tuscl

Wendys

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:04 PM
A comment on the Willy thread about bathrooms reminded me... Once I was at Wendy's and went inti the bathroom and an employee was standing at the urinal with his pants all the way down around his ankles jacking off. This must have been Willysgotawoman. More like gothiswillyinhishand

18 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Is this for real what some fast food employees do on their break or a joke? Omg lol I need to stop going to drive thrus lmao
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hah, hopefully he washed his hands past the required 20 seconds.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    ok, blahblahblah23, you got us. We're all Bagboy James. We're management potential, though!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    So much for the special sauce.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    But the general!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    So you finally met San Jose Guy while he was at work.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The most I ever saw was at a McDonalds one time. A woman was too fat to get out of a bathroom stall and was screaming for help. The employees were laughing, like 4 of them went in to help her. When I was a teenager, I used to fuck bitches in fast food restrooms before school. places were more empty early in the morning
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    How can u enter a stall and not get out lmfao. I've never seen anyone that big. Surely a joke.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its not a joke, she was part of some church group getting breakfast, she was a morbidly obese woman with a walker. She was wearing a church hat, flowered mumu, it was kinda funny
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I feel bad for laughing when I read the original comment about her crying for help. Fuck I just laughed again.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    It wasn't funny at first, people thought she was having a heart attack or fell or something. But when she started yelling that she's stuck and cant get up, it was funny
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99, I'm not sure about the connection to crazyjoe's story. Did the morbidly obese church lady decide to rub one off when she got stuck? Did they try to lubricant the bathroom stall by jacking off onto her? I'm not sure which of those two options is brilliant and which is non-brilliant. Any votes?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ lol I heard about a lady that put on too much sun tan oil and sat on the toylet. She slipped in and her ass got stuck. They had to remove the toylet seat to get her out.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ this ine happened on Carnival Cruise Lines
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I worked at a McD’s on the Garden State parkway in NJ (during high school). The men’s room was awful! The McD’s was in the location of an old gay glory hole - and hook up spot. This was before the internet and tinder - so instead of the information superhighway - they used the parkway! The gays didn’t care that it was a McD’s - and they used the men’s room stalls to hook up. Whenever a new guy started - they’d have him mop the men’s room - and it was awful! Toilets full of jizz and shit on the floor - jizz all over the walls and seats.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yuck makes you think twice before you eat that jr bacon lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    That's for dam sure country as hell
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion