tuscl

Nicole's next steps

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:01 PM
So countryman divorced me..I could either get new husband(let me know if u wanna be that guy) or just do what ppl my age do , which is to just be friends with benefits someone which I will prob do

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hit me up bae
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Go fwb for a while
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’m open to FWB or Marriage.... But you can’t call me Country “by accident” or feed me after midnight.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Is fwb Facebook?
  • Dbled ok let's get married..and no..only thing I will ever call u is cutie ok
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Fwb
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    YES!!! I always dreamed it would be like this
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Sugar baby? Xxx Btw Orion can is friends benefits
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Friends with benefits
  • Dbled if u wanna be married then plz make discussion post in which u describe what our marriage or wedding will like. Thank u
  • Will look like *
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    We both know that you want a long and hard fucking from me. You keep playing like you dont like the sound of it - but I know it’s getting you worked up!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234, so what you're saying is, you want to be in the wedding party then? Make boom, boom with the brides and bridesmaids!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If Nicole gets married, I’d respect her wedding vows. But if she’s offering that sweet ass up, I’m happy to show her a good rough time - lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That's usually the way I see it, too. The only civvie woman off limits is one with a wedding band on her finger.
  • Oh..so my ring is more important than my consent ? Then y'all gonna act like rapists and say "u know u want to" Better not...bc Mike will be new TUSCL's hubby cuz I wanna rough fuck him not anyone else solo im not "offering" myself to anyone else.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Nicole, consent is always important. Anyone who knows me or has read my posts on here, knows that I am big, Huge on consent. My mother didn't raise no rapist. We respect boundaries. I'm just saying wedding band is a special thing that even most won't cross, even with her consent.
  • Ok I take by comment I musinderstood u sry
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I don’t think we should do the whole ring thing. That’s such an archaic practice designed to mark the mans property. It’s like asking your dad to give you to me, like you were his property. Let’s move beyond that. Plus, it’s more satisfying to know that anything (anyone) you do or don’t do is based on YOUR choice, not because you’re “mine”.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking a tattoo below her navel? Dblednmike owns this hole - with an arrow pointing downward... Or a tramp stamp that has your name and wedding date - to commemorate the occasion?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole has a great ass - so don’t add any ink to her butt cheeks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion