Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hypocrite test...

LostinFLA

Evil Sheldon!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are you a hypocrite? There is a very easy test to determine if so. Do you like getting hand-jobs? Do you like giving hand-jobs? I you answered yes to the first and no to the second you fail the test.. :-)

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ sounds like a faggor thet likes giving hand jobs. LDK likes exchanging hand jobs with trannys. You could hit him up

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Homo

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

flagooner, are you trying to signal to LostinFLA that you want to give him a handjob?

I’m a live-and-let-live it’s all brilliant kind of guy, but maybe you should plan your handjob-giving via PM lest you offend vajmon!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Remember, vajmon thinks it is PC when people berate him for walking around the post office with his pants off. Imagine how he feels about gay hookups taking place on TUSCL!

I can tell you how he feels: non-brilliant!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

My man

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

My man = fuck you

Profile picture for LostinFLA
LostinFLA
•

Mack, are you saying you never gave yourself a hand job? Why were you so quick to assume it meant jerking off other dudes? Hmmm?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Because you are a homo.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And, yes, I am a hypocrite.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This needs clarification before it becomes a homo train!

When I read the op - it sounds as if the op is asking if you like to give hand jobs to others. In general terminology - if he’s asking if you enjoy masturbation - it’s best to ask that question directly.

I don’t refer to fingering a woman as a hand job, and I’ve not heard that term used normally either.

I think the op needs rewording.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No rewording necessary. This is a Homo thread.

Now, if he had made the same argument about ass fucking it would have been okay.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I like getting hand jobs.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ smash that like button

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

NiceSpice - the whole hand? Asking for a friend...

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Nicespice, do you prefer your like button smashed or more gently manipulated?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ahahaha. Well played, gentlemen.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Huntsman she likes her like button tipped you should know that ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement