tuscl

Dancer's Birthday

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I don't have faves per se but every once in a while when I get dances in a club the dancer tells me something along the lines of "I'm celebrating my birthday at the club on (X day) and I want you to come to the club for my birthday" - I assume she tells me this so I can come to the club bearing gift$.

Have you been told this b/f even by non-faves?

11 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I’ve heard it. Whether it’s true or whether it’s ss, I don’t make it a point do anything about it. On the other hand, if I know her pretty well, I might show up and make it a point to get a few dances.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe it’s like a 50/50 chance it’s true?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Did they ever play pin the dollar in the donkey?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I hear it all the time at Follies. They have chart in the dressing room that shows which girls will be celebrating birthdays on what days. Only 1 girl per day. Some of them put up elaborate decorations. The girls solicit cash by walking around with shopping bags and end their day with a special dance on stage. The popular girls do quite well. I avoid going on those days that my favorites are celebrating because I know they will be busy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    papi. yes.
    and seems some of the girls have a lot of birthdays.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are like Alice in Wonderland. They celebrate unbirthdays.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I know the birthdays of all the ones I care to know, i.e. to whom I’ll give some kind of gift. The rest are, “Happy Birthday.”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I haven’t heard that one before. Although I don’t pay attention to much that strippers say.

If it’s her birthday - I’m happy for her - but I’m not getting her anything. She has a love for my wallet - it’s not a relationship if my wallet is empty.
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    I think you will find strippers have different birthday dates at each club they work at. Go figure...These hoes know how to generate that cash... PS:
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I have never had a stripper tell me to come see her at the club on her birthday. I would think she would not want to work on her birthday.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Shit like that is never true. Its a pathetic move.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion