Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Where you can have 100s of aliases all free of charge."

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Ultimate Strip Club List Where you can have 100s of aliases all free of charge.

Lol! That's a good way to encourage the trolls

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Damn. I only have one handle and have to split my trolling and real comments within it.

I’m going to be pissed if I find out it only me and like five other people.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Founder is great.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ It’s just you me and juice buddy;)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i still have not figured out to have a successful alias. i probably would forget to log out anyway.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

There’s somewhere between 5-8 separate individuals I figured out that will at least occasionally partake in aliases.

I’m sure there are more members than I know of who do so as well.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

God Bless Founder

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"I’m going to be pissed if I find out it only me and like five other people."

You think there's FIVE other people?? I love your hopeless optimism! I am fairly convinced that it's just me, nicespice, juice, and san_jose_guy

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^What are your aliases, Subra? xD

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

My aliases: nicespice, juice, san_jose_guy

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Hah! Smash that like button!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^There’s one or maybe two in particular who I suspect are just simply unsure who to be at their core. So he/she has aliases to split off separate parts of one’s personality. But that’s just guessing on my end.

I know for myself, I like to think I’m a contributing member on this board, even if a lot of my posts are also trolling. Members here wouldn’t just indulge me because of my tits, would they?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You’d like to think that right;)

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

So I’m either advanced or Subra, NiceSpice or Juice??? I am definitely not SJG.

If I’m NiceSpice I’m warning you, the amount of time spent touching myself is about to go up ;)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

nice tits certainly give you a pass nicespice.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got 100k aliases. We gonna have troll armagedon. Hahahahahaha

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

We are gathering the troops as we speak for the great war to end all wars

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Is TUSCL going to be like Omaha Beach ?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

MackTruck, are all of the troops hot 19-year old Ukrainian girls with big titties like you?

It would be brilliant to be invaded by hot 19-year old Ukrainian girls with big titties!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^ its going to be a big titty smack down... lmfao

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

There will be broken noses and poked out eye balls

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smashing hot Ukrainian titty like buttons

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement