tuscl

Feeding off of Nicespice question

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
What would you do if you found your daughter posting on here?

11 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    LOL

And would there be a different reaction between three different scenarios:
    1. A stripper
    2. A non-stripper who nonetheless likes the male attention
    3. A female monger
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Don’t have kids and don’t want any but hypothetically.. I think I’d be supportive of it, unless she were a troll. You can’t get into strip clubs until you’re 18 and an adult. At that point you can’t control what your kid does so you might as well be supportive and make sure they’re informed
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lock her in her room till she was 75 ;))
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I think I’d be supportive of it, unless she were a troll.”

Lol! I feel like in my case, if she has my genetic material, there would be some kind of trolling going on.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Locking her in her room is supportive, or else you don’t understand the relationship between dads a daughters ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Once she is of age im tsking her to enjoy that shit
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Total double standard, but no fucking way is she getting into clubs to work as a dancer. It's a hypothetical as I don't have children nor plan to have any. If she were an attention whore, I'd put her in a box and sit on her (not literally but you get the idea). As a monger, that's fine if she's gay.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’m super intrigued by this topic. Do men really think that trying to discipline their adult daughter would make her stop stripping or being an attention whore if that’s what she wanted to do? If that were the case there’d be a lot less strippers in the world..
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’d like to think if I had a daughter she was raised with a good head on her shoulders and she would be doing it because it was a choice not because it was her only viable option. She’s an adult and it’s her life, so I’m going to love and support her. I’m also deleting my account and never clubbing in the same city she lives in again.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I'd be proud that she followed in my mongering footsteps.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @juice You’re great.

@April And that is the reason I emphasized no daughters on my thread. :p I agree that attention whoring will not go away no matter how “strong” of a father one is. And as for stripping, that’s more to do with other things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion