tuscl

In need of good advice and thought I'd ask for it here instead

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:52 PM
What's a tactful way to let me CF know that I'm getting offers for higher mileage at lower prices without coming across like a scumbag? And yes, the not being a scumbag thing is more important to me than some TUSCLers think it should be. She's a sweet girl. And yes, me believing that she's sweet is more important to me than some TUSCLers think it should be.

51 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If you are getting extras and are happy with it don't say anything you could end up having both chics pissed off at ya!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    tell her you're a cheap ass bitch and can only afford the higher mileage if she reduces her rate
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "If you are getting extras and are happy with it don't say anything you could end up having both chics pissed off at ya!"

My CF and at least one of the other girls are open to OTC 3 ways, but I don't know if they know each other or not. I'm not worried about either expecting monogamy from me, but would like to reduce the price with my CF without coming across as a demanding and entitled scumbag. She's really cool. If I can't get a lower price I'm going to keep seeing her, but i'm also spending enough that other girls are really noticing, so at the same time it's not like I don't have other options.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I rather doubt she is going to reduce her prices no matter what you say, but I could be wrong.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "I rather doubt she is going to reduce her prices no matter what you say"

She may, but the amount of attention I received when she was gone led me to believe that I'm paying more than the other customers, but she's also cuter than the other girls (in my opinion). So I'd like to see if there's any wiggle room, but want to be sure I don't insult her in the process.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Demand more from her every time. You don't need to tell her about other girls, you can go to those girls if your CF won't give you more services.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Demand more from her every time."

It's just not my style. My experience has been that demanding things that aren't normally on a girl's menu changes the vibe of the relationship and the tone of each encounter. But it is a sure fire way to find out how bad she needs the money.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "You don't need to tell her about other girls"

You're absolutely right, I don't need to tell her about other girls. I guess I saw this as an opportunity to see what else she was might be willing to offer on her own without me demanding anything from her. Perhaps this isn't an approach I should be using at all.

What do others think? I'm particularly interested in what two_bits and Papi_Chulo think.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Visit her a little less frequently!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    just escalate the mileage with her, see what she does... Or, go with one of the other girls and let her find out. Then see if she makes a counter offer.Either way, if you're a paying trick you should be dictating what you get. You have the $$$
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "Visit her a little less frequently!"

I plan to. This was on the horizon before the competition came out of the woodwork. I think it will make a difference in her effort.

"if you're a paying trick you should be dictating what you get. You have the $$$"

I hear ya, but it's not my style and it changes the vibe. Plenty of others are offering in a way that would not require me to "dictate" and I'll probably spend some time with them. But with this other girl I'm enjoying it for what it is. Now she's taking it for granted and the other girls see this as an opportunity. It be fine if she just put more effort into it and does a bit more, in whatever way suits her. If she acknowledges the competition and lowers the price, then all the better.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    if you go with someone else, she wont take it for granted
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    AFAIK no one likes a pay-cut nor do they take it well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Once you start paying a dancer $X there isn't a non-painful way to get her to accept less than $X.

If you're overpaying then she should be able to accept the going-rate, although the going-rate can be hard to peg, and just bc other dancers will do it cheaper doesn't necessarily mean you're overpaying.

If she's better looking than the other girls and gives you good mileage, then paying a bit more is ok IMO, but if you feel you're not getting good value mileage/price wise then let her know - the reality is loyalty is not really part of this relationship, dancers are gonna do what's best for them and the day they decide to move on from dancing they're not gonna be thinking about you and you probably won't hear from them again.

You don't owe her loyalty and vise-versa but it's better to treat her fairly vs underpaying her, but if you feel you're overpaying then be straight with her.

If you wanna try other girls you shouldn't feel obligated to stick with her, and if u wanna get back with her later most likely she won't turn down your $$$, IMO.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Tell her she's the best dancer that you've experienced and ask if you cam get a discount if you stop by more often. Lets say if you visit clubs 3 times a month and spend $150 on her once per month. Ask if you can come see her twice a month for $100. Strippers may be dumb, but they are like rainman when it comes to money. She will not only agree, but hold you accountable for stopping by more often!

I do this all the time as NJ club experiences are getting shitty. I now just visit 2 or 3 clubs and my favs treat me like kings for a much better rate. I dont even have the need to tip as much because they know im coming back soon.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    My experience with stopping by less often is it does increase the performance of a girl in the LD room, but again strippers have an insane memory when it comes to how much you spend per visit. If you spend less she will think she did something wrong. You can lie and say things like you need to get your muffler fixed and now only see her for dances lol.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @DC9428, if someone is stopping by the club every week to see one girl they should be treated like a king at value rates no questions asked. At that point you are at least paying for her utilities bill and in some cases her rent. If she messes up she will feel it the next month.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Honestly, you guys are being too nice and care way more than the bitches do.

When my main bitch goes to work coz she knows a regular or regulars will be there, she acts like she cares, but is still texting me from the locker room or bathroom whenever she tells him she's going to freshen up for him and is either sending me selfies, bitching about what Im doing or reminding me to do shit. The regular isn't on her mind.

Her reason for apreciating regulars, and my side bitches would agree, is that she knows how much she's guaranteed that night and its easier. Its basically the "known" so everyone knows what to expect and thats it.

But its not a big deal if you want someone else or whatever. Its your money your choice.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not bragging about it, Im showing that she has other things on her mind other than her regulars. Im not arguing... Im discussing
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    it doesnt matter, you dont have to agree with people. experiences make people different, thats all
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In civilian world it seems the female is usually the one that gets emotionally attached and the guy will often not give a shit - in strip club bizarro world it seems it's always the PL getting emotionally attached where in reality the dancer doesn't really give a shit other than how much she's making.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @DC

sounds like you know a lot of pussies
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't talk about other girls or what you do for how much with the CF. But if you haven't actually negotiated how much you are "supposed" to pay for expected services/mileage and she's just expecting fat tips or a certain number of dances or VIPs, then i would just gradually spend less or tip her less each visit, especially if the value relative to other girls isn't there.

And i would let it be known that you spend significant amounts of money and time on other girls. That is, as soon as she leaves you alone, i would seek out the other "more bang for the buck" options at the club. She'll notice and should get the hint that she's not the only one and if she wants to take all or most of your money, she has to earn it. If you're paying more than the "market" rate or usual rate, then she's not likely to get that from other PLs and will have to eventually adjust her expectations.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @8-ball et al:

What I took away from skimming this thread is that you all are a bunch of broke-ass little boys trying to play a man's game. Here's what you need to know about me - I am a grown-up man in the prime of my financial life, when I go to the club it's to drop $1,000 - $1,500 and lock up the hottest (9+) dancer in the place for the entire night. And believe me when I tell you, at the rates I'm paying she knows "it's my way or the highway" and she's gonna do her best to please me.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Thank you two_bits! That's all I needed to hear. I'm ready to go put the bitch in her place now.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @PapiChulo you said "In civilian world it seems the female is usually the one that gets emotionally attached and the guy will often not give a shit - in strip club bizarro world it seems it's always the PL getting emotionally attached where in reality the dancer doesn't really give a shit other than how much she's making."

I think you have to look at it from the perspective that in this country its not considered a good policy to catch feelings for your patients clients or customers. Its a business transaction.

But guys go to strip clubs to get what they're missing in their lives and its easy to get attached to something or someone you want. Say you have a real nasty bitch at home, then the stripper treats you the opposite, or your wife is nasty and she's hot. Thats going to do it.

But when they're not in the business mindset I think strippers fall harder if they like someone
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account

two_bit - parody troll account

Lil_Baller100 - comedic troll account
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    TrickBot - trying to make this a trick only forum
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As Papi mentioned - nobody takes a pay cut well. Since you’ve seen her a few times, and paid her, you’ve basically set your rate.

Coming in less frequently, could get her to up the intensity - or to offer more - in the back room. However, I think the price will remain the same.

I’m not sure about whether you’ve done otc with her yet. If you haven’t taken her otc, there is an opportunity to speak to her about going otc. This opportunity will allow you to set/negotiate her price for an otc encounter.

The negotiation for otc pricing should focus on increased mileage and a lower price. Since you aren’t itc - the club doesn’t take any of the money - it goes directly to her. Also, you have to pay for the room - and that’s expensive!

It’s important to negotiate with her and emphasize that you would like to keep seeing her - but you are looking for ways to spend time with her without making the club richer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    These discussions are places for advice.

Finding good advice here can be a bit of a challenge.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I appreciate all of the feedback. Just one point of clarification, our thing is pretty much exclusively OTC. And now I'm under the impression that I could be doing OTC with half the girls at the club instead, but for less. It's a tough proposition. The one I'm with now is definitely the cutest. But I think she made the mistake of bragging about it to a couple girls at work, so now they all (1) consider me safe and nonthreatening, and (2) they know what price they need to beat.

She probably shouldn't have bragged about it, but there's nothing I can do now except decide what I want to do next.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Two bits—in what club can we meet??

Cashman—good advice

Papi—when I first came on this site I thought you were a real dick. You have the most fair advice, it surprises me that you are so considerate of dancers, also just human feelings in general. Thank you.

OP—dude why don’t you just TALK to her?? What is your main goal, spend less, get more?? Why?? Tell her that you appreciate her and you enjoy being with her and you’d like to know if she’s comfortable taking things a little farther. If you want to spend less, you’re gna have offer something that’s a compromise, less time, less extras, giving up something. I work in a blue collar club and I know people sometimes just don’t have the funds, I can understand that and I appreciate that they still want to see me. I can negotiate but there’s gotta be a compromise! You could also suggest that you spend more on fewer visits—I.e., you usually spend $300 on her in a visit, twice a month. What if you came once a month instead, spent $500, but received *more.*. Just a suggestion.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "You could also suggest that you spend more on fewer visits—I.e., you usually spend $300 on her in a visit, twice a month. What if you came once a month instead, spent $500, but received *more.*."

Really? That's your advice? I have plenty of funds but it doesn't mean I'm going to keep overpaying. And I'm definitely not going to start seeing her less often for virtually the same amount of money. The entire point is that I could see other girls more often for less money.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    So....you actually *do* want to spend less....otherwise you would just keep seeing her.... Sounds good, best of luck.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Just see another girl for less, make sure she finds out and she'll catch on. Or just pay her less. Its your money. If she expects 300, give her 200 instead.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    although personally i wouldn't do it.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I think she made the mistake of bragging about it to a couple girls at work, so now they all (1) consider me safe and nonthreatening, and (2) they know what price they need to beat."

Hmmm, you know, 8-ball, some of our more unprincipled members here would see this as a golden opportunity to pit dancers against each other in order to:

1) Drive down price of OTC to $200, and

2) Create more stripper drama in the club.

Good thing you're not like that, right?
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Drive down price, yes! More stripper drama, though. Part of the reason I agreed to such a generous price in the first place is that this girl has been absolutely zero drama from day one. Is it even possible to bring down the price without bring in the drama. I just don't want that.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    PinkSugarDoll's advice isn't bad. Usually negotiations work best with give and take. It's okay to want to pay less or get more mileage, but sweetening the pot with something else, smooths things over. Negotiation 101 is both sides get something out of the new deal.

If you don't want to, it's your money. I can't tell you want to do or that you're having fun wrong.

Otherwise, fire her. Quit seeing her for a visit. Then just start fresh with a new deal.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Show, don't tell. Demonstrate to her you got options and are willing to act on those options. The thing that gets girls ramped up more than anything is jealousy. When your main fave sees you with another dancer, and having just as much with said dancer as you do with her, main fave will learn to up her game. Women are very perceptive about shit like this.

If not, you were never one of her best regulars and there was no chance for change anyways.

• ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Dominic77 - please review her math. It's biased advise from a stripper. She's telling me what she would want the customer to do in order to benefit her, and it has nothing to do with getting the girl to go for what I want.

stripfighter - I consider this the best answer so far. And I do believe myself to be her best customer. She's never not available when I text. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You are treating the club like high school, you’re supposed to go for you’re own enjoyment, tryin to make strippers jealous, is stupid and counterproductive
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Hey ei8ht ball, I did not mean to offend you. I don’t have a bias because I don’t benefit from your situation at all?? It affects/benefits me zero, not at all. You are asking for opinions, I offered a suggestion. I don’t wish anything bad for you buddy, affects me zero.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    8-ball - trying to play these kind of games with a favoritie is a douche move, disrespectful to the dancer, and likely to backfire in your face eventually.

What you need to do is wait until she has some kind of emergency (car breaks down, kid's in hospital) so she's desperate for cash, then you renegotiate.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "What do others think? I'm particularly interested in what two_bits and Papi_Chulo think."

Maybe the rest of us should just keep our comments to ourselves while they DP you.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Haters gotta hate
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @two_shits
    “What you need to do is wait until she has some kind of emergency (car breaks down, kid's in hospital) so she's desperate for cash, then you renegotiate.”

That seems like a RickiBoi move I thought you were my troll, I mean WTF ;)

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^ Sorry, thought I was posting as Family_Man.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with negotiating. Getting a hundred less from you a visit won't break her. Trust me, you're not her only trick.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i negotiate for less cost per session and have generally good results.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Of course, say you spend $500 a week and can only spend $300. That's still a guaranteed $300 in her pocket. Only an idiot would rather have $0 than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion