tuscl

PL Psychology

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
I have noticed a lot of guys seem sad or maybe they are just really great at faking it when you tell them you aren't going to fuck or suck them etc.

Is this some manipulation tactic or is there some genuine void/need there?

36 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm so sad, Blahblah. Won't you make me happy?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Planning out sex makes it no fun, so of course they're sad.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, most guys are happy when they get turned down for sex with a hot stripper.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    For some dudes a strip club is their last ditch effort to get some sex, so yeah when they get turned down, they’re sad. Can you blame them?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't even get it though. These guys that seem all sad, most of them got things going for them unlike the average guy my age. These guys usually make a good or decent income and usually decent to very good looking. It isn't like they can't get a date in my honest opinion. But then some of them are married. And I suppose their marriage must not be so great if they are seeking out other women or they are just a sorry POS. Hard to say without knowing the situation.

Men are so weird!!!!!! You all are very odd creatures, are we even the same species?
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    It ain't only men. I get bummed out too ifa hot stripper wont muff dive.
    And yeah- the fact that you are trying to psycho analyse it just means that you don't understand us and probably never will.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are basically two very different moods I display.

There’s the everyday me - who is relaxed, busy and getting through the day.

There’s the me who knows he’s getting some pussy - woo hoo, I’m getting some pussy!, Oh yeah!...

Sadly, there’s a third mood, the I thought I was getting some and now I’m not getting any...boo hoo. I hide my disappointment, but I’m not a happy camper when I don’t get the good stuff!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Ate you sure it’s “sadness,” and not just simple disappointment? I’ve been turned down a lot, and while I’ve been bitterly disappointed on occasion, I can’t say that I’ve even been “sad”.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It could be that too and you guys are right I really do not understand it lol!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, it’s disappointment rather than sadness, unless it’s a RIL you turned down.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With a girl like you - who is beautiful, intelligent and hot - it’s definitely going to disappoint a customer if he can’t get any extras.

I’m guessing you work in an extras club. So if that’s true - guys might expect extras from all the dancers. So, they might be confused that you say no.

We are simple types, us guys. When we see food - we eat, when we see pussy - we expect to fuck. It’s confusing when things change. When my ex calls me - I know I’m in trouble!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @blahblah It’s prolly confusion, everyone knows guys are very simple creatures, with only the four moods, they are in this order
    1) horny
    2) hungry
    3) have to go to the bathroom
    4) sleepy
    Anything else is beyond our comprehension;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^This sounds about right thanks for clearing it up

You cavemen are so silly!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive offers a comprehensive list of our moods. Keep in mind - it’s only one at a time. Men don’t multi-task well at all!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 - I don't think the kind of guys who get legitimately sad are the kind that usually become hardcore PLs. The guys that get legitimately sad are the type that the SC messes with their adolescent insecurities. So being turned down for sex at the strip club reminds them of being turned down for a date in high school. Except this time they are willing to pay so the rejection stings worse. To you point that these are guys who are decent looking and make good income, that makes total sense. These are guys who were a little awkward in high school and have since become successful and grown out of their awkwardness, so getting rejected just brings their adolescent insecurities to the surface.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ I have wondered if it was something like that...

Idk the looks on some of their faces I almost feel bad sometimes.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yep, you can spot genuine sadness. I think most of the hardcore PLs on here are not that type of guy. However I personally can let the club mess with my adolescent insecurities from time to time.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't think these people seem to understand it isn't them I'm rejecting. I just flat out don't do certain shit for money although I'd be lying if I said I've never considered it! They don't seem to get that.

Believe me if I did certain things for pay I'd take some of these guys up on their offers. Some of them are pretty damn good looking, have plenty of money to blow, and can hold an interesting conversation with me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^They're insecure if they take the rejection personally. Nothing you can do there. Your boundaries are your boundaries.

The one time I let an interaction get to me (when the bouncer stopped me from touching) was when something else was going on in my life and I let it get to me. Normally it should be chin up and work within your boundaries or chin up and find the next dancer.

+1 to twentyfive and pauldrake.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    I had a long term CF and I told her I wasn’t going to buy dances from her anymore. She looked pretty sad when I told her. That seemed like a normal emotional response though, we’d known each other a long time. If it’s a guy you don’t know though, who’s sad you won’t blow him, that seems odd to me.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 - You are right they shouldn't take it personally. The same thing could be said for l dancers who cry in the dressing room after getting turned down for a dance. It's the same exact thing, adolescent insecurities.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In 40+ years of strip clubbing I have asked for/discussed extras 5 times. Every experience has ranged between appalling and disappointing. Much rather just have them happen and tip afterwards.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It could be, but don’t let it bother you and don’t take much seriously.

Just know firmly what you will and won’t do, not just mileage/extras wise, but also how far you are willing to go to “lead them on.” Sadly, sometimes it’s a fine line between doing your job correctly and being a ROB.

Your definition of what’s acceptable *for yourself* will be different than others. And that’s okay.

Because you can’t entirely judge what’s right based on the customer’s actions.

One dipshit last week got dramatic and tried to guilt trip me because he had to go to the atm for “hustling” him. I literally asked him for a dance, he said yes, and I had waited until the start of the next song to give him a dance.

Also, I had an ex regular who acted all sad that I never met him OTC. I wondered at the time whether I really was wrong for leading him on. But then (couple months later) he messaged me saying “hello (insert my real name here)”. I never gave him my real name, and I wished I had hustled him harder when I had the chance. Ugh.

That being said, I think going out of your way to steal from customers would also in the long run cause problems as well.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^and when I say “in the long run”, I mean with your conscience and mental health more than club staff or customers.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Interesting, you need to stop judging others because you unconsciously judge yourself by the same standards. you think married men are POS, but you still take their money. you need clearer boundaries, and values. you need to know how youre going to react to certain events in your life, for example if some tries X i will do Y.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i dont give any attention to people that i think are POS. if im arguing or disagree with you, it means i want to make you better.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Put yourself in their shoes.. it’s one thing to get rejected by a girl at a regular bar. But if someone in the sex industry won’t fuck you, even with the incentive of money, that’s a pretty big buzzkill
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Asking and getting a no is not a big deal. Not a big deal in any part of life. If you don't ask, the answer is no, so what do you lose by asking? Life is best enjoyed with no expectations or plans. Show up at the club. See what happens. There is beer, sports on tv, 10's of naked women, smoking weed on the patio, food, etc. If more happens; great. If nothing happens; great.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Then someone like April9424 comes along to kick you while you're down and make your rejection seem even worse!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^lol I don’t see it that way myself! The girl could have a boyfriend, maybe she’s a lesbian, maybe she really just is very selective about who she sleeps with. I was just saying, the guys who get sad might see it that way. I think most who ask for sex are not that sensitive tho
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It isn't just when guys get rejected for sex that their insecurities come into play. It is a lot of the other times they get angry, like when someone comes on here to complain that girls are on their phones and not approaching them, or the hottest girl at the club who doesn't have to hustle doesn't approach them. It's adolescent insecurity manifesting as anger.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Did anyone else find that the description of Male Emotions mirrors those of the characters in “The Sims” games...
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^omg I had to go back and look.. but the.. “woohoo”.. and then the rest lol I’m dead
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    For most men at a strip club its their only viable contact with women.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Get in their head and charge them rent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion