tuscl

Strippers phone number

Bobdong
Indiana
Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:46 AM
If a stripper gives you their phone number for some OTC are they a cop. I’m just a little naive and paranoid of getting arrested.

17 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes. Probably too late now. You ever see those takedowns on To Catch a Predator? Tactical team is probably outside your front door right now. Ha ha! Just a little OTC humor! I don't understand, if a stripper is going to do OTC, how you think you'll get in touch with her if you don't have her phone number? Nearly all strippers give out phone numbers these days, it's just an extension of their marketing, nothing more. Usually, it's google voice or something, not their "real" number, although lots of strippers are not cautious enough, and just give out real #s
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Like Subra said, you will be alright. Also, I like your username.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Serious question: this notion guys have, that a stripper might be a cop. I guess I can vaguely imagine an undercover female cop in a no-touch bikini bar... I guess. But in a high touch club, has any ever experienced or read about an undercover female officer posing as a stripper, allowing herself to get groped shift after shift, in order to effect a prostitution bust on a PL? It seems so outlandish to me that it borders clinical paranoia, but maybe I'm the crazy one. Hell, I think in this day and age, a police department even suggesting that type of undercover investigation would itself get investigated by IA
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Subraman, you’re not the crazy one, unless I’m suffering the same strain of crazy. I’ve opined on this before. It’s one of the reasons that *I* tend to do the asking instead of waiting for the dancer to offer. From her perspective, the chance that some slob in a strip club is an undercover cop waiting for her to offer sex for money so he can bust her is astronomically higher than, from *my* perspective, the chance that the mostly naked woman sitting on my lap letting me fondle her boobs, legs and ass and laughing at my cheesy jokes is waiting for me to offer money for sex so she can clap me in handcuffs. It might not be precisely paranoid to think she is, but it does seem pretty ludicrous.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yep, I usually am the one asking as well. Partially, it's because strippers almost never ask me (or never used to), so if I don't ask, I don't receive. But I think my risk in asking is exactly 0% -- no risk, ever, it's never the case that a young female police officer will be placed undercover in a high-gropage strip club, as a stripper doing lapdances and getting groped, for days or weeks at a time, so that she can bust a PL who asks for her # for OTC. It's insane. I can say that with 100% certainty in my local city, but I would guess it applies everywhere
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I can definitely, positively say maybe in answer to your question.....
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    she wouldn't be a cop but could easily be a snitch. strip clubs are full of snitches, but the way they act its usually easy to tell who they are
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    This is more like what happens. So I was texting with my CF Friday evening after we missed making connections at the club that day. Mid afternoon I got a text from her meant to go to her son about what he should do when he gets home that afternoon. Definitely not part of a law enforcement sting.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    While I know that I have been in a club when there were under cover cops there,they were looking at the drug trade and not what was going on behind the VIP doors.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"While I know that I have been in a club when there were under cover cops there,they were looking at the drug trade and not what was going on behind the VIP doors." Those undercover cops were female officers, undercover as strippers, doing lap dances and getting groped, potentially as members of the roster for weeks? Or were they undercover as male customers (which does happen for sure, I've read of any number of such cases), or undercover as bartenders etc? I downright don't believe female officers go undercover as strippers at lapdance clubs, it makes no sense at all IMO; I also can't find any reference to such a thing on google, except in a satire article from The Onion and references to that happening in some movies
  • DrBitches
    6 years ago
    Not usually. In theory it could be possible but you should be able to navigate the conversation and ask enough questions without committing to anything to find out what she's about.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I've been aware of undercover cops posing as a couple patronizing the club. It's less expected when there's a female customer involved, so they gain people's trust faster. Never heard of one posing as an actual stripper. I think it could happen if there were some serious allegations about trafficking or maybe minors in the club, but I highly doubt they'd do this just to nab a random customer. But who knows, they've funded worse projects than this with my tax dollars.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Anything can happen "in theory", e.g. we can get invaded by China next week but one does not live their live according to that "possibility". In the 1000s of hours I've spent on TUSCL over the last 6+ years I don't recall a single instance of a SCer having a situation with LE - there have been some reports of a club that may have been raided and a custy was caught in VIP with his pants around his ankles and was supposedly ticketed but that was just a report and IDK of anyone on TUSCL ever being in that situation and many guys here have been SCing for decades - there's a dozen+ other things you need to pay attention to rather than this bullshit - this would be like saying be wary of going to a strip club bc you may be held up in the parking lot (and as unlikely as that is it's actually a much higher "probability" than the chick being a damn cop).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At its core, stripping is a sales job and most salespeople will want to have you as a contact to try and get you t buy their product in the future - a dancer giving you her # is the equivalent of an insurance salesman giving you his business card so he can hopefully get business from you in the future. And a dancer giving you her # does not automatically equal OTC - most of the time dancers like to have regulars they can hit up when $$$ is slow in the club.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its not really her number anyways....just one she uses to get regulars in the club or OTC I have never heard of a cop being undercover as a stripper I don't even think thats legal since them letting a guy touch them anytime during a monetary exchange can technically be considered solicitation. So you tip a bitch and touch her tits and its solicitation to a cop. What they do though is use strippers as informants.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    This almost made me LOL. Could you imagine a cop going undercover as a stripper? That would make a hell of a movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion