tuscl

Any PL's ever travel to a specific city/town/destination specifically for SC act

playfulsteve
California
Saturday, October 6, 2018 5:55 PM
Any PL's ever travel to a specific city/town/destination specifically for SC action? Or even more so, plan a road trip with multiple destinations specially to check out SC's in other places? (OK TJ visitors..... we all know your answer is yes..... its the mecca and goes without saying).... I've often thought about checking out TX and FL.... and just do it road trip style with some friends......(Based in CA). Having COI in the backyard has me a bit spoiled, but still interested in the idea.....

15 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yes, it’s like a PL right of passage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've visited about a half dozen cities just for SCing/SC-curiosity - some of them have been meh and some I really enjoyed - I like variety vs same-ole same-ole thus enjoy seeing something new/different
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    My home is Nashville, TN. A terrible place to go strip clubbing. So YES, I travel to go to strip clubs. I actually put the trips into my business and write off the travel expenses. I could easily do the work part of the trip on the phone and via faxes and emails. The trip gets me to the areas. I love Miami/Pompano Beach area. And I am currently planning a trip to the Detroit area. Because local laws are so different, I think you have to go to different places to get the best value.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    I've stopped at a couple of clubs on some "solo" long distance drives. I made sure I hit Follies once on my way through Georgia a couple of years ago.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Just for clubs? No. Might I incorporate a stop into my itinerary if it is convenient and I am passing through anyway? Sure.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I used to before Follies got so wild. I am retired so don't travel for business.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve been to tampa and miami. atlanta is definitely on my to do list. and detroit. and fkk germany.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Except for Tijuana (14 hours round trip), I've never traveled further than 30 minutes away from my home.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I've gone on many long distance driving trips essentially to only go to the strip clubs along the way. There are a number of small towns where the only reason I would ever go there is the fact they have a strip club.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    While I try to plan my travel to cities with good strip clubs, I always have a non-sexual reason to be traveling as well. For example, if I want to go to the beach, I might chose Miami because they have great strip clubs. But I wouldn’t go to Miami just to go to Tootsies.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh. i left some special drives out. coi. it’s over an hour away from my cali hangout. tropical lei upland is an hour. spearmint rhino rialto is the closest club at a half hour. and hk is two and a half hours. (these times can double with heavy traffic.)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my drive to tampa took 48 hours from my arizona dive (which is near las vegas.) then a few hours more to miami.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I grew up a few freeway exits away from the COI spots, and have enjoyed TL equally. Over the years have checked out most of the Vegas and Phoenix clubs as well. So far I feel spoiled with COI in my backyard......
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Yes, Las Vegas about every eight weeks. The first time I went to HiLiter was a Phoenix trip I set up just for that purpose. Flew to Dallas just to check out Baby Dolls the first time... not knowing I’d be back a year later for work. I was going to start doing this once every three months, with Atlanta and Detroit on my list next, but have gotten sidetracked.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If driving from the Orlando area to Cocoa Beach counts, then yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion