tuscl

Dancers: Customers that go missing

Sunday, September 23, 2018 6:28 AM
Dancers, how do you feel about regular customers who just stop coming into the club?

23 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Hey yahtzee. That would be a great question for Stripperweb. Vegas could take odds on the replies you'd get.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Customers come and go all the time. Unless you are long term or a significant portion of their income they don't care.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What PaulDrake said.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I like to think my CF would miss me, because she probably would . . . but it is a money thing . . .
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    What if they only show up once a year?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I am missed on the weekdays. Weekends no.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some just quit, and some move on, and a few I assume are just good people ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    25 is signaling his Presidential ambitions.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Just a dog whistle to the base;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think he has a better shot at president. If any one of us ran for Supreme Court and wasn't a democrat, you know a stripper or someone would come forward to accuse any of us of sexual harassment or claimed they were groped or some other crap. That is if a stripper would keep quiet about the bribe she was paid to make accusations. Not saying anyone was actually paid anything in reality. Just that democrats will go to extreme measures to try to stop somone they don't like from getting appointed. If they find someone suddenly ready to make accusations from 30 years ago, any one of us can be accused of groping somone unless they are a 60 year old virgin. Apparently that's ok for president of the us now. Now you can grab them by the pussy 30 years ago.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Hey buddy lighten up, sometimes a joke is just a joke, unless you actually hear the dog whistle ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    No problem. must have been something I ate.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;))
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    "Customers come and go all the time. Unless you are long term or a significant portion of their income they don't care." What would be considered long term? Weekly,monthly? 3 months, 6 months, a year.? What is. significant income? $200/visit? 500/month? More?
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    It all depends on the girl and how much she's making without you. I would try to view it more in terms of a percent of her income rather than a flat dollar amount. But why do you care? You should be doing this for you, not for her? Just like she's doing it for herself, not for you. It's a strange world. When I get burnt out on it and complain about how fake clubbing can feel after a while, my CF listens, but she doesn't really care.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Depends on how often you visit. If it’s more frequent(maybe like once a week?), then it maybe takes a month. If less frequent, several months. As far as income, that’s harder to say. Sure there’s a dollar amount. *But* It also depends on what shifts you visit (slow vs busy), how many boundaries you’re pushing during dances, how much time of her undivided attention you’re either explicitly or implicitly demanding, how “compatible” you are personality wise, etc
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m putting the op question to the test at one of my favored clubs.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't think they care much.customers come and go all the time. so do strippers. If she's working 2 clubs, its like nothing to her.
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Here's the deal. Regular customers come and regular customers go. There have been ones that I have wondered about and others that I don't even realize they didn't come around anymore.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @yahtzee74 - As far as what dollar amount matters that depends on the dancer and I would agree with others that it is probably more of a percentage. I know in my case I am not a big spender on any one visit but my ATF isn't a top earner. So about a third of her salary comes just from me. One gauge as to how much your amount of money matters to a dancer. If she only works on days when you agree to show up then your amount of money is important to her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dancers will move on pretty-quickly as soon as they feel the $$$ is not gonna be there - PLs are just a means to an end and they'll just look for someone else - 99% of the time dancers just think of PLs in terms of $$$ so no $$$ no use.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Papi chulo, you make it sound bad but look, its a business transaction, not a personal relationship. You can be nice to and get along well with a dentist, doesn't mean they'll do shit for free. You're just another patient in the scheme of things
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I really don't care.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion