tuscl

Lapdances are for chumps

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:25 PM
Tj is the way it should be! It all starts with the frontroom makeout session then you take your gfe chica arriba or vip and she will be into it and show your appreciation by tipping well! Mongers bragging about dances and ldk is absolutely ridiculous. Everytime you pay 200 to 400 to cum in your pants your fucking it up for everybody! Nothing will change as long as their is dumbassed mongers. What a dance hustle bullshit no more 20 30 dollar drinks. No more than the 10 hj charges only for a front room makeout sessions! No front room makeout sessions no vip things will change if mongers make them change! Why does dejavu chain stay in business? Because their is dumbassed mongers! All mongers need to force these changes! They will change or go out of business! The fact is sex tourism is ludicrous. It is our own faults we do not have clubs like hk in our backyards

25 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Bye the way no trolls were injured in that Post
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh no. Thats called taking advantage of poor women in the third world. Its basically sex tourism and the moral equivalent of fucking little Dominican or Thai kids just cos you can't do it in the US. Paying to makeout with a dancer is just gross. Everyone I know would be grossed out by that.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So I am possibly going to be in TJ for a medical thing. I am thinking about going to HK to get an LDK just to piss people off.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^That club review would be great xD
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake it wont piss me off you cab waste your money but good look on getting a lapdance good enough for ldk without paying arriba prices chicas dont make shit off labdances 3 dollars for 3 or 4 dongs most eon't do it
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Songs not dongs roflmao
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby who gjves a shit about the people you know
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby you do not pay to makeout with a dancer that is the way you can tell a chica is into you! American bitches like you have gps. Heres a headsup mexican chicas are better looking than American women and damn sure better in bed!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby go away you dumbassed troll
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    No I am woudl get an arriba and then LDK!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    You know since SJG won't shut up about "changing clubs in the US" maybe I can change clubs in TJ and teach dancers there they can charge high prices for ejaculation services!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Maybe the Mexican Mafia can assassinate you, asshole Paul Drake, wanting everyone to live with sexual frustration, just because you do. SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^*^ Look at SJG get protective of his cheap prostitution girlfriends and low cost DFK in the front room so he can take them home otc for free. Who’s the chump, anyway?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Another death threat. Sjg is a douchebag and crazy.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Pauldrake i say do it if it will piss sjg off
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake go ahead you dumbass clown your not the only monger dumbass it is bacause of stupid assed losers like you is why the u.s is embarrassing! Bible thumpers feminists and dumbassed mongers like drake is why things won't ever change! Thanks you paul drake wish all pl were as stupid ass you! Your probably one of the idiots who spend a thousand to cum in their pants
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg has it right on this subject and i will stand by him on this issue
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Problems with SCs? Move to SD. Problems solved. Trust me.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh if you dont ant lap dances dont go to strip clubs duh
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate TrapBaby304 - troll status likely
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    That's why I am going back to TJ in November! I'm beyond excited.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    This thread is great. I can't tell if Countryman is trolling or serious. Last time he had me fooled. This time I really suspect SJG has successfully converted him. Paul Drake, you're my hero lol. Go to TJ just to LDK to piss off SJG. I love it!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Paying a stripper for anything is for chumps. (DUH!!!) And yeah if I went to TJ/Hong Kong, by choice I would only get dances and LDK. PaulDrake and I can 'hold down the fort' while the other chumps go arriba.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    How can you go to a strip club and complain about paying?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion