tuscl

Why is it that u associating female trolls for trolling for attention , yet have

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I mean, aren't you guys just perpetuating the stereotypes of strip club goers as being inherently unintelligent by assuming that females troll for attention, but males don't solely on the basis of gender?

Interesting.

29 comments

• Title edited without typos :

Why is it that u associate female trolls with trolling for attention , yet have refrained from associating one male troll ,out of the hundreds of males that have trolled this site, with "doing it for attention"?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You are rong and making assumptions without any knowledge of the facts
  • DC nope! Not once have jag nor phat boy been accused of attention whoring
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @OP your college level reading and comprehension skills need some attention.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My tuscl wife nicole 1994 gives me no attention! It hurts my feelings! I thing we need counseling!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Why is it that Nicokeyes yearns for attention like a whore by creating threads based on her subjective opinion and anecdotal observation?

Answer: she's a dumbass attention whore that is too stupid to realize it has nothing to do with gender.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I think its ludicrous that they accuse women of being trolls and bash us in so many threads yet brush off all of the male trolls. Its also interesting how no one minds a troll or accuses someone of trolling unless their feelings are hurt or they disagree with the individual's pov
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Trap Baby you really think very highly of yourself if you think anyone here, can hurt my feelings that’s more than ludicrous.
    Trick out.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hmm, I can’t argue that trolling isn’t a type of attention whoring. But idk...

On my Facebook feed, most of the stuff that gets me the most raw attention is when I upload a photo. If I took care to make the photos sexy, there’s no doubt there would be even *more* attention.

But that still doesn’t try to stop me from from caring more about keyboard bantering. Usually, I don’t even post personal status updates and instead troll on somebody else’s post instead.

The most common troll is when me and a few others dogpile on this one dude’s posts every so often and call him a “ho”—it’s been long standing roasting that has lasted over a year now. It’s great!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes and TransBaby just stop being a whiny little bitch like a woman about it, OK?

Oh wait, that's exactly what you both are! Problem solved!

Also FYI troll lives DON'T matter.
  • @dc girls get called attention shores on here at a disproportionate rate compared 2 male trolls.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    The male trolls here are sexist, misogynist, racist, classist, obnoxious, annoying, stalker mass shooter types. But I guess CD WOULD find that funny.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk, trap. I get the impression DC gets too high and lazy to actually get around to stalking properly. Or anything as ambitious as a mass shooting.

If you want to encourage him, can you give him an easy to follow step by step guide?

For example, should he be scribbling hateful thoughts in journals first? Should the bombs be military grade or DIY? Is he murdering with a philosophical justification or is it just for shits and giggles?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago

TrapBaby304Trap Jumpin
    23 Minutes Ago
    The male trolls here are sexist, misogynist, racist, classist, obnoxious, annoying, stalker mass shooter types. But I guess CD WOULD find that funny.

I’m just tryto figure out why she wants to hang with us here if we’re such a terrible bunch of people, still SMH
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Usually a dancer will get us an hour of her time / before her shift / after her shift / .... for free. They usually don't login and post for 7-8 hours for free. That's does against hoe logic of getting the $$$.
  • Lol @ dc the classic sexist card is to dismiss blatant misogyny as " a joke "

Just as a side note..I'm sure trap baby can relate..but I'm so annoyed of guys who complain abt girls not being into them bc "they're nice guys"..

Girls don't want "nice guys".girls want genuine and respectful guys.

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Maybe women only troll when it's that time of the month??? Kidding...Nicole how about genuine and respectful guys that think they are funny an give a little tongue in cheek sexist jab every once in a while? ;-)
  • Umm I don't consider them respectful men then lmao.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ lol, there’s far more posters than Nicole1994 that would beg to differ with you DC. It’s widely known here that trolling isn’t taking on a persona and playing with it. And that it has the potential to allow the troller to step out into a different point of view.

It’s only a bunch of jerks deceiving on purpose.

Trolls are jerks DC. Stop defending that behavior.
  • ....and I wonder what that has anything to do with the fact that women are being called attention whores at a Disproportionate rate, when they are proportional in the extent that they troll/put on a fake persona.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think some of the trolls on here are great like Daddy Tricks and lil baller lmao. They're funny. I dont think they are jerks? They probably do it cuz they are bored which is the same reason Nichole does it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I wish the wuxia spamming troll would come back.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    To be fair. 1000 aliases belong to juicebox69. He admitted to such in an ask-me10-questions threat. And juice, a male poster, is a bigger attention whore than any stripper or female troll I’ve ever know.

There are other male attention whore that have who knows how many aliases:
    1)Dougster
    2)Trucidos
    3) mtent

We call them out. Then there are other guys who might only have 1 alias or a few. We call them out. I don’t know if that’s fair or equal rate, as you argue.

Plus, some female posters, eg blondebmbshell use the attention whore label on themselves, jokingly. So we take liberty to use it with them. That not misogynistic. At least I don’t think so.

Plus this is the boys locker room and you are a guest / this is our place / this isn’t for you.

I think we as men are pretty fair and a number of women in our lives find the good male qualities we bring out weigh the bad, or rather trying to overly sensitize us or feminize us destroys some of the traits we bring to the table as respectful, genuine men. So the does’t work out. I don’t think we’re really he pigs or demons that you point us to be. Or you are not picking small, inconsequential details to fit your “misogynistic” agenda.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ha ha "nice guys" are basically assholes who think that women owe them sexual interest and attention because they act nice around them. That's not being a nice person. Its manipulative. When it doesn't work they throw fits and their misogynistic nature gets exposed..............and that's why women don't want "nice guys"

As for the trolls here being funny. Sure, if you find racist stereotypes and black face comedy funny
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Y'all ladies need to stop posting on TUSCL and get back to cooking and cleaning and make daddy a goddamn tuna fish sammich!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Why is it that dumbass Nicokeyes wonders why she is an attention whore troll when she's created 229 troll threads in less than 6 months as a TUSCLer?

Answer: She's a dumbass attention whore too stupid to understand it's not about gender.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I mean, isn't she just perpetuating the stereotype that creating threads to be an attention whore is, in fact, being an attention whore?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    0_O
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They hate women. Thats what prevents them from having normal sexual encounters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion