tuscl

Tuscl terms

April9424
Everywhere
Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:28 PM
which ones do you think are unique to tuscl, and which are just known and used across the board by guys who are into clubbing? have you ever heard another guy or dancer say something that made you wonder if they lurk or post here? last night i had a customer who used the term "air dance", then said i "have potential", and then repeatedly said he wanted to make out in the front room. i asked if he goes on this website and he said he'd never heard of it.

40 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    ^he didn't phrase it exactly like that otherwise i would have really been suspicious. just kept saying he wanted to makeout in the corner on the main floor, and that the other girls were pushing too hard for vip
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She didn't meet SJG if it was in a club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think LDK is pretty much a TUSCL term.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Sjg's front room makeout shit has been rubbing off on others here so could be anyone. I think airdance isnt an unusual term.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I heard a dancer try to sell me an air dance for $10, just so I would take her to VIP where I would be allowed to touch. I think PL and LDK are trademarked for tuscl members.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One time, I was dancing for a really drunk customer. He had asked me to “make him cum from dancing” and I had never heard of such a thing before at the time. After a few songs, he got woozy and was leaning sideways on the edge of the couch. One of the managers came up and yelled at both of us to “calm down”...whatever that meant. I think he asked me to kiss him too, but I teased him and told him that I got into enough trouble already. Idk if that was something he thought up independently or what. Looking back, it was weird. —- Also, were you at Palazio? If he was reading club reviews, then he should have known about hard VIP upselling.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    no spice, i was at the other one. i'm not a fan of palazio these days.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I think Tuscl is the only place where we use the term PL and DS" JS69 came up with DS, so that's definitely tuscl only PL was coined outside tuscl ([view link].strip-clubs, back in the USENET days. A couple of us were around when it happened, pretty fun story), and has been used in most forums I've been on
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i actually don't know what DS means and have been wondering for a while. LDK and others were pretty easy to figure out but DS? dick sucker? dumb stripper??
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    "Dream stripper"... Has always been downright cringeworthy to me, but somehow it stuck
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    So DS > ATF > CF
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think LDK is unique to this site. The other acronyms/abbreviations are most likely used on other sex sites.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    LDK (cumming in your pants from a lap dance) comes from our eponymous Lapdanceking82, who made the term famous. DS (dream stripper) comes from JohnSmith69, who wanted a better term than ATF to describe his 18-year-old stripper. We also use Juice's misspellings like "band" and "chaken fangers."
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Air dance seems like a pretty generic term that has probably been around a long time and I assume is known/used by non-TUSCLers (SCers and dancers alike). I've never heard the terms extras, OTC, PL, BBBJ, CBJ, FS, etc, used outside of TUSCL.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "...who made the term famous." (in)famous, mr. slash. worthy of cringe, as Subraman would have it. Not sure how anything can top an actual ATF, though, unless a DS is some kind of made up unicorn stripper that no one would ever find.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I've never heard the terms extras, OTC, PL, BBBJ, CBJ, FS, etc, used outside of TUSCL." Extras I hear a lot in clubs, even from dancers. Some of the other acronyms are pretty common from the ALT boards on USENET and other forums and just stuck around, as got covered somewhere up there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've never had a dancer ask me if I was interested in extras (i.e. using that exact word) - I 've been asked if I want a blowjob; if I wanna fuck; if I wanna do VIP; but not using the word extras.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I've never had a dancer ask me if I was interested in extras (i.e. using that exact word) - I 've been asked if I want a blowjob; if I wanna fuck; if I wanna do VIP; but not using the word extras." I have heard dancers use the word "extras" in clubs. Several times. It's no big deal. Everybody can't experience everything, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    no - we all experience the same thing - stick to the program
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Before I had ever stepped into a strip club, I had heard the term "air dance", from a friend who had been to strip clubs. It's weird, because he would tell me about all the extras he would get without saying the word "extras", but he would talk about clubs where all they did was air dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I never heard of the term extras (in the context of strip clubs) till I joined TUSCL - it is just used so much on TUSCL that it seems as if it would go hand-in-hand with strip-clubbing - perhaps I'm so used to it on TUSCL that I may have heard it in the club and maybe didn't bat an eyelash - but I don't think I myself have ever used the term extras with a dancer or a dancer with me, that I can remember.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Extras was used way back in the [view link].strip-club days too ... so well preceding tuscl So far the only terms I've only heard here, are the ones guys here have made up -- ldk, DS
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I've had only a few dancers, maybe three or four, use the term extras. However, if i use the word "extra" or "extras," i.e., "do you do anything extra with your dances," almost all have known immediately what I am talking about. I have only had one ask me what I meant by "extra."
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can see the term extras being used in other monger forums, just that I don't recall it being used in a strip club b/w a dancer and I
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have used the phrases "extras" around strippers and they have always immediately known what I was talking about. It also can identify you as more of an advanced level PL. I have also used the phrase "mileage" around a stripper and I think she picked up the meaning from context but was not familiar with it before. I have never been a big fan of LDK. I think "lapgasm" is way better as that phrase is self defining to even an amateur PL/stripper without explanation.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    OK, so I thought of a time a dancer brought up extras at a club I was at. These are from my notes on The Holiday (a mostly terrible neighborhood joint around Southeast LA) - "The dancer I had actually didn't seem that bad plus she was hot but I didn't really feel like spending a lot in that place. But there are no extras. Marlene said that dances were $20 and then said there were no extras completely unprompted. Then proceeded to keep talking about how there were cameras and manager's walking around and I basically said fine I get it can you tell me anything else? Then she looked confused. Being a good sport the hope is a dancer just gets up and walks the fuck on but ultimately I had to send her away with a friendly come see me in a few minutes please." I'm guessing when I finally get around the writing the review, I'll make it a multiple choice response: A) Bitch, I didn't even want a dance I was just doing homework for TUSCL B) I was trying be still like Drax and make no eye contact, but you still sat down to annoy me C) The only reason I'm still here is to see if the chick over in that sheer I Dream of Jeannie sitting area wants to grind on my cock. Now walk the fuck on.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    It seems there are lots of terms in the TUSCL glossary that are very seldomly used. 7-up Factory, Bird Dog, Blue Light Shoppers, HASE, Hoover, Raincoater are all examples of terms that are rarely ever used in discussions. Then, there are terms that are used quite often and aren’t in the glossary, such as 2AMer.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    This is all very interesting esp what Subraman said. Because the gentleman said he had been on a similar sounding website that is now “defunct” (his words). He was incredibly polite and paid me double for the dances we did. I guess the true mongers have been on other sites
  • sp
    6 years ago
    I'm really going to show my age and PLness with this one. This is probably the 4th site (Yahoo groups for Providence RI clubs, Strip Club Junkie, stripclublist) I have been on looking for info before or during clubbing so many of the terms are carried over from site to site. [view link] has a whole page with acronyms but DS doesn't stand for Dream Stripper like it does here and Extras is not listed at all so it depends on which PL is looking at which site. LDK like LDQ was coined here which someone else mentioned. Also, I could have up to 12 friends that ask me what clubs to go to so I check them out here and give my feedback. The terms I use are remembered by them through word of mouth so the transfer of info is there without them surfing the site.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I was around when PL was coined. Back then a.s.s-c was the first and only forum to talk about strip clubs. It had nationwide participation but the center was SF, which back then had some of the best clubs around -- although most likely that wasn't the reason for the SF-centricity, but rather that only college kids and engineers had access to USENET, and silicon valley has a lot of engineers. Anyway, ass-c HQ back then was Chez Paree, and there was a lot of intermingling between assc'ers and CP dancers, who were still trying to figure out if they hated us or loved us. Mostly, I reckon they did what strippers do, pretended to love us while they hated us. Anyway, a stripper name Siren tried to vent to another stripper, but forum software could be a bit tricky, and instead of emailing to another female stripper, she posted to the entire group. That venting contained the first use of the now-famous term, calling the male assc'ers "pathetic losers". There was an uproar, we immediate co-opted the term, and SCers have been using it ever since
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    So what Subraman is saying is a bunch of Silicon Valley nerds condemned all men forever to contend with the PL label because they got bullied by a stripper.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes. But not "all men" ... just PLs
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    LOL...not touching that one, Subraman.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID lol...
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Okay. Yeah, well now the thread is officially in a tailspin. Well played.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Holy cow, thanks for the history Subra. As for “extras”, I think it’s common enough word. I’ve gotten hired before at a club once where the manager himself said “this is our VIP area. Blah blah pricing blah blah take money up front. And there is NO extras allowed.”
  • dirtysecrets
    6 years ago
    "I've never heard the terms extras, OTC, PL, BBBJ, CBJ, FS, etc, used outside of TUSCL." Every one of these has long been used on ECCIE and, before that, on ASPD, which also grew out of the [view link]. boards. The only exception is PL, which I've only seen here...and which really mystified me until I finally read the origin.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've heard terms like extras before I ever danced, back when I went to clubs as a customer.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Extras is something that the girls know but none of them had heard of LDK or lapgasms.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve heard most all the terms metioned in the last five years. LDK is definitely a tuscl term. i’ll throw PLM into the mix. Pathetic Looser Monger. from TJAmigos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion