tuscl

UFC Fight

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Did any of you watch it? Thoughts?

So pleased McGregor got beaten. Gobby twat.

Personally that whole UFC thing does nothing for me.

11 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Loud, bragging cunt.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Glad he got his comeuppance.
  • RamPaige
    6 years ago
    Ever since Joe Silva left, it has not been the same. The new people that's in charge of match making just doesn't know what they are doing.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I enjoy MMA, but didn't watch the fights last night. Had to get up early to watch the 5-1 thumping Arsenal gave to Fulham.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The after party was classic!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    UFC is too violent - turns me off
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    McGreggor always taking shit and getting his ass kicked.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've always been rooting against McGregor, but Kabib is the first one who has made me root for him. From the incredibly sketchy backers, to the "I'm so religious and virtuous. Also, I think it's funny to make videos of me humiliating homeless people by having them do pushups for money", to his outrage that there was a rap concert in Dagestan, which subsequently led to threats against the rap group. Dislike McGregor but Kabib is worse
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Anyway, Pettis vs Ferguson was exciting while it lasted. Good stuff
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Watched the fights at BWW, enjoying some cold ones and boneless wings. There were some good bouts. The after-fight in Khabib-McGregor was more entertaining than the fight itself.
    Wasn't sure who to root for. I don't like McGregor, but i also don't care for Putin-loving Commies either. USA! USA! USA!
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I watched it at PTs. It was entertaining for what it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion