tuscl

Attitude Problem

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Ok I got a problem when someone pisses me off or says some fucked shit to me I say something 5 times more fucked up and mean to them back. Also say fucked shit to people that are just straight rude to me but maybe didn't say anything. Side note I wonder if I can get disability for tourrettes lmfao! Ok jk. Anyways how the fuck do people just ignore shit. I might get fired or suspended or whatever for my "bad attitude".

I don't like to take insults like a pathetic little bitch. You serve me some retarded fuck shit out of your mouth I'll one up you.

Some stupid fucking freeloader cretin that doesn't even spend on girls should not be allowed to get me almost fired especially after he says several fucked up things to me.

I hope to God he dies choking on a god damn huge dick like the faggot he is. >:(

Side note the money was good just sometimes I wanna murder some people.

Ok blah is out thanks for giving me an outlet

41 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I fucking hate this now I'm known for hitting men and saying mean shit to them but what about what they say or do to me? The fuck I just don't fucking matter. It's all about the money and these fuckboys paying cover buying alcohol. Fucking just I'm not even human to management. Yeah let's throw out a dancer b4 throwing out abusive mean "customers" or overly grabby nasty lil fucks

What I miss most about a real fucking job is all the mother fucking respect. I was treated like a good damn queen at my last real job but there's no way I'm gonna pull the kinda money I pull doing this. Meh there is always a trade-off I guess. And a lot of customers are cool btw, just some bad apples really just wow god damn
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    LMAO. You’re great blah blah. And fuck that guy.

Tonight I didn’t deal with any real assholes. But a customer whose wife of 27 years, who he knew ever since he was 17, had died three months ago. And I was the first female he even touched since then. I felt bad for him.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Oh god I had some real fucking sweetheart customers tonight don't get me wrong. Poor guy.

I think biggest surprise is some Miami guy spent a couple hundred on me and he is used to all kinds of extras too down there which he didn't get from me. Shocked really. He was really cool though! Nice guy.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    TBH I hear all this bad shit about Miami guys, but every experience I've had with one of them was great... So idk. Maybe they act different outside south Florida clubs???sorry way off topic
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I heard there’s this one PL in particular from central Florida who is especially an asshole. Lolololol

Logical behavior and strip clubs don’t mix. It’s maddening.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Nah flagooner is cool he informed me about bear claw ice cream which was glorious
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I gotta meet this Central Florida asshole. Maybe i can get some pointers.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Blahblah, I know you're a real stripper from your attitude. I wouldn't be able to deal with the public in general, much less with strip clubs customers. My only advice is: don't murder any of them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Blah I don’t think you have an attitude problem, I think you should approach rude custies a little differently.
    Remember that you are there to make money not friends and that will make it better, especially when you have a good night and look at your winnings as validation.
    Years ago I remember a friend of mine who owned a furniture store used to say this, I take shit from the customers, I take shit from the employees, but I smile when I’m on my way to the bank to make deposits.
    And when you have a bunch of money you get loads of respect, and everyone wants to be your friend.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Blah - your real talk is great! I could definitely feel the emotion in you after having a confrontation with an asshole customer.

Some guys who club are assholes, and they don’t spend, and they treat dancers like shit. There are few places where guys can be assholes and not get tossed, except strip clubs.

It sounds like you handled it properly. You don’t take shit, and you actually push back when someone tries to give you shit.

In my view - this post makes you sound even hotter! I’m a fucked up pervert, so maybe I’m not the best opinion here. I like that you are a strong and smart woman.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    blah just pet your cute kitty and it will all be better. Chillax, girl.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Dont for get to say GOOSFRABA

https://youtu.be/onvx4dXhcHY

That guy is probably telling all his friends a hot girl was hitting on him...

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Just kidding. As long as you didn't end up wearing bracelets that were atrached to each other you are alright
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's always better to be pissed off than pissed on.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I respect Shadowcat’s opinion.

In my view, it depends on who is pissing...
  • "You serve me some retarded fuck shit out of your mouth I'll one up you. "

Hmm..typical irrational, violent female quotes .
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    People with Blah's attitude in my world are called clients and they pay me. I wouldn't give her a dime and my guess is the shit attitude she gets is a reaction to her attitude and not the other way around. Now get angry, call me names and pretend you're the victim lol.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    When I was younger, I was more of a "don't take shit, don't back down" kind of guy. Being a natural smartass, I could escalate things quickly. Over time I realized two things: a) assholes are everywhere b) the more I engage them, the longer I have to deal with them. I now have a shrug, whatever, walk away attitude. I am a lot healthier for it.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Good comment JT -
    Payback/escalation seems like it should “return” your frustration to the target, but it doesn’t.
    Consider what kind of response would occur from someone that you admire, and compare it to what you’ve seen a spoiled toddler in the mall do, and weigh your actions accordingly.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Skibump is a grump
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    God bless Peterebilt.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    It’s pretty tough to lead a happy life if you walk around angry all the time.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't feel angry all the time. Say a thing or 2 and walk off.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I just make sure what I say cuts deep. I love shredding power tripping male egos into nothing.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    My temper is like fire. Comes on quick goes away quick soon as I do something to someone. I get upset if I don't hit someone or at least say something if they are being a douchebag lol.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    What are the kind of things that tend to piss you off?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Calling me names. Trying to waste my time talking to me. Being awfully argumentative with me for no reason. Acting like I'm a piece of shit. Saying I'm too good for dancing like o bitch please. Best 1 is ur too pretty to be here well maybe it's not that hard to achieve this shit in shitty clubs lmfao. If I push u for dances u change topic, say yes or no. Etc etc a lot of things
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Fucking grabbing at me from stage or on the floor is a huge no. I used to get violent but I found out sometimes you get fired from places for such things or they give u a final warning so gotta stop the violence against man.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Oh man I could write a lot here I think I better stop pm if you want a novel lmfao
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Let me just tell you I already wanna murder a lot of Florida people holy fucking shit. I pray I survive my time down here without a single murder or assault charge.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Next time ask them what sex position makes the ugliest babies.

Then tell them let's call your mom and find out.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hahaha I will use that
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "God bless Peterebilt."

Thank you kind sir
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smart talk
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Maybe you're the one with the attitude problem. Let a trick say what he wants and walk away. Its really easy. Arguing or fighting with anyone can potentially get you fired. You should know that
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    easy, if you feel their actions are beneath your time and responding to them isn't worth your time, then you just ignore them.If you about your paper, you can filter out the asinine from the important real easily. The benefit comes when the opposition gets extremely angry because you won't respond back even if the person has one or two people behind him. the majority around the person doesn't care enough to judge you anyway in reality, so you know arguing will accomplish nothing but a headache. At least, that's how I rationalize it. If they have time to be a dick, but don't make money, then their not worth your effort.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol I feel like in this state a stripper has to have zero standards and not demand respect at all, and that isn't how I operate. Could give a fuck less about being fired out here. The income out here is a joke compared to elsewhere
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    And there's so many clubs here as well
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @DC9428: “Fucking idiots. Never ceases to confuse me as to why guys go to strip clubs in the first place if they look down on the women working there so much.”

It’s called “low self-esteem.” Guys who go to strip clubs to get their rocks off and then disparage the girls who helped them do it don’t think very highly of themselves (perhaps because of societal or familial disdain), and denigrate others in order to “confirm” that there’s someone else who’s lower than them. This makes them feel better about themselves without having to go to all the trouble of changing the things about themselves that they perceive to be bad.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah. If it sucks so bad, then just leave. You claim to be a really good stripper so what's so hard about getting yourself a new gig?
    Or are you one of those workers who loves to complain but never self progress?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion