tuscl

OT: Spam texts

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Have gotten 4 texts today saying that my Wells Fargo account had been locked and to click on a link - obviously I didn't click on the link - I also subsequent logged into my Wells Fargo account on my laptop and had no issues nor see any nefarious activity.

Just wondering if anyone else had gotten these - I did get prompted by my phone earlier today to update the software (which I did) but not sure if there's a connection.

11 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I get phishing attempts quite often.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    PHISHING FOR PHRUIT CUPS.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    It’s one of the easiest ways to get your accounts compromised, is to click on such links/emails/txts.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can't remember last time I got something like this- I got 4 different texts spaced out over 30-minutes+ - was just wondering if it was a mass thing with other people getting hit
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No but i did get a text from donald trump the other day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ did he ask you about your Wells Fargo account?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    PHISHING FOR PHRUIT CUPS.

PHUCK YOU
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I get them in waves, usually 3 or 4 over a period of a week, every couple of months. Usually, I pass the message to Wells Fargo (one of my banks) and just delete them. Depending on my mood, sometimes I will send an obscene reply.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i got the wells fargo once two years ago. i alerted them. i guess that went nowhere.

yesterday i got a text from the feds at 11:18 am pdt. i guess the donald wants more attention.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I get spam texts for something else. I don't click the links obviously lol. Spam calls too.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I usually block texts phone numbers, emails from unknown unwanted sources. They keep coming though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion