Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pooshe is very hungry

Pooshe1994

Pooshe was such a cute name that I created new account so I could change my name to it

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok bye

Queen troll out

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol! I wonder how much Juice would pay to buy your old account.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

I'm laughing just thinking about how much this is going to confuse @flagooner.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Looks like I"m going to go from having One profile on Ignore to having Two profiles on Ignore.

S
Supremeruler
•

God damn you are fucking annoying

S
Supremeruler
•

What was the point of this?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hungry?

Would you care for a steaming sausage?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your gonna be a hungry hungry hippo if you keep smoking weed

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nicole out

Profile picture for FatherofNicole94
FatherofNicole94
•

My dear Pooshe Umi say eat health to beauty stay. She say take goat milk and let dry then put under eyes to keep eye look good. Umi and I mostest pleased about new picture does not show sexies nasties and look like Pooshe 94 #1 law student for #1 law schooling Texas go foghorns ready for senate kill floor. Umi say sorry her Pooshe hungry she feed it goat stew to make strong a Pooshe. My Pooshe most blesses #1 daughter Nicole and day one we buy 1000 goat to celebrate kill all senate.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

First they were stealing Nina's pictures, now we have a new troll trying to pass herself off with Nicole's pic.

WTF. Use your own pic and show us your tits.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I'd actually smash this bitch.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sexy avi - turn around and take the pic again

Profile picture for Pooshe1994
Pooshe1994
•

Not a polite way to ask. Lmao smh

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice hips - are you of Latin descent?

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

@flagooner - it's actually very simple - Pooshe1994 is Nicole1994's naughty twin sister.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh. Well damn.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Nicole1994 has an evil twin! Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rilliant

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement