Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Drunk Girl Eyes

Musterd21

Indiana

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love to buy a woman a drink and I love looking into drunk girl eyes! I was in a casino last Saturday night and there was this lady that had to much to drink. I guess I paid a little to much attention to her as I got the wife to notice me. Good thing my wife is understanding!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

It's the look that helps her overlook some of your faults.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Hmmmm. Good thought!

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I think it's the lack of anxiety, you can see the real each other a little more

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lol

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

@Nice lol. I don’t buy someone a drink unless they want it. Can tell fake drunk with one kiss. lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement