tuscl

Lloyd you goddamn son of bitch

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
Sunday, September 16, 2018 4:27 PM
where is my money? You ordered six gallons of chloroform for a generously discounted price of $4,000. you know you gotta pay for shit right, you can't be expecting this shit for free.

15 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Lil baller when you bringing your stable to Louisville
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    whenever business takes me there next
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    You think they do the front room make out sessions conscious ?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m sure it’s all a misunderstanding. Got to work on the organization and all.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i don't fuck with the misunderstanding excuse, Lloyd your bitch ass has one day to get my money or I'm charging you a $1,000 late fee.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Omg LOL this is getting good
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    hahaha, bring your entire organization if you must. soon as anyone who is not one of my guys or a van full of cash containing my payment walks up the driveway to my private mansion, and believe me, its a long fucking driveway, they are gonna go down in a hail of bullets. fuck your privacy wall, if you're not going to pay my money, the world is going to see what you've done and understand why I had to take further action. for this, i am charging you a $1,000 late fine. get the money to me by next week or there will be further consequences.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mexican Independence Day, Sept 16th: Nemesisk7's thread El Grito !!! Mexico is Already Great [view link] [view link] El Grito de Dolores [view link] SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Wanna be a baller, shot caller Twenty-inch blades on the Impala Call her, gettin' laid tonight Swisha rolled tight, got sprayed by Ike I hit the highway, making money the fly way But there's got to be a better way! A better way, better way, yeah"
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Any real G knows it's half down payment and half upon delivery.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mexican Independence Day, Sept 16th: In 1808, Creole patriots saw their chance when Napoleon invaded Spain and imprisoned Ferdinand VII. This allowed Mexican and South American rebels to set up their own governments and yet claim loyalty to the imprisoned Spanish King. So on Sept 16, 1810 parish priest Father Miguel Hidalgo, a Creole, declared himself in open revolt against Spanish rule from the pulpit of his church, launching the Mexican War of Independence. SJG OT: Assembler, C/C++, Embedded Systems, Machine Architectures, Development Systems, JTAG, Rust [view link] Branching off from an earlier thread OT: Computer Programming [view link] And also OT: Programmable Logic Devices [view link] OT: Power Semiconductors, recent books about [view link] Web Programming, HTML, CSS, and more [view link] Programable Hand Held Calculators [view link] Everything for Everyone: The Radical Tradition That Is Shaping the Next Economy, by Nathan Schneider [view link] Everything for everyone : the radical tradition that is shaping the next economy / Nathan Schneider. (2018) Interview [view link] The Power of Cooperatives: Nathan Schneider & Jason Wiener at The Harvard Law Forum [view link] Antifa, the antifascist handbook by Mark Bray [view link] Antifa : the anti-fascist handbook / Mark Bray (2017) Steve Jobs ' Most Inspiring Speech EVER ( facebook login required ) [view link] I am glad that Steve Jobs was not being subjected to Motivational, Self-Improvement, or Financial Literacy teachers. If he was, then I am sure that he would have known that the best response, really the only response, is the middle-finger. And some more great threads: OT: Are Traditional Colleges and Universities Bad Environments? [view link] Incels (Involuntary Celibates) [view link] Vocels (Voluntary Celibates) [view link] OT: Book Publishing Industry [view link] Alternative Educations [view link] While being yourself in a profession isn't always possible , it certainly is to a greater extent than most ppl realize.l [view link] Stop holding doors for us if you don't want to talk about ending rape culture as much as wanna talk about other political issues [view link] So What Do Women Like To Read? [view link] BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link] studio [view link] In hand right now: The Wiley Handbook On Violence In Education, ed Harvey Shapiro (2018) Sec 1 Ch 4. Learning To Be A Rampage Shooter: The Case Of Elliot Rodger, by Ralph W. Larkin. Larkin has previously written about Columbine, and about suburban youth issues.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Lmao! Good job SJG😂🤣😂
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ oooooh shit! Wrong account! 😣
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If lil_baller accepted goats for payment - or goatcoin payments - this discussion would have never happened.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lil bumper got bumped...well played 😝
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion