’d tell the guy. It’s taking a chance, as some guys might react poorly to getting the news, but it is important to tell someone.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    The situation would determine how I dealt with telling him or whoever, but there is no doubt I would make it known a dancer stole from him. I do not accept theft as viable for any reason!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Trap ho is a real cunt, just to let you know I caught a customer stealing a dancer’s cash a few years back i took it richter out of his hand and handed it back to the dancer.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I would tell him. I would hope if that happened to me that someone would let me know.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

VBD - The cunt is still working but stays clear of me and I think she knows better now than to try that shit again.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    To be completely honest, I'm not sure. Like Cash, I rarely pay close enough attention to other customers that I would likely notice anyway. But if I did, I'd like to say that I'd take the high road and get involved. I suspect the reality would depend on what I had going on.

If I was on my way out for OTC or in negotiations for such, I'd probably stay out of it rather than get derailed. i'd probably also stay out of it if I was being well entertained ITC and didn't want to break the mood. But if I had nothing going on and/or didn't like the dancer, I'd probably go and say something.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'd probably tell the guy unless I know he is a real piece of work then fuck it. I've worked in many clubs where thieving happens but never witnessed it unless you count silly shit like guys waving around a $20 at the stage then shocked the girl snatches it. I dont consider that to be thieving at all though -shrug-
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i lost $400 in synn coi maybe a half year ago. i’m sure it was not lifted.

musta fallen out of my pocket. never found it. damn.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve had good service from that particular girl a few times since then. either she is honest in saying that she did not see the money or maybe I just paid a nice tip ahead of time for the services I have received from her.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Why would you all go tell the guy (in front of the stripper, and facing that drama?), rather than just doing your civic duty by telling the manager and leaving it at that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ bc she can take off to the dressing room and hide the evidence and deny any wrong doing
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ah, in my regular club, the manager can and does drag the girl to the video cameras for things like this
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I tell the guy. I would tell the dancer if it was the other way. Love the answers from the resident dancers, since I just saw a discussion about marrying your ATF lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^^ the video camera doesn't necessarily catch everything - if she does it in a sly enough way for the custy not to notice decent chance the camera may not catch it either - usually this occurs while the chick is dancing or sitting on the PL
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If the guy is trashed and doesn't know what's going, that's on him. If the guy is just clueless, I might help.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I hear about people getting things stollen from them at LV Rhino all the time. I’ve never heard of s wallet being stolen but I have heard of phones being stolen all the time.

I would say something, like “oh I think you dropped your wAllet sir!” Like loudly and obnoxiously.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I'm with londonguy. Of course I'd say something.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Would depend on proximity. If it were across the room, I'd inform a manager. If it were closer by, I'd exclaim it aloud such as telling the dancer so as the custie can hear "whatcha got there!!!" and let them handle the situation with myself out of it as much as possible.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    nicespice's scenario is different.. so is hard selling, or convincing a drunk guy to spend too much. i've heard guys claim that is "stealing" and i don't consider it to be so.

but if i saw a dancer sneakily pocket a wallet from an unsuspecting customer while he was in the bathroom, or while she was dancing for him.. i would say something. i can't stand girls who flat out steal just because they can. we are supposed to be dancers not pick pockets or con artists. sneaky, lazy girls like that are one of the reasons why we are looked down on as low lifes. plus i myself have had way too many things and too much cash stolen from crackhead thieving bitches, it's not fun
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    Of course I'd say something, and right away. It's theft.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You guys are such good eggs that I almost feel guilty for saying that I would only say something if it didn't interfere with my fun. It's the truth, but it doesn't paint the best picture. Truth be told though, part of my ambivalence stems from the disdain I feel for guys who put themselves in this position. We're not talking about widows and orphans here, but rather grown men who are paying girls of dubious character for xyz and he should know better.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Id ask her for a cut, and threaten to start shit if she doesn't pay me
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Absolutely.

Wouldn't you want someone to tell you?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'd say something. If I was ticked off at the dancer or club for any reason, might report it to the police as well so the criminal cold be arrested.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Bros before hoes, tell him what she's up to.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    So I'll take another pass on this one. On my last visit to a club that I actually like and will probably go back to, I had a dancer lift some money from my wallet. Maybe a couple of hundred. The exact specifics of how it happened are little much to type out, but having been there when it happened (just her and me, no third party - she simply executed perfectly when she saw a chance and I got lazy) it was almost worth having her do it just to see that someone could do it. All that being said, if someone had been walking by and seen what was happening would I have wanted them to say something? No, not really.

To quote myself: "If the guy is trashed and doesn't know what's going, that's on him. If the guy is just clueless, I might help."

I wasn't trashed, but was distracted by some all-pro 99th percentile VIP voodoo. Wouldn't say clueless, but entirely too comfortable and had left my wallet someplace where it was more accessible than it should have been. So yeah, that's on me. I'll admit that p bart of me is impressed. First time for everything. The dollars I was probably going to spend later anyway, but the realization of what happened spilled over into my next appointment so that was awkward. Shit happens, but you've never been in the hobby long enough to forget how it works.

You know how lions get retired in the wild? It ain't always when another lion comes along to send him on his way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion