tuscl

New San Antonio strip club called 'Emergency Room' raising concerns

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The city is concerned that people might mistake the strip club for an actual emergency room.

https://www.kens5.com/article/money/cons…

13 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I am sur they could cure me!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well flagooner gets easily confused ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I remember going to a club that also had a steakhouse restaurant many years ago. In south east Fla I think it’s called Rachel’s. I remember the waitress telling me stories about elderly couples that sometimes come in for dinner. They turn around when they see a nude woman on stage.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Rachel’s in West Palm has a very highly praised steakhouse.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This club used to be Club Spice (and before it Babes). Sometime this year someone got shot nearby, so maybe that's why it's carrying the new name.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Wallanon is correct with the background history.

Also LOL with the the city’s “concern” for its citizens when it comes to strip clubs. This is also the city that also requires pasties and full underwear in the name of concern for lewd behavior. But never mind that the largest club there not only has a longstanding reputation as a brothel, but also that they don’t stick up for dancers if they get sexually assaulted.

End of rant. San Antonio laws irritate me. Partially because of the inconvenience of putting fabric paint on my nipples. But mostly because of the hypocrisy.
  • dirtysecrets
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I know this place...and if anyone mistakes this joint for a medical facility, they SHOULD be removed from the gene pool for the betterment of humanity.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Do they offer mouth to mouth (or some other body part) resuscitation at this emergency room?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you have a medical emergency - that requires immediate care - and the ambulance driver takes you to a strip club - you might as well hang out and die happy!

Have any folks showed up at this club looking for a hospital? That would be more legitimate - than some county assholes arguing about the possibility of it being an issue.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^OTH if folks showed up at the hospital looking for strippers I’m sure the nurses would be glad for the tips ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ that could be fun! Lol! Trying to tip a hot nurse when she bends over.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    I don’t see the problem. All the dancers that I talk to tell me that they are in nursing school.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ME: Hey Siri. (aw, shit that hurts) Siri? Route me to The Emergency Room.
    SIRI: Routing you to The Emergency Room on Perrin Beitel ..in 400 feet, turn right onto ...

LMAO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion