tuscl

We need to recruit this Peaches girl.

Smalltowncpl
Illinois
Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:44 AM
Since my post a few days ago I have been scrolling through the pink forums again out of boredom and because it has been a troll fest here. I have read several posts from this Peaches 94 girl and she seems like the real deal. I sent her a PM and ask her to come here. Read her post on this thread, especially the one from today. [view link] By the way. Which one if you guys started the thread in the first place ?

11 comments

• Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Thank you for the invite !
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hello!
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I think on that board the are all delusional. When you get a bunch of women talking about a business or industry, it becomes an echo chamber of the way they wish things would be discussed as if it were current reality. When you get a bunch of men talking about a business or industry you get discussion of practical information and advice for the here & now. Plus a lot of trolls, but minus the trolls it's of practical value. In the past decade, public discourse has gravitated toward the way women have discussions when it's all women in the room. If this continues too much longer, modern western society will crumble.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm. As far as lowest chance of BS, I’d rank tumblr the highest. Facebook second. Stripperweb is par with Facebook maybe. (But that’s understandable, since Facebook groups are based on actual accounts.)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Jumping back in to say it's not a knock on women. I love women, and people who are sensitive to the feelings and needs of others - our society would truly be fucked if we didn't have that element in play. We would still be in caves hunting mammoths without it. Having it take over society, though, would mean the end of society. It would literally lead to the collapse of reason, infrastructure, due process, productivity, progression, advancement.
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Well I don't post there very much but do take a look at it every few weeks. I literally just don't get the attitude and the false information that is spread there.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    they're basically hoes pretending to be pimps to feel good about themselves.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol! Good find. That thread is comedy gold! Wonder how long peaches has been there. She will get band soon for disrupting their fantasy paradise they built.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^"She" is a troll, got outed here earlier today.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    You mean peaches is a troll? Lol. Where did she get outed?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Nevermind. I saw it. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion