tuscl

Customer Hunting.

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Thursday, October 18, 2018 7:55 AM
Ladies, what are you looking for in a customer when you get off the stage (other than showering you in singles)? What would be considered distractors?

17 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Strippers want guys with deep pockets. They can hold their breath if the guy smells funky.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Q) How long can a stripper hold her breath? A) Depends on how long you can hold her underwater;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The absolute priority is going to be a customer hanging out on the last stage of my rotation who seems interested and better yet gives me a tip. If I can get him to say “yes” to a dance halfway at the last song, then I’m happy to go to him first. If the staff aren’t looking, then I’ll even slip off stage slightly early so that I won’t have to waste time waiting for the next song. Even if somebody else gave me a larger tip amount on main stage, I’ll go find him after.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    A person who approaches and asks for a dance. What kind of question is this...
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Dude, it's a strip club. Approach the girl you find hot and offer $$$ for her time. Works everytime.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^ya.. either tip on stage, or go up to the girl you like. the only reason i would ignore someone who tipped is if they acted like a dick about it. the first person i go up to is whoever tipped me the most- unless i get snagged by someone else asking for a dance before i can get to them. first come first serve
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL Reminds me of some young black guy in the air force when I was on stage doing pole tricks he's all like :O!!!! Then he's all like "YESSS OH MY GOD!!! DO U GIVE DANCES?? PLS GIVE ME A DANCE!!!" some of the younger guys are great :')
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think what the OP is asking is in a situation where a dancer gets multiple offers for dances is there any behaviors that can raise or lower your priority. As others have stated asking directly for a dance makes all the difference. Not asking for her to come talk to you, directly stating you want to get dances. I usually go further and ask if she if she is free after she gets off stage or if she has something promised already. That sets it as more of a commitment and makes it harder for her to prioritize someone else who comes up to tip after me. If a dancer does say she already has a prior commitment I have started saying I might not be at the club for long, make it clear that I am a regular, and then see what other days she will be working. Do any of the dancers here care how grabby a guy is on stage? One previous fav of mine hated that and would de-prioritize guys who wanted to push the limits on stage. She would still go to them just put them last on her list.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yes, grabbiness on stage de-prioritizes guys in my book if I have multiple guys lined up. I'm weird about stage though- I'll deal with grabbiness in VIP or during dances, but on stage that shit just really disgusts me. That's just me though.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I find customer behavior, when a dancer has multiple options to be basically irrelevant, or so specific to each dancer as a rule that you have no way of knowing because there is no general rule. case in point: A couple of months ago I see a new dancer on stage, whom I had seen, but never spoken to at another club. My type so I stage tip, her which I don't like and seldom do. I say to her: "I would like to do a room with you after you get off stage" and she responds "yes". Rather than take her away from other tippers at the stage I return to my seat. As she gets off the stage another guy comes up to her and off she goes, to the lap dance booths, not the rooms. 2 Dances later, she's off to the rooms with another guy at the bar. Oh well, nothing to see here folks, move along. An hour after this she comes over grabs my hand and says: "ready"? I respond: "for"? "We're doing a room, you said you wanted to." I respond: "I asked you 90 minutes ago, you said yes, but now I no longer want to". "I had other offers, first come first served, but I'm ready now". "I understand and respect your decision, but I wanted to 90 minutes ago and now I don't, so respect my decision and understand we're done here." "If you ask again, the answer is no fucking way, just so you understand" and she walked away. Up until the last comment I'd have done dances and maybe a room with her on another day. If she had said that I looked like the type of guy who would wait or came over and said could we do it later, I would have waited without an issue. I've seen her 10 times since then and every time, she reminds me I "owe" her a room and we should do one today. Every time I say not today thanks and either choose another or drink some beer smoke some weed and choose no one. No one is freer than those among us who live life without any expectations, enjoy lifer every day no matter what happens and therefore really don't give a shit how things end up. She is super hot and like all hot girls thinks they can do no wrong and we'll always end up giving in. I admit I take a perverse pleasure in going out of my way to say no, even though if I were to design and build my own perfect woman she would look like her. Luckily I found out she really hates two of the dancers in the club, so next time she asks I will make sure I say no and choose one that she hates, even though I will have to fantasize about her to finish. Best thing about old age is the ability to be contrarian, crabby and act against your own best interest and have people think its normal because you're old.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "Do any of the dancers here care how grabby a guy is on stage? One previous fav of mine hated that and would de-prioritize guys who wanted to push the limits on stage. She would still go to them just put them last on her list." yup. when i said i will only ignore a good tipper if they're "an asshole about it" that's exactly what i meant. i'm not against touching in dances, and on stage i'll get silly with light ass slaps and motorboats but that's initiated by me. people who do stuff without asking like grab at me or slap me really hard or try to shove money down my crotch will all get ignored idc if they give me a $20
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If a girl is on stage and I want her to see me next, I walk up with a 10 or a 20 stand by the stage for a moment till she sees me and comes over, I hand her the bill and say see me when you get off stagr. I don't believe I've ever had a girl not come over and see me if I do that.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Definitely a smile if I make eye contact with him. That says you are approachable and likely more open to a dance. I've noticed that guys who are talking to their friends a lot aren't as easy to get dances from.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    LostinFLA, why don't you select and approach the girl yourself. That will carry more weight. In looser clubs you can start with a deep bra stuff. If she is on stage of course tipping, being there for her last song, and trying to talk to her when she collects up her money, these will also help. You can give her some more money and specifically invite her to come sit with you. SJG Bruce Chilton [view link] TJ Steet [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Jeff Healey, While My Guitar Gently Weeps [view link]
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Ladies, what are you looking for in a customer when you get off the stage (other than showering you in singles)?" They're not just looking for a customer to shower them with ones, they are looking for a customer who has seen them before and is a consistent spender. If you ft the bill, they come see you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Giving them money of course helps. But you can also approach them yourself and ask them to sit with you. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Look in the parking lott for the dented huffy with milk crate tied to the handlebars. It will be full of duct tape, zip ties, and chloroform. That is SJG don't pick him or he will be wearing you as a skin suit while dancing with his tiny cock between his legs. So just avoid the guy on the bike, stay safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion