tuscl

New iPhones - which one of you fuckers is buying?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Juice, if you have a good weekend in the poker room you can finally upgrade to an iPhone 5s!!!!

I’m not seeing much difference between the XR (old version of the X) starting at $749 vs the new big one which starts over $1,000

18 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I'm not a 16 year old girl so I don't give a shit about iPhones.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Conspicuous consumption at its finest
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In the mid 80's, although I was a lawyer, I tried to work 3 days a week and I spent the other two golfing, skiing, or working under the table for my truck driving buddies I met during summer jobs. One of the projects I always worked on with them was Mac World. Met Steve Jobs. Possibly the single biggest douche bag ever. I would join isis before buying and I phone.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Am I not up to date with my LG flip phone? I can text on it by using the number pad. Is there something better out there? I’ve heard of these blackberries but don’t know much about them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I've never had an iPhone and don't want one.

I do use other apple products. I mean, I have an iPod. I had a Mac Book Pro once, until I got upset due to something unrelated and threw it down a flight of stairs at the University I went to. I actually had to throw it twice. It didn't break the first time.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m waiting for a shoe phone. ;)
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Did Apple announce new phones this summer? I seem to have missed it.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Hey skibum, how long did you interact with Jobs? Quick meet'n'greet in passing, spoke with him for a few minutes, or worked with him on MacWorld shit for multiple hours?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nina, I wouldn’t want to come back in another life as your Mac Book. Or your smoke detector.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    not me.

i have the iphone 5s and have had it for like 4 and half years now. nothing wrong with it and i have no desire to upgrade. i'm not too big on materialistic stuff

the one thing i see a lot of people wearing nowdays.......is those apple bar buds that are wireless. they must be pretty good......because each and everyday it seems like i see more and more people wearing them
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Hey GoVikings, 500 billion flies like shit, but that doesn't mean I need to.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    my ipad is good enough... As a phone im more of a android fan and usually upgrade every three years to a new $100 Android lol

Like vikings im not materialism either so dont care to much

Im a minimalist that actually lives my life from a backpack

Im still trying to figure out why im saving so much money anyways lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    expensive phones aren't worth it. you never know when you have to or want to ditch a phone anyways. there are now cheap models that do the same shit. I wouldn't pay more than $200
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will stick to my old flipper phone. It reminds me of flapjack flapper tittys
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I currently have an iPhone 7 from 2016. She's still running strong, but I think it's time to switch to Android! Apple devices are too hindered in terms of capability. No customization and iTunes is plain stupid. Probably going to get an LG G7 ThinQ or the LG V40 when it comes out.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Iphone's plateau'd with the 7. I have an 8 and love Touch ID. The next frontier will be augmented reality. We were on to something with google glass, but the device was too easy to be detected in public. I would hope Google, Amazon, or Apple is working on a device that looks like normal glasses or even better contacts. Then things will get interesting again.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I still have my less-than one-day old iPhone 6 64 GB I bought off some executive on craigslist four years ago for free ($0). It just needed a display replacement ($100). He had only used it to make 2 calls before its fateful impact. On second thought, maybe Mr. BMW was somehow implicated in one of jackslash's jokes on murdering strippers?? It would explain a lot.

Either way, it still serves my limited purposes so I have no plans to replace it yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion