tuscl

Drugs In The Club?

Sunday, September 9, 2018 1:42 PM
Anyone ever know any fellow PLs that bring drugs in the club? Either for the girls or sales? I wonder how dealers are looked upon and treated by both club staff and girls. I recently met one and while we didn’t go into details they left me mildly intrigued. I guess this is common. I didn’t realize the amount of drugs that go through the club.

24 comments

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I do it all the time and both club staff and the girls love me
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Most of the girls in the club are already dealing with substance abuse issues. I don't think bringing more in would be helping anyone....Don't ever touch drugs it ain't worth it
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Sound advice on an ethical logistical and spiritual level dude.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    It honestly just depends on the manager's mood. Some managers turn a blind eye to it. Some really clamp down on it. They'll go through a girl's shit if they think she has drugs, send her home, fine her, or some just let it go as long as they don't actually do the drugs on the main floor or locker room. Dealers pimps and hustlers are in every club. Interestingly its the smaller or hip hop oriented clubs that crack down on this shit the most coz they know the cops are after them. Its a lot easier at clubs like Spearmint Rhino or Deja Vu. I heard of a hustler who used to pimp bitches at Spearmint Rhino and sold drugs there, the manager was cool with it and once introduced him to the owner and they sat at his table. The owner then had the club hook the hustler up with free bottles whenever he came, and gave his personal card in case anyone at the club didn't do it. Shit was lit from what I heard. He even had bouncers keep people out of a semi private VIP area once so he could fuck a bitch there. The manager peeked in and didnt say a word.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    A danger at the clubs is when dealers compete or start shit with each other, then its about what bitches are loyal to what dealer. it can cause drama.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I wonder if this shit goes on at the nicer clubs in Detroit lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Probably, never been there but the socalled nicer clubs go harder coz cops arent on their asses as much
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I know a lot about this shit, ask away
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Was the pimps name Juice by chance?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Drugs should never be brought into the club. Have your OTC dancer shoot up in your car on the way to your cheap hotel like @Family_Man.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I have seen it where the club will fire anyone caught doing drugs, or eject dealers from the club and I saw it once where the club owner was a drug dealer, at least until they busted him.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its nothing to laugh at. White bitches are the worst, they're into meth. Latinas are usually just cokeheads.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    I've heard that in the better clubs in Detroit that they fire dancers if they're caught using drugs in the clubs
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    That happens in not so good clubs as well. But its a scam, they then offer the dancer the option of paying a huge fine so she can get her job back.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Regardless of whether the dancers do drugs, it’s best to consider how actual dealers might react to a customer bringing his own drugs in, and possibly fucking with his dancer clients (and lessening their demand for his product). I’m sure some managers look the other way, and some crack down hard on dancers who use. If a casual customer doesn’t know what he’s getting into - it would be an easy way to get bounced and banned. I’d recommend not bringing any drugs into a club, but I’ve never tried it, so maybe I play it too safe?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @Cashman, I doubt he'd care. The trick wouldn't be able to supply enough to take care of her, or if he did he'd go broke doing it. Ultimately she wouldn't care where she gets her fix and the dealer knows there is competition in the club so it wouldn't be shocking or anything. A stripper will usually do about .5 grams a night if she's really into it, and after overhead costs that's maybe a $17 profit for the dealer depending on the market. If you've never brought drugs into a club you have to be careful coz of cameras.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There are a few clubs down here that are fairly loose but the clubs I like to go to are pretty careful about getting rid of anyone using anything stronger than weed. I’ve seen girls kicked out for substance abuse, I’ve even been present where two dealers received a major beat down, and then were turned over to LEOs that worked OT shifts as club security.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Lots of drugs in the clubs I frequent. I don't bring any in. But you will see crack and heroin dealers in the clubs, and they always have a brunch of dancers around them. Many dancers sell drugs and pills to each other, and some waitresses and bathroom trolls sell drugs on the side. "I wonder if this shit goes on at the nicer clubs in Detroit lol" Definitely. It's going on in upscale clubs and dives. The main difference is that drug use is more conspicuous in the dives. "I've heard that in the better clubs in Detroit that they fire dancers if they're caught using drugs in the clubs." No. Drug use is too prevalent to fire all the dancers who use and the managers don't care anyway. Dancers are not fired for using drugs. They are fired if their drug use prevents them from doing their jobs or if drugs lead them to cause problems.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I saw a big local dealer have a bunch of guys in the club come up to him and shake his hand out of due respect and awe to be in his presence. The guy would have his 300 lb bouncer/security entourage go up to the stage and place a $1k brick of ones for the dancer, instead of making it rain. I’m quite sure that was his tip for all the repeat business done from that club. Never get involved with thugs or drugs.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Another twist on that is, you'd be surprised at how many bitches try to rob dealers or set them up coz they're fucking or getting pimped by a competing hustler. Its usually the ones that in the open or who blow money like that it happens to
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    This is nothing new. I used to work with a girl at BT's Dearborn who would go to VIP immediately after review with her dealer. He'd give her stuff to sell and she would hide it under her furry legwarmers to sell to customers in VIP and other dancers all night. At one of the places I work at now, a guy will come in with cake boxes from a well known local bakery and bags of candy. He has his favorites, and they get to go to vip with him to do lines. He gives them coke to have for theirselves. I hang out because he brings me Reeses candies and I love them. Coke is extremely popular at the places I work at by customers, dancers, and also staff (bartenders, bar backs). I've never played with it myself because I have heart problems. I will say that coke is cheaper and easier to find than Adderall though. Those are the only two drugs I know of circulating in clubs locally.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Yeah sounds like a major fucking mess for someone who isn’t local.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Strippers who sell are looked down upon. Especially when they sell to tricks as well. I remember one bitch who sold date rape drugs to tricks. She didn't end up well...
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I took a joint into Follies one time (I know...like taking sand to the beach) but it was popular in Shadow's little corner
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion