tuscl

We need some (legit) thugs on this board...no hustle, just lots of money and fun

I don't always attract these customer types, but when I do, god I love them.

66 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    I highly doubt they’d bother posting here
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    They’re too busy playing video games
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    They would need to learn how to read and write first.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thuggin that like button!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Define Thug?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    THUG LIKE!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    nicespice is a chigga
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ chwigga
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The problem with terms like thug life is they come from the "land of poserville" meaning IG, etc.

The guy who comes into a club with a 5 lb gold chain he bought hot, driving a Mercedes on the 100 dollars down and the rest when you catch me purchase plan, has a 100 bill folded over the top of a stack of ones and makes it rain so the other dudes think he is the "thug" seems to catch a lot of attention from the chiggas......that is until they realize they've bought into the BS he's shoveling....

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ The great part about late afternoon and early evening club visits is the lack of thugs, one thing that nobody ever mentions.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Can I not just spend my money and have fun without being a thug? I mean, it seems to have worked pretty well so far.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good idea
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    They make it rain which is looked down upon on this site but loved in the club.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If a real thug came on tuscl, he'd have to deal with some pretend pimps and hos that he is likely totally unprepared to deal with. Pretend pimps are streeter than street. And that's even before the LDKers have their way with him. Get off the internet and go back to selling rocks of crack, thug!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, it's obvious we've never been in the club together. Im strictly dayshift and straight up gangster.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Thugs are overrated show offs. Posters here likely spend a lot more money in clubs unless the thugs are millionaires.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just curious how gangster can flagooner be while eating a fruitcup;) ?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @bbybunny

It’s really rare. But they are great.

Sorry for the drunk posting. But last night was the best night of my life. This dude made it rain benjamins on me. And apparently he’s a rapper, but the music was legit good.

He likes his Hennessy and Coke a little too much though. He actually overdosed and had to leave the club :/

I know, I tend to make fun of this stuff with my Daddy_Tricks and Lil_Baller accounts. And even most of the “thugs” in the club themselves are posers. But when they are legit it’s incredible.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^So your thug boy tossed his fruitcups, how gangster;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Fruitcups rule.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    everybody is a legit thug (behind the computer)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^Smash that fruitcup button;)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Alexa play Trick Daddy I’m A Thug
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If a fruit cup has watermelon is it thug?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    hey fuck you claimin to be me! got a bit too crunked up last night so I’m in the hospital and and this sexy ass nurse with a fat ass booty is helping me recover.

last night I went to a club and found some hot ass asian hoe in san anton. way hotter than you I bet. we enjoyed a lot of hennessy before I blacked out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Depends on whether it’s seedless or not ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “last night I went to a club and found some hot ass asian hoe in san anton. way hotter than you I bet. we enjoyed a lot of hennessy before I blacked out.”

LMAO, myself. Aside from a Mexican with a Chinese grandma, I’ve yet to meet another Asian in San Antonio. Maybe I’ll try to ask the manager if they knew who my customer from last night was. He will tear you a new one.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    you keep to yo stripper fantasies. strippers don’t make that kinda dough unless I’m there. go ahead and ask your manager, he know who lil baller is!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    yo i'm banned from the muthafuckin club now cause of how crunked up my black ass got
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ahem. You already got busted. Cut it out with your trolling.
    Source:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Anyways, gonna try to track down my customer.

He’s probably just one of those occasional dudes who drop thousands and never see again. But I don’t think he would like being mocked by the likes of you.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    if you was really me then why you havin an argument wit yoself! i was at perfect ten last night, met the finest asian hoe i seen in my life, she wasn't even my type, didn't have much junk in the trunk but she made it work
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ill bet that poseur ass bitch gave you counterfeit cash. strippers don't make thousands unless im there or one of my homies is there and all my homies were with me in san anton last night!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh okay. So p10 gets listed in my profile and you think you got me. Tell me, how much does VIP cost. And what was the color of your seat?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh and btw I *was* hanging out in the VIP area. So I would have seen you mister baller. And this Asian much hotter than me you claim to know
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    There’s no private vip at p10. The vip is a lounge area and the seats are green

there weren't any private vip rooms at perfect ten! fuckin stupid to be honest. the vip is just a lounge area. i don't remember all of last night but i do remember that the seats were green
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So apparently my customer is still in the hospital after last night. Everyone thought he was gonna die but he’s already stating to recover. And apparently is now only allowed at Sugars. (Club with the same owners, but with a more ghetto vibe)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Lil_baller Ooh I guess you might be a baller after all. You ponied up the money to read club reviews of where I work. Good for you
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    da fuck?

i'm in the hospital right now and just gotta text from my agent this morning that i'm banned from every club but Sugars
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i dont have vip, got no need for that shit, i go by word of mouf and make every club ratchet as fuck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Uuuggh. I’m still hungover from my stuff. I miss my customer.

Why don’t you go hang out on Trapbaby’s threads and be a baller at her clubs you poser
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lil_baller this is San Antonio. Ratchets are an acceptable part of pretty much everywhere except for one club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    He ODed on Hennessey? Damn, how drunk was he?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    you think you're hungover! how you think i feeling! they got me all doped up on shitt i came so close to dying last night.

trapy baby be a fake ass hoe, i dont believe she work at no clubs.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    sall good doe, these big booty bitches at NE bapist hospital taking good care of my drunk ass.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well while you’re waiting to recover, maybe you could read club reviews of my city.

I think you’re just a middle aged white dude who was hanging out at the Palace (a gown club) last night.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hey now, what's wrong with middle-aged white dudes?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    NE Baptist? That’s where my manager told me my customer got sent to. Hope he gets better soon and kicks your ass.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Hey now, what's wrong with middle-aged white dudes?”

Good thing you’re an old dude and past that phase of your life ;)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    never heard of da palace in my life! you probably just jealous cause you heard what happened and dat another hoe got all that money and you tryna to ruin her reputation and mine.

bigdicksammy of course you would work as a gay stripper, talkin bout tryna fuck my tonsils an shit
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    right your bitch wit his counterfiet money kickin my ass, dat's a good joke
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm you know what, I do believe you weren’t at the Palace. I think BigDickSammy was right and you were at the male strip club instead.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't no faggot ass like tinydicksammy, that muthafucka be obsessed with my black ass, only posts when he see me postin. i only got eyes for da hoes
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    you a nasty lil bitch tinysammy, go find a rentboy to take out your fantasies on but stop shoving them onto me
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    BigDickSammy has the power to turn any bad ass baller gay for him.

(Except for my customer. Who really was just too extreme of a bad ass)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    tinysammy is a stalkish lil bitch, probably pisssed my bouncers dont let him join the groupies who only posts to think he has even a tiny chance of livin his creepy ass fantasies wit me
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i just submitted my review of p10 for y'all tryna claim that i'm a fake ass hoe. just wait until it comes out and y'all realize yo asses was wrong.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Did you break through the $1000 barrier?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't no goddamn motherfucking troll! my fucking review just got approved for all yo bitch ass hoes that thought my ass was a fuckin fake! now where's that sexy ass nurse i gotta get some more of whatever the fuck that good ass shit they been pumping me with lately is
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well shit. Starting to think you were my customer after all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The original thugs were from India. Thuggees, bitches.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Wasnt TrapBaby claiming to be part Indian?
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    You enjoy the company of men who will shoot other guys in the parking lot because they took up too much of your time, cutting in on their ownership?
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    You enjoy the company of men who will shoot other guys in the parking lot because they took up too much of your time, cutting in on their ownership?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion