tuscl

Can anyone top my worst ATF visit in clubbing?

NJBalla
New York
Went to one of my fav clubs. My ATF was there, but was with a customer. I played it cool and waited for him to get his dance. When she got to sit with me in walks another one of her regulars. She still sat with me, but avoided eye contact with his direction. Usually this girl is pretty handsy and laying her back into my shoulder. Being a seasoned clubber I read the situation clearly took her back and left afterwards. Shes a rockstar in the back, but man does it suck to play the mind games in the front rooms. Especially when theres tons of other girls who are free and gorgeous, but you know they are duds in the back.

I dare anyone to top this ATF visit. And no im not asking for a bad clubbing visit. Im talking about a visit to your ATF gone wrong.

35 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I don't get it? What did she do wrong? Sounds like she gave your her full attention while she was with you instead of splitting time between you and her other regular. What is wrong with that? Personally I get annoyed if a fav is rushing me or splitting her attention.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    It wasnt bad by any means, but the contrast of us having to slighlty rush things when every other girl was free sucked.When you fav is the most popular in the bar this happens a lot. Such as having to wait for her when 10 other girls stop by trying to "steal" you if they know you stop by frequently.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS once had the audacity to get mad at me for not being too pleased when she tried to have me wait so she when I was already ready to get dances with her and we had spent 15 minutes together at the bar. She saw that I wasn't too happy so then she turned it on me and got all pissed before I could even explain that I figured she would kind of finish our time together first and it wasn't cool to switch to another customer when we were already together at the bar. She had already taken it for granted that I would let her give a guy a dance and was pissed at me like I was being a baby about it. So instead of getting dances I walked out. What she was really pissed about was that she wasn't going to be able to get dances from the both of us. Not my problem.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I can't say I have that problem. My ATF is with me from the moment I walk in until the second I leave. She doesn't even give anyone else attention when she's on stage. Other girls will come hang out with us, but it's mostly just to talk. They know the situation and don't try to get anything out of me except drinks. Hell, last night, we ended up doing 4 shots of Patron with the owner of the club. She's handsy and cuddly in the front room, doesn't ask for money for dances, and once, when I got too drunk, she let me crash on her couch and got me an uber back to my car in the morning. Now that is service!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Sorry for grammar. Just took a bong hit.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I take it in stride. I'll add the same thing happened to me last week. Frequent regular of a girl. She sees me enter bar, gives me a hug, and takes a guy back for 2 quick songs and then tries to make her way over to me afterwards. She is then intercepted by a big whale who proceeds to talk her ear off for 20 minutes. In the mean time every other girl in the bar made thier way over to me. The thing that makes it annoying is if you drop your ATF you may think this will make her second guess overlooking you on the next visit. But I have found this tactic to only make another dancer in the club aggresively approach you while your ATF becomes standoffish because she will have no problem getting other customers that night.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ...I'll also add that I have had ATF literally jump off stage and greet me when i walked into the club before. My best ATF would then keep me company for 30 minutes and we'd be so locked into conversation she'd have to avert my gaze so i would tip girls. But that was 2 years ago when I got so accustomed to that experience that I never bothered taking phone numbers. Worst mistake ever.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I have a reverse of this story. I go to this one club about 4-6 times a year, almost always on a Friday or Saturday night. There's this one dancer there that I really like, we are closer in age and she seems to like to hang out and chat, plus gives me great high mileage lapdances. Anyway to see the sheer terror in this poor girls eyes when her "ATF whale" customer comes in is frustrating and pathetic. One time we were in the middle of a lapdance and a bouncer came and let her know he was there. This is a place bouncers NEVER interrupt a dance.
    He must be a big spender because she drops everything to run to him, it's happened every time I've ever been there except for twice. I can't blame her for jumping but I feel bad for her because she always acts like it's a fire drill when he calls her over or he seems to just show up out of the blue. This is in a Detroit club, so it's probably fucking jackslash cock blocking me.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Honestly... this is the worst night with your ATF???

Shit... No one went to jail or the hospital.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, the "sheer terror" rings true to my experience as well. When this whale was talking to her she never made eye contact with him but seemed to have to stick with him for some time. I dont think he paid for lapdances but was a heavy spender at the bar. My guess was that he was good friends of the owner of this place. im sure dancers could write books on the sketchy perks that mgmt and owners have with thier dancers.

She's such a nice girl I will continue to see her, but when you are used to A plus consistent service episode like that can be very perplexing. Its like watching a car crash. I want to ask her what was that about in the next visit, but Im sure she will play it off and digging any deeper will ruin the facade of our club "relationship".
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Dlbednmike if a night ended in jail or hospital then she wouldn't be my ATF lol. However, in my early years I did make the frequent mistake of visiting an ATF at an after hours club in newark. Thats pretty much asking for your car to be stolen and shot every time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Seems to me you guys are making these girls mean more to you than, you mean to them. I think you are forgetting these aren’t your girlfriend that a bit insane, they are there for the money, and she’s not in love with anything else. Stop being so naive.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    For non locals Newark, NJ is where all carjackers go to learn the tricks of the trade. A frequent trick they try is rear ending you. You stop to exchange insurance information and before you know it you are sitting on the sidewalk with a black eye.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive an analogy for my situation is like getting accustomed to morton's steakhouse. Then the restaurant closes down and you are forced to go to wendys. Either way you go home with a full stomach, and many people love wendy's, but you miss the A+ service you once had
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Not all customers are created equal. The other day a dancer who I have good chemistry with was a little awkward in back because one of her regulars was there trying to sneak a peek at our dance. Then I got a rundown of the special pricing he gets for being a creepy douche. He pays it, so he gets some facsimile of what others do but I'm thinking it's not quite as fun.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I like Morton’s steakhouse just fine, but your analogy is ridiculous, try to get into Peter Lugers in Brooklyn on a Saturday Night without a reservation, you’ll find out where you stand in the pecking order, yet some half assed celebrity or politician walks right in while your standing on line, they didn’t have a reservation either, that’s what’s up with these girls, they’re going to The money, sorry but this is delusional thinking on your part.
    Truthfully they don’t like or dislike you it’s all about the money, honey.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Analogy makes perfect sense. Yours doesn't however. A better analogy is if you went to a Peter Lugers when noone knew about it and could make a reservation and be seated immediately. Then it got popular and on a rare occasion the restaurant was bought out by the NY giants for a party and the owner says come back in an hour. Sure if the food is worth it and its your weekly cheat meal you will go to your car and watch a movie to pass the time, but in that period of time and on the drive home you will wish you could go back to the gold ole days.

Nooone is delusional about the money. We club to forget about our problems on the outside world. You sound like a guy who goes to the movies and loves to give away the ending halfway through the movie or screams the title of a movie when a trailer starts. Sheesh calm down.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ First of all Peter Lugar's has been there for well over a hundred years, there hasn't been a time in my lifetime when nobody knew about it, and whatever you want to think, if it makes you feel better about yourself, it's ok by me, just don't delude yourself into thinking that she's special, very few are, with the exception of course, being the girls that post here ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^But what if you are a vampire and visited Peter Lugar's when he first opened and helped him develop his ability to pick great selections of meat? What say you?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Titus23 - If I remember correctly you give dancers like $1000 each visit right?

@NJBalla - How much do you spend on your ATF each visit and how often do you go see her? I can usually get Titus23 levels of whale treatment for around $100-140. Instead of spending more in a single visit I go twice a week, make an appointment for a specific time at the beginning of her shift, buy food, plus a few other tricks:

- I make it clear that on slow days if my CF offers me more time for free I am happy to spend less time with her on busy days. And when a busy day comes I live up to my end of the bargain and make sure to explicitly state it
    - I make it clear that if she has a Titus23 level whale that I am cool with her blowing me off in that instance. But she needs to let me know immediately, never keep me waiting, never rush me or give me half her attention
    - I tip more or less depending on how long we are talking. And I always quickly state why I am giving more or less tip this to make sure my CFs understand which removes her motivation to get me in and out quickly
    - If she has other potential customers, I'll sometimes offer to chat less and get in/out quicker but only pay for dances and not tip at all

Usually for me after a short while of being a super loyal, reliable and easy to deal with customer I get whale treatment. She is waiting for me when I get there and will hang as long as I want. Even when my ATF has a genuine whale come in who buys out her day she won't actually blow me off and they have to wait for me.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake now thats a well though out and thorough response! To answer your question I spend in the uppper $100 range. Some times I can come by twice a month sometimes every week. I don't see an ATF taking another customer back as being disrespectful at all. They know im pretty loyal and carefree and I wont get up and leave or go with another girl. i have found sometimes girls will take low dance count customers back first knowing our session will keep them busy for a while.

Its just the waiting for your ATF when every other girl is free that can get to you lol. Talk about bad luck or perhaps that is a sign that you've picked the best girl in the place. In the instance where another of her regulars came after me I noticed he shooed away all other approaching girls waiting his turn!

My experience has taught me to just stick with my ATF roster for the time being. Its always a dice roll finding new talent and then getting them comfortable enough to increase thier mileage. however, I may make an exception on an off week.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @NJBalla - First of all are you making an appointment with her for a specific time? Next one of the things I have found that works for me is to always say thank you when a dancer does things I like. She wants to make you happy, letting her know what you appreciate is the easiest way for her to do that.

Once my ATF made me wait, I was a little pissed and took a week off from seeing her. I was pretty frustrated and I think I messages Subraman for advice on how to handle it without being a whiny bitch. The next visit she didn't make me wait and I paid her a few bucks more and just straight up said something like, Hey I really appreciate you not keeping me waiting, I really enjoy the feeling of having you cling to my side from the moment I come in the club, last time when I was here you had another customer and I had to wait a while which I didn't enjoy, I don't want to be a little whiny bitch and complain so instead I am tipping you a little extra as a way of saying thanks.

She is getting a few extra bucks so she is happy and you have communicated what you want and set some expectation for the future. And if you don't get the experience you want in the future you can just tip less which will alleviate some of you anger/frustration. Now the downside of this is you are spending a little extra and you may need to do that on a recurring basis. The question is that extra cash worth it to you?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Peter Lugers is overrated and really not much better than a Sizzlers or Ponderosa Steakhouse.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My ATF story. We were sitting and watching football. At half-time she saw a customer, asked if I minded if she spent time with him and would I do dances when she got back. She left, I watched the game, she was gone for awhile, I met another and got dances from her. That was in 2009. The next time she spoke to me it was almost 2013. Did I think it was silly that on slow days she'd sit there and not earn, rather than do dances with me? Yes, I did. Did I respect her decision and ignore her, once I figured it out? Yes, I did. Amazingly I still hung out with my wife; went to work every day; skied; golfed; strip clubbed;played poker, etc. She worked too, doing dances with others and I too just went with others. If my wife and I broke it off, life would not be worth anything. If I never got another lap dance again, life would still be great. I like the dancers, enjoy their company, but once I walk back out of any club, every dancer disappears, until I walk back in.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner you’ve made some dumb remarks but wow.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I remember when I went to the club on the same night as the DS’s other whale. This guy was just as obsessed with her as I was and he was a rich real estate developer who could easily out spend me. Long story short the DS chose me, and that guy was really pissed. But it was awkward. Club management loved the other guy cause he greased everyone thoroughly and I only tip the strippers. Bouncers kept trying to get her to leave me and go sit with the tipper. But she refused until late at night after I left. And then she came back to my hotel room after her shift, as always.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake, I appreciate the advice. I did make a time appt. My current roster of ATF are so good they only need to work 2 nights a week and might have 5 regulars each night. I have had ATF in the past that would jump off stage and keep me company for 30 minutes to an hour in the past. This was because they werent the hottest girl in the club, didnt give high mileage lap dances, or the customers at the time weren't high paying, I guess my lesson is if you have an ATF that gives you that kind of treatment every time, treat her well and take down her number lol.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake - with this girl it depends. Yah, I landed her by spending big, but now it's anywhere between $100-$1000 to spend her entire shift with her. The night I crashed on her couch, I walked in with $1100. I spent about $400 on drinks through the night and at one point made it rain with $500 in 50s on stage for her. Every other stage set I tipped a $50. We went and got dances off and on through the night. The club doesn't take a cut, so she doesn't count them. If I pay more than we dance, or less, it doesn't matter to either of us.

Then there's last Thursday. She texted me on Wednesday night asking what I was doing Thursday. She told me to come see her. I didn't have a lot, and told her that, but she said if I can cover her tip out ($100), and gas for her ride ($50) she's cool with it. I walked in with $300, covered those two things, didn't drink (got her fucked up), and we danced and hung out from 9-2.

She only comes to this club to see me. I met her at a club 2 hours from me and this club is an hour from each of us. When she wants to see me, we set something up and she comes to town to hang out for the night. It's very much GFE. I know her real name, met some of her friends and family, stayed at her place, etc. It's certainly not your typical club relationship, but hey, it's fun for both of us, and the mileage is great and continues to improve. She's not an extras girl, but get drunk with her and she definitely loosens up. Plus hey, how often will you find a dancer willing to hold up a 200 lb man on the side of an interstate while he pukes up patron and queso from the back seat of her car?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Titus23 - As long as you are happy with what you are getting for what you are spending then I am happy for you. I am not a fan of paying as little as possible, I always want to find someone who is very happy with the amount that I spend. That said you could be spending less and getting exactly the same thing, or possibly even better treatment.

I believe there is such a thing as paying too much, and not for the reason you might think. I don't want to pay an ATF so much that she can't express anger or frustration at me or be willing to walk away from me. At the level that you spend Titus you could probably be a totally toxic asshole and a girl would just put up with it. That particular type of fake-ness is something I personally don't want.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ NJBalla I was a bit lit last night, my point which I didn’t make very clearly was, the kinda money I spend, she fucking needs to keep me happy not the other way around, I’ll kick her ass to the curb in a NY minute, if she thinks ima tolerate her not doing things that I like while, and as long as I’m in the club.
    When I’m not there she can do as she pleases.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Well everyone has good days and bad days. Hopefully your next visit will be better
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake - I definitely agree. I understand that a club relationship by it's nature is fake, but you can still find some genuine connection, and often, that's what elevates someone from just being a dancer, to something a little beyond that (ATF if you will). I've dealt with fake before. Oftentimes, the fakes will make excuses to run to the back for long periods of time, or talk through or give shitty dances because they just want the money. Come in with less than a large amount and they get a little standoffish.

This girl is different than that. No matter what I bring to the club, we always have a great time. Hell, even when we're not at the club, we text almost all day long. I'm the only guy she's ever gotten more than a grand from (which is crazy, because she's dropdead gorgeous, with natural Ds, super fit body, great ass, and a ridiculous attitude and stage presence). She used to dance 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, but was hating life because of it. Recently she's taken up traveling (Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, with planned trips to LA, Vegas, and Miami). She works Fridays and Saturdays only, unless she's coming to see me, and she's bringing in more than before. Since that started, things with her have gotten even better. More energy equals much more fun!

Am I happy with it? Yah. Only girl I haven't felt guilty about after leaving the club, and that's including a girl I got BBFS from for free. It's a great, relaxing experience every time. And my girlfriend is cool with it to boot!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive. Thats understood. If I cut my visits back to one per month and dropped say $500 Id expect my girl to wait in the backroom until I showed up then come out and keep me company for at least an hour before I left. Nights like I had are just one of the cons of going to a regulars clubs. The girls that frequent these places are usually better with barside manner and perform great in the back. But you just have to deal with other regulars. At some places I visit some guys are so regular they have thier own seat at the bar..

After deep thought Im going to do the smart thing and continue to see my ATFs. If I consistently run into problems like before Im going to go to some places I havent frequented in years. Its always good to explore. Exploring always leads to me finding a better option or being grateful for what I already have.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    I thought this thread was interesting to read. I talked to a former CF recently and she pretty much hates me now. As soon as I stopped buying dances from her, I went from being a nice fun guy to apparently being a POS. It seems pretty clear that in her mind I was always a POS and everything else was just for show. The whole idea of an ATF/CF doesn’t make any sense to me anymore.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Mnaz, "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffet.

- some days I say fuck warren buffet, life is short. Other days I remember about an ATF who would sit with me for 45 minutes and then make me LDK twice every time I saw her. I got greedy and decided to try out a new dancer and she blew me off. Should have gotten her number, she was literally in the club everytime I saw her but one day she magically dissapeared. Id love to walk down memory lane with her a few more times. Ill chalk that experience to if I ever get in a LTR with a 8 or 9 not to get distracted by a 10s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion