tuscl

Safety

Levi51
Washington
This topic is meant to discuss any possible std encounters and open to all men, any trolls or people that are going to say "paranoid blah blah blah" get the fuck out.
Many people that go to the stripclub partake in sexual activities looking for "extras" but how safe are these extras? I'm currently a Seattle stripclub visitor and I have seen how these dancers are willing to just give up there bodies for the right price. I know the chances of hiv in stripclubs is no different then the general population outside of stripclub. However the high risk activity these dancers and customers encounter daily should be a warning sign. My question do strippers get tested? (Particularly here in Washington state) Do you men that partake in these activities get std tested or even worry? Has anyone here or that you know of ever contracted hiv or any std from the stripclub?

29 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Luckily for me I am immune to everything bad so I freaking dive right in without protection. Not that I'd lick a stripper's ass or anything.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I get complete STD testing 3 or 4 times per year. It's very unlikely that you'll pick up HIV through heterosexual sex. I worry more about HPV throat cancer from DATY ( extended family member has that) and genital herpes. Condoms provide poor protection against herpes.

Deal with the risk by having one (unprotected) partner at a time, looking for responsible college girls, and getting tested often. But everyone has their own acceptable risk level.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Also add that it makes sense to read and understand the CDC statistics so that you worry about things that are actually worth worrying about.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve enjoyed probably four to five hundred ladies so far. and yes. std is a concern. i had a bout with gonorera a few years ago. and a genital wart. thankfully treated quickly. due to my pattern of sex i go usually over a week between encounters. i get tested on a somewhat regular basis. i wish it was nonexistent butt reality is that even with a condom there is risk.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes there is always a risk i get tested every 3 months
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
  • Levi51
    6 years ago
    Thanks for replying to the thread, I just see how some girls will do anyone anyplace at any time for money it's crazy. Sometimes we don't even know it and they come up to us and are very tempting. I understand it's our job to say no and if we want attention there's nothing wrong with having a discussion or cuddle with a pretty lady. But these extras are getting out of control and need to be taken more seriously instead of diving right in
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i dive right in with the ladies i like.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Everyone has a risk tolerance. A lot of guys on here tend to gravitate towards cherry-picked articles and statistics that support their own personal risk tolerance. To each their own.

Though I know it's not perfect, I do everything covered. I get tested regularly.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    obviousky the threat is real but it is massively exaggerated in the press and many internet sites because it makes for scary headlines. Don’t ever fuck a stripper bareback, the blow jobs should be the only thing uncovered. Titty fucking is also a lost art that’s kinda fun and involves no std risk. Lookin for the youngest legal dancers can also help because they’ve had less time to catch shit. They’re not no risk but can be lower risk. You can’t catch hiv from these activities, and the risks of other stds are lowered.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Smith: "Don’t ever fuck a stripper bareback"

@CMI: Though I know it's not perfect, I do everything covered.
    There are countless discussions like this on the sugaring forums, and the girls usually sum up everything saying "I do everything covered." Turns out this only applies to intercourse, and oral sex is somehow assumed to be risk free. In your case @Ishmael, it would be interesting to know whether you go down on strippers unprotected? Also interesting to know how many different strippers you have sex with in a given year and whether you recognize the risks of getting genital herpes (covered or not).

If you're talking about BBFS and the risk of HIV, the per-encounter transmission risk is something like 1 in 2000 uncovered and maybe 1 in 20,000 covered. That's if you know for sure your partner is HIV+. Something 1% percent of the population is HIV+ -- so the risk of getting HIV without knowledge of your partner's status is something like 1 in 200,000 (unprotected) per encounter. Maybe the rate for strippers is higher. If you're partner presents tests results showing no HIV, the risk level is astronomically low. I'm assuming no needle use or other factors.

Take a look at the risk you're actually taking and compare to, say, the risk of dying in a car accident sometime in your life (1 in 80) or the risk associated with eating a double-cheeseburger on the way home. Don't become hysterical about the topic.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    your not you're
  • Levi51
    6 years ago
    The info you guys present is all interesting. This topic arose to me because of recent visits I have seen the strippers offer some high mileage service and the dance areas and bathrooms are filled with used condoms and it got me wondering how long have these girls been in the game to stay clean all this time. Obviously it's good I don't wish them bad or anybody I hope everyone stays safe but as for us guys we cannot let our dicks do the talking in these situations. I think it's good to know the veteran strippers from the new and sometimes for the club newbies it may be hard to tell. I know of dancers that are young but have worked at several clubs and have more experience then the older dancers for say.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Test every 3 months. Stay with a girl at a time.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I get tested every two months when I give blood. They haven’t called me yet.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’ve been going bareback for at least 15 years. I got Herpes in Nashville about 12 years ago, had one outbreak and none since. I’ve told several dancers that I have it and each one said, “doesn’t everyone?”
    I overheard my ATF having a conversation with her mother recently:
    ATF: Ma, have you ever fucked a black guy?”
    Ma: No, but I did a Hispanic guy last week. How about you?”
    ATF: Seven or eight dealers, but only two or three real guys. I’ve seen some real hot black guys at the beach here. I might just have to get me one.
    Ma: I’ve kept a list of every man I’ve slept with. I’m at 85 now. How about you?
    ATF: Ma, I stopped counting at a thousand.

My point is this woman who I’ve had bareback sex in every orifice I can find swears she’s never had an std. she told me up front that she has Hep C and hpv, but that’s all. She says every time she goes into detox ( which has been often) they do a full panel. I have a full panel of std tests once a year which is all my health insurance will pay for.
    While it’s not counted as an std, I was tentatively diagnosed last week as having Hepatitus C (1 out of 5 baby-boomers has Hep C and doesn’t know it. Interestingly I was tested in 2012 with no problem.
    I’m testing for the geno-type to see if it matches my ATF out of curiosity and to determine the best drug to eradicate the virus. Treatment typically is to take one pill per day for 80 to 90 days and it’s gone. Oh, it’s $1,000 per pill.
    This condition usually requires blood to blood contact and when you screw a wild woman 400 times or so, there’s a lot of fluids transferred. Two times she and I did some injectable drugs together and I bought separate packages of syringes for each of us, but when you’re high, fooling around, fucking and sucking, could we have accidentally swapped or shared a needle? Of course it’s possible.
    I’m 73 years old. I have come to grips with my own mortality. I’m a widower. Am I worried about getting an std, of which most can be cured with drugs? Not at all.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I remember quite fondly ducking all of my DSes bareback. But the OP is clearly risk averse when it comes to stds so I figured those stories wouldn’t help or encourage him.
  • 400-500 women ????? Oh my gosh...that is soooo many women..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - they really should study your ATF’s DNA and blood - as that could hold the secret to a universal STD vaccine. Either that - or she’s done enough drugs - to knock quite a few STD’s out of her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I take a lot of vitamin C - lots of Metamucil - and I eat lots of fruit - so that (and Xanax) seem to work for me!

I give the pussy a sniff. If there’s a rank odor - I pound away. If it smells fresh - I get away.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is not a hobby for germophobes.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Nicole - What I wrote was that my ATF and I had sex at least 400 times.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I love how autocorrect is changing the word "ducking" to mean fucking."

Is that's what's going on? I just thought JS69 had something about using the word "fuck".
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If MrWonderful is ok I think we're all ok.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I love how autocorrect is changing the word "ducking" to mean fucking."

It's not; JS really "Ducks" all his DSes. He feeds them little bits of white bread and then makes them waddle around the bedroom. Weird guy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    True Subra. And I make them scream “quack quack” while I duck them.
  • trpterp
    6 years ago
    @jackslash - I recently was getting a private dance in the VIP area of a local club and the dancer said she was a germophobe. That was a first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion