tuscl

What if you caught your son on this site?

Just a hypothetical question. Even more hypothetical if you don’t have have a son.

And yes, SON. Somebody else can make another thread if they want a daughter scenario.

In this scenario, he is a relatively new SCer, and is asking relatively basic questions on the board. And he has a couple of club reviews up.

Would you:

A) Encourage it, and share what you know to him in person. Possibly even club together.
B) Feed him info online, but hope he never links your screen name to you?
C) Meet him offline, and try to discourage him from continuing the mongering path?
D) Start a new account and try to troll him off the board.
E) Do something else?

34 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    All of my kids have been spilt over lap dancer rooms across the tri state area. Hopefully I get my act together and settle down soon
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    F) Have an abortion at 1000 weeks
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    E. None of the above. Assuming he is an adult.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    That’s a tough one...

I actually think I’d go with option B. I’d want him avoid costly mistakes. But I don’t think that would be a father son activity for us.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    A. and be proud for once that he took some extra initiative.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nothing if he’s an adult.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would discourage it because if he was my son he would be young enough to not likely have the disposable income to be a hardcore PL. If he did have the income probably have a discussion about fantasy versus reality, and keeping emotional/physical/time/financial boundaries in check.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Holy shit! Good question. I dont need to worry about it
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nothing, he is 23, looks like Dean Martin, makes 5x's what I do, lives 9 hours away and is between relationships right now. He has time to play if he wants.
  • @ Mike would ur son be as sweet as u
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m skeptical whether one can still really do nothing though. Even if you don’t care what he does.

Unless one can explain how their own posting activities would remain the same.

Okay more scenarios to try to refine it:

F) be extra careful when you post, so he doesn’t figure out it’s you writing
    G) leave the discussion board
    H) banter back and fourth on the board and respond to PMs if he were to send any to you.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ can’t really answer that, I am pretty close with my children and I haven’t had that come up anytime so I’ll stick with nothing;)
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65, Dad, is that you!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Once my son and daughter is of age im taking them to the clubs lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    H: banter back and forth, respond to PMs, essentially do nothing.

I would have had the quick talk with him before he was 18 about streetwalkers and prostitutes, similar that my mom did with me. He mostly needs to figure it out on his own or with his peers, both like I did. If he has my DNA, then he'd have the smarts to survive on his own just fine as I did/ He's 18 and an adult. I can't control what he does but would make sure he was informed. I'd support him, of course.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I still think jackslash is my dad, but I'm not telling my mom.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Dad walks into his sons room when he hears his son jacking off. He tells his son, stop that! If you keep doing that you will go blind. The son says, Hay dad, I'm over here...
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    @Nicole

Hopefully
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I'd share with him my vast knowledge of this sport (offline) and then have him do some scouting for me. What's the point of having a kid if I can't have him/her help dear old mom in her mongering adventures?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hahaha that's awesome lopaw
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Bitch him out. If I can figure out he’s my son, he has paid enough attention to opsec.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’ve clubbed with my son so I guess A. He served in the navy and him and his boys had time off in Phuket and did the club scene there. One of the strippers was shooting ping pong balls from her pussy and one landed in his friends beer.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    My son won't be legally able to club for a decade. And when he is 18 I would give him the same advice I would give ant 18 year old here, chase girls your age who aren't dancers. Don't pay for it yet
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    nicespice - just one point of clarification before I respond. Was this hypothetical SON conceived at a strip club? If he was, then it's kinda the parent's fault, don't you think. I'd see it the same as smoking while with child and then expecting the kid not to be addicted to nicotine.

• goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    What if you find your daughter on here asking for tips about starting to strip. No THAT would be awkward.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have a son in his late forties. i would share intel with him if he had the interest.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “nicespice - just one point of clarification before I respond. Was this hypothetical SON conceived at a strip club? If he was, then it's kinda the parent's fault, don't you think.”

Not what I was thinking, but lol! That would be amusing.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I didn't buy it in my 20's because I couldn't afford it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Smash that TUSCL button.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    ugh I wouldn't raise a loser lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now