Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mayans MC

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone started watching that show. Two episodes in and I'm a bit disappointed.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Disappointed, huh? Haha, didn't any tell you it's about...mexicans?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Cuntryman was recording it for toss off material.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I am on the fence the first few season of Sons of Anarchy was good but I lost interest in it so never watched the last few seasons. I will watch the first episode or two at some point and see if it is any good

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

My jury is still out. After SOA and The Americans, big shoes to fill!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I never watched SOB but enjoyed the Americans

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ SOA

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I wasn't blown away but I'll at least watch a few more episodes

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I loved soa i watched mayans premiere haven't watched second episode yet

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Toss off material

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

?

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

I wish they had a show live from hk every week

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

flag,

I think being a biker (not SOA type) allowed me enjoy the show more. As for the Americans, excellent. Also being alive and aware in that time sure helped the enjoyment. I was pissed when they executed Nina. To me, she was a lovely woman.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Huh. I wasn't aware of this show. I'll give it a try. Not all good TV shows start strong. I really enjoyed SoA, but the last couple of seasons got wobbly.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I dunno, when the theme song promotes class warfare and anti-American sentiment, I'm already put in a mood to dislike it. I get the feeling that I am not the target audience.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Just totally unlike yourself eh ;))))))

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement