tuscl

Sjg's brick wall

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Is there anyway to get sjg to open up and go to tj? It would change his life! Sept 20 and 21 i will be there please come to tj sjg!

27 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i offered a guided tour to sjguy a couple of years ago. still waiting for a yes from him. however, i ask for a fee now. buy my first drink.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack!!

Blood streaming down Countryman's face. A concussion likely. Non-insignificant risk of his death for the next 36 hours. Medical attention and supervision needed.

Countryman still does not understand that my f2f life is fire walled off from his online life.

He still insists on trying to fuck with me. So he bashes his skull into my privacy wall.

But it could have been worse:

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/FGR0M5/war-and…

Countryman, do you have any idea what would have happened if you'd of broken any of the infrared beams which trigger these?

Countryman, you are acting like someone who has nothing that he wouldn't want to lose.

SJG

West Side Story - America - Bernstein
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqBwH9y…

Prog Rock at the BBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCD-knx6…

Pentangle - Light Flight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9gCN9-J…

Basket of Light Full Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2cBT8--…

Mike Oldfield-Tubular Bells III Live London
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2BqiipG…

Led Zeppelin 1969
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WSbMW7…

Hispanic Foundation of Silicon Valley's Latino Report Card a 'Huge Wake Up Call', delivered by former San Jose Mayor Ron Gonzales
    https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Hi…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And Misterwonderful, if you keep taunting me and posting about me about something I clearly declined, then know that I am not going to be polite to you.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg i am serious i am not trying to fuck with you! You spend endless hours day after day talking about places you will never go! Why? If it's money i'll pay for your trip! I am trying to be your friend!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, you act like you know something about my f2f life. You don't, and there is no way you could.

So of course you are fucking with me. If you tried this f2f, being somewhere that you are not supposed to be and causing a problem, the first thing I would do is place you under citizens arrest and order you to lie face down on the ground, and to place your hands behind your head and to interlace your fingers.

What happened next would depend on that nature of the treat I saw you as posing, and on whether or not you were complying with my commands.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Oh Lloyd Schoene stop being a bitch.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @sjg your right i know nothing bout your f2f life! You don't have to go! While i am dick deep in beautiful latinas in my room at hotel cascada you can be at home posting bout hk all you want. It is your life!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG aka Lloyd Scheone of Beaumont Canyon Drive does not want your beautiful latinas, his love of slim Mexican boys is well documented on TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Start a GoFundMe @Countryman.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Countryman I tried the same thing with SJG awhile back. Except I didn't offer to pay for any portion of his trip or anything like that. I simply suggested he take a trip to either Las Vegas or TJ, since both are practically in our back yard. He took offense to it though.

I'll never understand his 'logic'.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    san_jose_creep just wants to be in his TUSCL perpetual do loop about how one should club without actually having to go do it in real life. He is truly the ultimate PL poser. And he's just here to type out that ideal fantasy so he can "live" it in his own head. It's all about posting his perfect stripper interaction scenario rather than attaining it IRL as a mental defense mechanism.

@TFP this is his 'logic'

His own earliest threads with AMP whores are of him truly failing at trying to make several of them his GFs through DFK. I think in only one of his threads he said he had FS with one AMP whore but in all the rest he failed epically and they all disappeared without a trace after he saw them in 1-2 visits. So I think deep down he knows that and hence his wall of privacy because he doesn't want to admit he's a poser. And also he doesn't actually want to pursue it IRL because he is homeless and destitute and truly can't afford it.

So in order to understand him you have to put yourself in his place. Imagine losing your wife and your fortunes with her by going to strip clubs and AMPs and blowing both of your incomes on it. But also imagine being a narcissist and/or autist that ever can't admit to it being all your fault. What to do? You brag incessantly about a perfect stripper fantasy and you keep preaching about it on a strip club forum.

If this doesn't make any sense then I dunno his 'logic' either.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ misterwonderful damn your new avarar is hot! Where did you get pic?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have posted voluminously on this forum, I have connected myself to things I never have would have in f2f conversations.

The reason I can do this online is that I have the freedom to deploy a privacy wall where I see it as necessary. That privacy wall is never negotiable.

So I will not be engaging in any debates and I will not be subject to any interrogations.

If you people were going on and on talking about me in any f2f venue, you would be given adequate warning. I you persisted, then there would be *C*O*N*S*E*Q*U*E*N*C*E*S* for each of you.

And if you are the kind of nitwits who go by the stuff people repeat on this forum, then there is no hope for you.

SJG

BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GXbGPN…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So thanks to Countryman for making this great thread of nonsense. No sense in letting it go to waste.

Streamlining digital signal processing : a tricks of the trade guidebook / edited by Richard G. Lyons (2007)

Not clear how available his books are in paper form. His books tend to be a bit on the light weight side anyway.

Lets see what else we can come up with.

Introduction to wireless digital communication : a signal processing perspective / Robert W. Heath, Jr. (2017)

Digital signal processing : principles, algorithms and system design / Winser E. Alexander, Cranos M. Williams, North Carolina State University, NC, USA (2017)

Audio effects : theory, implementation, and application / Joshua D. Reiss, Andrew P. McPherson (2015)

The audio programming book / edited by Richard Boulanger and Victor Lazzarini ; foreword by Max V. Mathews. (2011)

Lets look a different way:

Signal processing technology and applications / John G. Ackenhusen, editor. (1995)

Signals & systems / Alan V. Oppenheim, Alan S. Willsky, with S. Hamid Nawab.(1997) and other books by the first author.

Signals and systems / Simon Haykin, Barry Van Veen 1998

Of course Haykin is great, but all the books with that title, and even now a "Dummies" book and also one centered around MATLAB.

And then of course any of this Bruce Carlson stuff, going way way back.

Communication systems : an introduction to signals and noise in electrical communication / A. Bruce Carlson, Paul B. Crilly, Janet C. Rutledge (2002)

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg i may of made a thread of nonsense lol but everything you have ever posted us nonsense! You are a complete jackass! Everyone points and laughs at you! Enjoy yoyr blueballs freak!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I tried to be your friend and you mocked it yoy will never get another chance troll!
  • ime
    6 years ago

He has no security wall, everyone who wants too knows who he is. He'd be better off just not posting about his "security wall" since it doesn't exist. Sanjoselloydschoene is a buttfucked loser.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    For a guy with a security wall, I know a lot about his interests, hobbies, location, politics, philosophy, sexual preferences (shudder), and marriage.

The "security wall" has more to do with ignoring accountability and reason, rather than ensuring privacy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, are you suicial, an alcoholic? It must be something like that.

I can post here because I do maintain strict privacy. And it makes absolutely no difference whether or not you like that, or even understand it.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg you are a clown!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman, you are a troll and an asshole.

But I'm not going to let this thread go to waste.

Listed some books like this above. The oldest one I can now get is

Signals and systems in electrical engineering [by] William A. Lynch [and] John G. Truxal (1962)

and then a little bit different, going way back:

Reed, Myril B. (Myril Baird)
    Title Mathematical methods in electrical engineering
    Imprint New York : Harper [1951]

SJG

Bold - Bold 1969 (FULL ALBUM) [Psychedelic Rock]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktnzvQV3…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Inners and stability of dynamic systems / E.I. Jury 1982, this and his earlier books. Very smart man, brilliant Z-Transform roots and stability technique. Need to read.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

L1oydSchoene - alternate account for SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion