tuscl

Asking for a girl to come out of the locker room

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Do you like to do it ? It really turns me on. See my below comment to a guy who's was intrigued by a dancer but she disappeared into the locker room:
You should have just told the bartender you wanted Tatiana. She would have gone back and told her. I've done that several times at different places. I find it very exciting when the girl comes charging out (they always do) looking my way. She's turned on cause I asked for her and she's about to make money. Something about the girl rushing right over also turns me on. Probably starts a little buzz in the locker room too. I like the thought of all those other hot sluts checking me out and talking about me

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Good Idea
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Can't say this is something that crosses my mind - I assume when a dancer heads to the dressing-room it's bc she wants to be left-alone - I'm a variety-guy thus I don't tend to over-focus on any one particular dancer but if there's a particular girl I just have to have and she's been in the dr for a while I might do something like the OP although for the most-part I tend to let the girls approach me when/if they want to
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Happens a lot with me, andI actually don't have to do anything. See, I'm very well known at the club I frequent, so when I roll in, one of the waitresses or dancers will open the door to the dressing room and yell:

"Two-bits is here, bitches!"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its rude to ask for her to come out. shes there for a reason. only one id ask for is my main bitch
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't think it's rude to ask for a girl you are definitely going to spend money on... But just to hang out for free yeah that's rude
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If it's a girl I've seen even once before, chances are I have her #, and just text her that I'm here. I think it's a good practice to get a girl's number the very first time you meet her, if she's fun and you know you'd like to see her again.

If I've gone in a group of guys, and we have other girls at the table, I'll sometimes send one girl in to get her friend out.

I typically wouldn't send in a waitress/bouncer/rando in there. I agree it's not rude, but at the point I'm sending a rando in to get a girl (who by definition is an unknown quantity, since I don't have her #) I'll switch to another girl if there's another I'm interested in

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can do like Juice and just go in the dressing room and drag her out - I love his passion
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Does he really? He posts interesting things
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Of course he doesn't @blah - Juice is just our resident clown and we kid with him for our amusement
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I did this once...well, somewhat. A girl asked me if I was waiting for anyone and I said that I wanted to see the girl who went in the DR. The girl I asked said that the girl I wanted wasn't feeling well, but that she said she'd be out. Putting the P in PL, I waited almost two hours. Right when I was going to leave, she came out. She explained what was going on and it made a lot more sense. Long story short, she was pregnant. Her dance was cool and we talked a bit afterwards. That was her last night at the club...until Thursday. She came back after having the baby and she remembered me.

Generally speaking, though; I assume that if a dancer makes herself unavailable to me then she makes herself unavailable to my money.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    I just wait for the dancer to come out or get unbusy. I’m a variety customer, anyway. She’d have to be crazy hot for me to only be zoned n on her.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Rude AF, if someone asks me I make them tip and then go back in and make their asses wait longer lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion