tuscl

Bingo

Sunday, September 16, 2018 3:05 PM
So I saw this image today, and I thought it was a pretty good depiction of strippers in the dressing room. [view link] I thought it would be fun if there was a customer version. When you guys go to a SC, what would you fill up the bingo slots with? This could be an observation about anything. Other PL, bouncers, bartenders, dancers, dj etc

23 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    "no thanks I'm waiting for someone" "What do I get if I go in the VIP?" Fat girl sits down at your table Stare at the asshole who has been with "your" girl all night MAKE IT RAIN!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Stripper tells you why another stripper is a bitch Shots! Shots! Shots!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Tell the dancer you need to take a shit!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Let me take you to the atm! Would you like to buy the lady a drink!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That image is pretty accurate lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    ace!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Wave a dollar bill around at the girl on the stage; she must come over and earn this fortune Be annoyed at the bathroom troll; give him a dollar anyway
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Only 8K tonight? How many 8-balls went up your nose last week?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That was pretty funny NiceSpice. There should be a customer version too.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    PL talking to dancer like a civvie chick or being boring. She re-adjusts her outfit to get you to look at her boobs. Young PL cashes out rent money, but keeps it rubber banded to avoid accidentally spending it. PL buys a pity dance just to make the girl leave. Bachelor party or Boys’ Night Out plays the pass-the-stripper game: No ask him, he’s the one with the money! “A dance? I dunno know if I’ll be able to control myself back there!” (cringeworthy a/o rape-y) Creepy PL sniffs her armpit during a dance. PL brings wife; she has resting bitch-face the whole night. Cool old guy at the bar drinks 2 shots of whiskey. Then after 20 minutes he tips the girl on stage a twenty on his way out.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Dancer gets self tanner/glitter/perfume on your white dress shirt. "Do you live around here?" (easy bingo) Greets you with the stripper *handshake*. Dancer asks you to join her on a smoke break.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Waitress asks you, "if you'll buy the lady a drink?" PL asks bouncer, "if those cameras work?"
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Guy at urinal next to you: "Lotta pussy out there bro!"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Really? That’s pretty amusing and also really believable. That one is definitely going on the bingo card in addition to whatever else makes it.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Dancer says, "Let's get a room - it gets better in there." (most likely code for overpromising and underdelivering) Dancer says, "You're getting kinda handsy, that's what happens in the room not here (the chairs), how about a tip." Dancer says, "Here's my phone number, what's yours." Dancer says, "OTC price is $___." Dancer says, "Wanna hit my pen?" Dancer I've never met before says, "We had fun last time you were here, let's get a room." Dancer says, "Is this your first time here?" (easy bingo) Drunk PL falls asleep sitting up. Club bathroom is fucking gross.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Chick collecting cover at entrance is fucking hot. Cocktail waitresses and bartenders are fucking hot. Stupid PL says to hot bartender, "You should dance, why don't you?"
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"^Really? That’s pretty amusing and also really believable. That one is definitely going on the bingo card in addition to whatever else makes it." Urinal conversation with drunken customers is the fucking worst. Yes, that's how it goes! I usually say something like, "Fuck yeah bro! Get some!" and then hustle over to the sink before he tries to high-five me with his free hand
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    These are good lol
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    OT: Stripper Joke/Riddle Q: How was the Grand Canyon formed ? A: Two strippers fighting over ….( a dollar bill, the last baby wipe, a half empty perfume bottle, a sample size vodka bottle). Fill in the blank.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Please leave the jokes to Jack.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The obvious one - for a customer - “Are those real?”
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion