tuscl

Whore

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I wish that word did not exist! I absolutely hate that word! There is no difference in a prostitute or a monger except the prostitute gets paid! Do if a prostitute is a whore than what does that make a monger? Can we please stop using that word thank you!

45 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Countryman is great.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Are you Nicole1994 ?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about puta?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Name calling is mostly projecting yourself onto others, so I’m rubber and you’re glue.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "except the prostitute gets paid!"

Big difference. I'd like to get paid.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicespice thank you! That is how i feel i enjoy my chicas or chics! Women are so beautiful and are to be treated with adoration and respect wether she is a prostitute or stripper or a civilian no difference! Would you treat your waitress with respect and tip well for good service? To me there is no difference it is all service oriented services. Rether its sex ld where they are sharing their bodies with you or a waitress working her ass off for tips in a restaurant good service should be tipped well! Society frowns on the sex industry and the word whore is part of that! That is just my 2 cents.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive no sir she is my tuscl fiancee
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat same thing
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^So it’s like two becomes one ; )
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    We should not use ugly words like "whore" or "prostitute." I prefer "party girl" or "Ohio State coed."
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ jacklash love party girl ohio st coed lol
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol jacklash
  • @country man seems like such a nice guy in general <33333

Lolol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You guys forgot the most common euphemism of all Working Girl ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my delightful girls.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t like the word prostitute, it’s so cold and impersonal;)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @25 ok working girl is that better?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I always liked the term they used in the original Battlestar Galactica - pleasurator. ;-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Txtty you obese faggot I don’t swing the same way you do, I saw you picking shit with everyone else today I said gee maybe he’s learned his lesson. Why don’t you go skydiving without a parachute. Im sure you’ll create a canyon to rival the Grand Canyon and you’ll get the attention you crave as well adios scooter I’m done with you.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't really judge bitches on that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What's wrong with respectfully calling them whores?

Isn't it okay if you end the sentence with a sincere "...no disrespect intended." and flash a genuine smile?

I think 4got2wipe uses that quite often. But he doesn't seem sincere, just passive aggressive. He's probably a millenial.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    " wish that word did not exist! I absolutely hate that word!"

Modern usage is really from 2 sources. Shakespeare and the Holy Bible. Some newer translations of the Bible are using the word Harlot instead. That just leaves the Bard. He used the word a lot. How do you feel about THOT? Vulgar?

Using the W-word for prostitute does not make sense. Two separate meanings.

Also, appealing this way to Tuscl to not do something. Um. Will have the opposite effect. It will encourage its continued use. fyi.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wish the combination of words "small penis" didn't exist, but sadly it does.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wish the combination of words "small penis" didn't exist, but sadly it does.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I have known some sex workers that prefer the word whore to the word prostitute. They don't find it to be derogatory, almost like they have reclaimed the word with pride.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. The whole notion of reclaiming a word doesn't make any sense to me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    So only countryman takes offense whores to being called a whore. Whores aren't the one taking offense? Do I have that right?

So no issue then.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Cuntryman is quite sensitive.

(What? You always spell my name wrong)
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    The concept of vulgarities in general makes no sense to me. If two words have the EXACT same meaning, why is one acceptable and the other profane?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ Justintolook

It's the intent.

When I call you a fag it is meant as an insult.
    Then again, it's an insult when I call you a cocksucker and too.

• datinman
    6 years ago
    Wow, an unwarranted slam. I'm just a "fuck you, Jackie" away from feeling like I belong.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I guess i am a pl i am the only one that don't call woman whores or bitches
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does that mean you just think it silently?

That is worse.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does that mean you just think it silently?

That is worse.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @flagooner i don't think it either
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    whore, cum bucket, slut, municipal cum receptacle.....
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Not all women are whores...some of them are too ugly to be a whore
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I actually love the word whore. Let's me know they're a pro. I once got slapped while hittin it doggstyle and telling her to 'Take the D you little whore.' After she dismounted and slapped me I was like what - it's a compliment in my world.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I use the word whore because it’s a proper word for a specific profession. A woman whose profession is to fuck and get paid for it - is a whore. I don’t see it as an insult.

It’s like calling me a banker. It’s my profession - and I don’t find it insulting.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i don't like whore either, that's why i call em hoes
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    and bitchez
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Cashman
    But what if you were a lawyer?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @flagooner - if I was a lawyer - I’d lie about my work. But since I was a lawyer - I’d be quite comfortable with telling lies.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    countryman posted: "I guess i am a pl i am the only one that don't call woman whores or bitches"

That's not what you asked. You asked "I wish that word did not exist!"

Those are two different things. You can't be a good person. Only your actions are good or not.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Actually he didn’t ask anything he just made an illogical statement looking for attention (;-0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion