tuscl

Hypocrite test...

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Monday, October 22, 2018 4:16 AM
Are you a hypocrite? There is a very easy test to determine if so. Do you like getting hand-jobs? Do you like giving hand-jobs? I you answered yes to the first and no to the second you fail the test.. :-)

17 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ sounds like a faggor thet likes giving hand jobs. LDK likes exchanging hand jobs with trannys. You could hit him up
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Homo
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    flagooner, are you trying to signal to LostinFLA that you want to give him a handjob? I’m a live-and-let-live it’s all brilliant kind of guy, but maybe you should plan your handjob-giving via PM lest you offend vajmon!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Remember, vajmon thinks it is PC when people berate him for walking around the post office with his pants off. Imagine how he feels about gay hookups taking place on TUSCL! I can tell you how he feels: non-brilliant!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    My man
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    My man = fuck you
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Mack, are you saying you never gave yourself a hand job? Why were you so quick to assume it meant jerking off other dudes? Hmmm?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Because you are a homo.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And, yes, I am a hypocrite.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This needs clarification before it becomes a homo train! When I read the op - it sounds as if the op is asking if you like to give hand jobs to others. In general terminology - if he’s asking if you enjoy masturbation - it’s best to ask that question directly. I don’t refer to fingering a woman as a hand job, and I’ve not heard that term used normally either. I think the op needs rewording.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No rewording necessary. This is a Homo thread. Now, if he had made the same argument about ass fucking it would have been okay.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I like getting hand jobs.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ smash that like button
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice - the whole hand? Asking for a friend...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, do you prefer your like button smashed or more gently manipulated?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ahahaha. Well played, gentlemen.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Huntsman she likes her like button tipped you should know that ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion