tuscl

First visit to Massage Parlor

NJBalla
New York
Well fellas after around 11 years of SC mongering I had my first foray into an extras massage parlor. It was definitely an interesting experience. (e.g.) never have had to "buzz in" to a SC. I mildly regret not learning about massage parlors years ago.

The pros were:
A lot more intimate
40-60 minute session rather than 15 minute session
No need to worry about cameras
I felt so much more comfortable. Felt wierd to be just in my birthday suit in comparison to my usual arrangment of unbuttoned shirt and pants around my ankles.

Cons:
Rates are much higher if you want non-asian
Girls are used to much larger tips, even if you remain firm on not overspending girls will pout in comparison to girls kissing you and calling you "santa" at SCs
Miss the drinking and small talk before getting into the dance
Although I was not concerned with LE it did feel a lot more sketchy than going to a SC

Well im probably preaching to the choir, but just a friendly reminder to keep parlors in your rotation. I definitely will as NJ clubs are getting so much more conservative and pricy these days

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If SCs start feeling like diminishing-returns then one either stops or evolves into something else
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @papi yeah, my current fav is at a SC who provides the best experience. My 2nd and 3rd options are the ones Im going to move out of the rotation for the MP. Its for the best. The clubs they dance at are getting very conservative and i always worry if they will get in trouble for bending the rules.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I've gone to MPs and the pros and cons are a little different than NJBalla's.

Pros:

They are everywhere, at least in LA
    Most are the same routine, you know what to expect. Different types of places have different routines and can be broken down to: Thai places, Chinese places, Korean places and if in OC Vietnamese places.
    Unless you go to a legit place in LA (you can tell), you will always at least get a HJ
    Not sure how expensive they get in other parts of the country but in LA it's pretty cheap and typically 40-60+40-60tip for 1 hr.
    Places where more are offered don't often go above 100 tip
    Some places if you know where to look and how to find them offer full body-to-body nude massage for 30 or 60 minutes for the same total price as a 25 minute VIP before extras - and not just with hot Asians but with Latinas and white girls too. It may not involve penetration but is still pretty good. If you think that's expensive, imagine your favorite stripper and you both naked on a massage table for a whole hour as she uses her whole body to get you off. Often there's a mirror on the wall, too. Just no penetration, no BJ either.
    You're not trying to cram your experience into 15-20 minutes.

Cons:

No line-ups, no way to see who you're getting like you would in a SC.
    You have to count on reviews or some trial and error. In SC's it's possible to gauge while in the club.
    Sometimes you get a fugly one - then you just close your eyes and pretend Cindy Crawford is tugging you.
    Sometimes in a place with no shower they use so much oil you feel like you have a thin coat of WD-40 on you on your way out even if they wipe you down.
    It's hard to find a spot where there are many masseuses to choose from - and only a handful are as attractive girls in a strip club. Places where this is the case will be more expensive, 40-70 door fee for 30-60 minutes and a benny tip, maybe more depending on service.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it’s a crap shoot. butt it can be good.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ insightful
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thank you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Here in Louisville the Asian parlors are the minority. At the few there are, it’s pretty much as the OP describes.

The majority are simple jack shacks though, where the massage ranges from a light touch rundown, intended just to tease, all the way to near therapeutic level massage (gods, I miss that woman). You’ll get at least a HJ, and some of the offer more, a few even offering FS.

House fees range from around 60-90 for a half hour, and 100-120 for an hour, with a tip expected for any orgasm inducing activities.

Some of the girls are *very* talented and provide an extremely sensual, pampering experience, even for the fat and ugly cistomers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NJBalla - thanks for this write up. This is very useful information for fellow NJ clubbers. In the world of NJ extras clubs, it’s getting more difficult to find the full menu of extras (that were offered in the past).

I think your pros and cons are similar to what I’d expected. It’s not a strip club, and it’s sketchy. I never thought to ask for a non Asian girl - but it makes sense that they would charge more.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If there were such a thing as a massage parlor where you could sex with a gorgeous young white woman, especially a redhead, I’d be alll over it. But my impression is that it’s often just a bunch of older Asian chicks. Plus the sleeze factor really turns me off. I don’t want any place more sleezy than a strip club. But to each his own.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I bet SJG jerks off in his gravy in excitement over this post. I suspect that Asian massage parlor sex may be the only type of sex he’s ever had. Except for raping women in their sleep of course.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point JS69. I think it can feel a bit sleazy being in a massage parlor for sex. You are there for only one reason - and everyone knows the reason. There is minimal interaction with the women too. They are just there to service customers. I doubt they perform legit massages.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"But my impression is that it’s often just a bunch of older Asian chicks"

That seems to depend on region. In this city, the AMPs (at least the highly reviewed ones) are said to have really beautiful women, some even stripper quality, if you like Asian women.

I haven't been to an AMP, the experience just doesn't appeal to me at all, but two of my buddies like it, plus I've been following the AMP discussion on local forums for decades. Definitely not my thing, but when I do feel like something in that format, I've been doing FBSM for years. Completely different experience than what I understand of AMPs... the girls tend to be independent or in small groups, they get an apartment tucked away in a quiet apartment building, many endeavor to reproduce to some extent a spa-like experience, some of them have serious massage skills (including some are CMTs), and perhaps most importantly: many have raised the sensual massage & handjob to an artform. There was a time when FBSM was the most dynamic part of the sex industry here, the girls were introducing all kinds of fun services at an amazing pace, to separate themselves: bodyslides, Nuru (real Japanese Nuru), tantra, "tie & tease", domination, shower with you before or after the session, etc. All ethnicities but mostly white girls.

From what I hear, FBSM is several notches above the service offered by "bodyrub" girls in other cities (I've read the SW girls discuss "bodyrubs", I'd rather poke a stick in my eye than get that type of service). In the end, it's still just a HJ, but it's a pretty great experience if you enjoy that. Works nicely as just a quick easy steam-releaser in between OTC / arrangement dates. Unfortunately, the FBSM scene in this area has been imploding due to the demographic changes.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^. I agree with Subraman on that. And it does vary a lot from place to place. The fbsm scene around here is pretty good. It’s a nice option to have.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I was on a temp assignment in Denver that lasted for a couple of years. The strip club scene in Denver is kind of meh. But they do have massage parlors. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Table shower, followed by a massage, followed by FS. I found the whole experience very relaxing and enjoyable. Probably the one big negative is that there was normally very little choice of girls. You got whoever was available at that time. The two places I went usually had attractive girls. But if the girl on call at the time was not your cup of tea, your only option was to say No Thank You and leave.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Went to my first AMP about 30 years ago and had quite a few great experiences for a few years. In the Detroit area, the standard rate back then was $30 for half hour, plus optional tip (a couple of places I went to, I didn't tip, the HE pretty much was included with the $30 door fee. Those were the days.
    Like someone said, you don't know who you're getting, and sometimes I'd get an older heavier woman. But, oddly, I found they gave the best handjobs, probably from experience.
    The best experience ever was at a place called Yoshiko Oriental Spa in Madison Heights, which is now closed. I must have been about 24 or 25, laying on the table while the older, heavier woman was fisting my cock with her right hand. Suddenly, unbeknownst to me, she had smeared Vaseline on her left middle finger and shoved it up my ass and went to town. I'm getting jacked off and a prostate massage at the same time. I was in heaven! I think I shot my load in about 10 seconds.
    Damn, I wish I could experience that on a regular basis!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol great write ups gents. I rolled the dice and went to another place this week. Lets just say the experience was a total 180. I read the reviews of this place from another review site and thought the experience would be pretty straightforward. I ended up feeling very sketchy from beginning to end. First of all this place had a hidden entrance. No sign or anything. Then it turned out the girl I asked for was actually the secretary. This girl gave "massages" to guys who visited frequently. She seemed perplexed that I asked for her during my first visit and grilled me during the whole session thinking I was law enforcement. Her manager also screamed that she should get back to work near the end of our session. What topped it all was I ended up spending more there than I regularly do at a SC.

The whole experience was like if you read a bunch of reviews on TUSCL about a "dancer" who gave the best LD's to only find out she was a bartender who danced on special occasions for regulars lol.

That being said I may still go to a MP from time to time, but at the tail end of my mongering I doubt its worth the effort to get quality relaxed extras and leave feeling like a champion.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have had about a dozen experiences with massage... most have been good butt i still prefer the selection of strip clubs. i still do a massage now and then when i feel need.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    yeah, i think massage places will be a spur of the moment decision in the future. In NJ they get raided all the time too.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    For a great massage, go to the greater Toronto area, if you can swing it. Check out the TUSCL reviews of Allure, a fabulous place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion