Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubs in DC suck.

cocoachanel__

Maryland

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Clubs in DC are so hidden. It’s like playing where’s Waldo. You’d think they’d have more in DC. Wish I had someone to do it with.

Replies (5)

W
wallanon
•

Clubs being hidden in DC are the least of their problems. But yes, they do suck.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Your best bet is to hop over to Baltimore.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Stay out of DC clubs. They are useless.

There is no benefit to attending a DC club.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I went to a DC club once, about 15 years ago. I have never been back and never will. They are as horrible as everyone says.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Another vote for B'more, especially when I'm stuck in DC for a few days. It's a 45 minute train ride between the two cities, so staying in B'more and commuting to DC is not too bad.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement