tuscl

Why won't ATF just reply NO

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Here is what happened.
Whenever I text my ATF she instantly replies if she is coming to a club . I took 5 months break from clubbing.I texted ATF to see if she is coming to the club.She did not reply.Texted again is she is working or not.No reply. I dont understand why she won't say NO. If she is not working just say not working or not coming.Why dont they answer?? No negative or positive.I also asked if she quit working at the club.No reply.

40 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    In the stripper mind, she probably thinks she's keeping options open by not committing an answer. Or she doesn't remember you or doesn't care.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I took 5 months break from clubbing."

5 months is like three years in stripper years. Are you sure she's still dancing? Maybe she got a new number?

You should PM that Dominic guy. He only goes to club once every couple years, but he still manages to have an ATF. Maybe he can help you out.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Do you think maybe she forgot about you? She sees hundreds of people a week.

Being forgotten is almost as bad as being played
  • Subraman
    6 years ago

1. It's personal. You're a pain in the ass, if she texts you "no", she knows you'll start texting her why, trying to get OTC, or whatever else she's trying to avoid.

2. It's not personal. But she's taking a break from stripping, either permanently or temporarily, and psychologically it's just better for her to put stripping & customers aside, clean break. Besides, it's not just you texting her, it's 20 other guys, too, plus a bunch of her stripper "friends" she's also trying to avoid ... a decision to start replying to ex-customers, is a decision to spend a lot of time texting them

I've known several strippers who, every time they take a break from dancing, change their phone number (or if it's google voice, drop their google voice entirely), so there's a decent chance she's not seeing any of your texts
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    It is her mobile number and is still active .I know for sure. It is not google voice.
    May be she got married and quit dancing.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Do you think maybe she forgot about you? "
    ___
    This. She probably forgot about you 4.75 months ago when you stopped being a customer.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I don't have any advice for you. But it's a trip reading your posts on this forum.

I think Subraman's #2 option is most likely what's going on. But even if it isn't, what's the use worrying about a reply? Draw your own conclusions and move on.
  • Bby plz me by atf thx
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Text her that you just got a big-bonus at work and want to see her and celebrate.

Brotha you gots to know how to speak Stripperneese.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol. Flash that cash
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would try papis thing but from a different number. But regardless she either has a new number or doesn't want to see you.
  • MrGreene
    6 years ago
    Five months is a VERY long time to not see a stripper. She sees hundreds of guys a week, I'm guessing. It's very easy to forget about someone when your job consists of always meeting new people. If you're not having regular conversations with her, and only texts her to see if she's working, chances are, she probably doesn't recognize who the text is coming from.
  • MrGreene
    6 years ago
    That and the possibility that she simply doesn't have the same number anymore.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    She doesn't see hundreds of guys. She sees only 3 on a particular day.
    She dont see anybody OTC.
    She still uses same number.
    She told me before whenever I want to see her at club text her before I go.
    It's fine if she dont want to see me , why dont she say that.its not professional.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    5 months is an eternity in stripper years. Most likely explanation is that she has a new phone number. That happens frequently. Second most likely is that she is no longer stripping. Just go to her club and ask about her if you don’t see her. Or call and ask if she’s working tonight.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The op’s recent reply about what his favorite stripper does is what he wants to believe she does.

He wants to feel special, and he has awkward social skills, so he believes the dancer remembers him.

He also thinks he deserves a reply from this dancer.

Let it go! You aren’t special. Luckily that stripper isn’t special either - and you can find a replacement in a trip to the club with a wad of $20’s! Your welcome!!!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    We can either speculate all day long about why she doesn't respond to a guy who she hasn't seen ITC in five whole months, exploring the infinite possibilities (she quit, doesn't remember you, doesn't like you, keeping options open, etc., etc.) along the way...

...OR...

You can stop acting like a whiny self-entitled d-bag and understand that she's under no obligation to respond to you just because you popped her a random text, especially after 5 months away.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Just got a reply just now she is on some kind of vacation.She will be back to the club in 2 weeks.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    NO is kinda harsh, esp in all caps as if being yelled at.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Rickdugan beat me to it.

You are a needy little bitch.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "stop acting like a whiny self-entitled d-bag"

Yeah, one of those on here is enough.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    rickdugan is spot on....
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I just checked out the OPs profile and their discussions...crazy shit

@Darkblue999

You won't get any respect from bitches by being a bitch. Never be clingy and never let them think they can always count on you. The only bitch who should always be able to count on you is your main bitch if you have one.

If she cancels on you or isn't at the club, your reply should be "I'll just spend it on another bitch here" and tell her you can't come back next week coz you just spent your club money on someone else. Its all about reward and punishment.

And everyone is right, she doesn't owe you a thing. Everything at the club is just a fantasy you're paying for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not rocket-science - you should take her non-reply as a "no" - she'll either get back to you when she feels like dealing with you or you just move on
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    DB999, Do yourself a big favor and use your wad of cash on another dancer in that club. That will give you some perspective, show her you won’t be taken for granted, and may be the start of another fun relationship.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    odds are OP will keep texting asking if she decided to not text him
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @DoucheBag999
    Maybe she just doesn't enjoy obsessed, controlling, whiney bitches and blocking your texts is her passive aggressive way of trying to get rid of you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe she remembers you as the creep who followed her to her car after her shift. Its rare for anyone to be that stupid!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not stupidity. Either hes a real troll or mentally ill
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Cashman, Those days over.We met several times after that incident.Dont be so obnoxious. Also if you guys seems my last reply on this thread you dont paot messages. I said she replied that she will be back to club in 2 weeks. Now you guys stop whining.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Lol @phatboy,
    You gave all 3 options

In the stripper mind, she probably thinks
    1- she's keeping options open by not committing an answer. Or
    2-she doesn't remember you or
    3- doesn't care
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I did not see any dancer responding to this thread.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Because they don't like whiney bitches either.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    This is kind of pathetic. I might understand if it was a civilian girl who you were dating and then ghosted you out of the blue. You're talking about a stripper and a 5 month gap. Either situation, continuing to text and emotionally lose it for not getting replies is the sign of emotional desperation. That emotional desperation will not get resolved if she replies back, it will only get resolved by understanding your weaknesses and healing them. Through therapy, or expanding experiences, or being honest with yourself significantly more than you currently are.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    #stalker

Is OP Indian by chance?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby304, I’m not sure of his ethnicity. I’m pretty sure he’s clueless (and has no social awareness), but that’s not an ethnicity!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    he's mentally ill
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    If this is the same girl you followed to her car, I seriously am afraid for her safety around you.

She's trying to run a business and you're being creepy af and annoying. You sound like a whiney little incel piece of shit and I hope ypu either get help or get your ass beat by a girl.

She's avoiding you, dude. I wouldn't text you back either if I was in her shoes. For her safety, leave her alone.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Agree 100%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion