tuscl

Rob or Good Time?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Friday, September 7, 2018 1:52 PM
I went to the local SC today and had myself a good time with a hottie. We had 4 dances. I am certain of this. She claimed we had six. It was a good dance. Should I just accept that this chick can't count?

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO, it's likely she over-counted - if there's one thing strippers care-about is their $$$; thus most make sure to keep count lest they get paid for less songs than they actually did.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ it's likely she over-counted on purpose; not a miscount
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i easily loose count of songs during a lap dance. I'm at her mercy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's more likely that you got ripped off.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    They know when a new song starts. They keep track. The only time there should be a legit discrepancy of one song is if she starts dancing mid-song. It was most likely deliberate. That said, I have asked to confirm a count before and had the girl undercount. Go figure.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    FWIW, I have always paid up front, dance by dance, to avoid such problems. And, BUYING DANCES IS A CHUMP'S GAME. Front room makeout session, with feeding her money. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG I'll have this book about the opera Carmen in hand soon. Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) Carmen, full opera [view link] Okay, this Indiana University version is playing now. It is from their 2015-2016 season. [view link] Better way to get to it: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] And here, program with some commentary: [view link] So lets see how some of this sounds when played fixed pitch, i.e. organ: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Hal Ashby [view link] [view link] Obama Delivers Stinging Rebuke, Standing Up To Bullies, not following them. [view link] Roe v. Wade in Danger: Released Docs Reveal Kavanaugh Thinks Abortion Decision Is Not “Settled Law” [view link] As 400+ Children Remain Separated From Parents, Trump Admin Wants to Detain Kids Indefinitely [view link] Mason, 1971 [view link]
  • devl_dawgg
    6 years ago
    ROB!
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    She over counted. If I enjoyed it enough, it wouldn't affect me. I'd still get dances but change my approach. Tell her next time start with x amount so there's no confusion.
  • redspartan
    6 years ago
    She over counted. My level of caring is directly related to how good the dance was. A great set of dances, I'm not going to be too upset about a dancer adding an extra song. But I'm of the Papi Chulo school of asking in between every song.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys. I think I'm in the stripfiighter / redspartan camp - I know she overcounted; I'm 100% certain of this. I'm just trying to figure out if I should just think of her overcounting as a premium for the good time she showed me or if I want to be principled about it and call a Rob a Rob and refuse to tolerate it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the good time prevails. imho.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you enjoyed her dances then calling her out on it will probably not do much good - I would just take precautions for the next time if you get dances w/ her again - but I personally would not like being over-counted by her every time even if her dances are good - e.g. if it was me the next time I'd ask her to let me know every time she's starting a new song (and even them some shameless girls will still over-count you; but asking her to let you know b/f each song IME largely mitigates the over-counters).
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I think that's a good method Papi. I think I paid a premium for a good dance and it was overall worth it. I just don't like it when someone lies to my face, "It was 6". No it wasn't. Her tits were nice though.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    She probably ripped you off, but if you like her you will know right away if you see her again and she does it.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    She over counted and therefore ripped you off. Keep track of the timer with your watch/phone/wall clock and it's far less likely a dancer would over count like that
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Should I just accept that this chick can't count?" No. That's why stripper shit is around for the rest of us to step in.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    IMO the price of the dances should also be taken into account. If I'm at the Hip Hugger and paying $10 a dance then it doesn't bother me. If I'm buying enough that over counting becomes a possibility, then I just shrug it off and deduct the over counted songs from her tip. At $20 per song then it really depends on if she did a good enough job to deserve it. If I'm at a place that charges $30 to $40 per song then that's a completely different story and I'm not putting up with it. I'll get the manager involved if I have to, and only once has the manager been in on it. In that case I didn't go back until enough time had passed for significant turnover (I also heard the the manager was fired after a LE raid, so good for that jackoff).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I don't ever give in to paying for over counted songs. And every single time she relented and did not push the issue. And of course if she under counts LOL I don't say anything and usually "tip" her the forgotten song. If I don't have a rapport with her, I always count the dances (and try to even remember the actual songs so that I can prove the count later if there's an argument) and I always ask her how many at the end as a test to see if she's an over counter. If she is, it's a red flag for me, but I also understand that mistakes happen.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    All of you guys that are so down on these girls for overcounting, have you ever had a girl undercount and told her as a matter of principle, I have.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    "have you ever had a girl undercount and told her as a matter of principle, I have." Yes - but not if the dance sucked, I cut it off after one song, and then she tries to tell me it was two. I had this happen once, so I dropped the exact cost of one song on the floor and walked out laughing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If the dance sucked you should have cut it off just one and done, else you are being a ROB PL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive to me if she over counts it is on me. If she under counts it is on her. Not my problem if she can't count accurately. As long as both parties walk away accepting the payment for services rendered, I'm good if she under counts and take no shame in paying for that amount (but as mentioned my tip amount will be the uncounted song).
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    My response to overcounting like your case is to pay what she asks INSTEAD of any kind of voluntary tipping. If she asks about a tip you can calmly state that you paid for two more songs than she danced and that’s way more than you would have tipped anyway.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    seems reasonable 3leg.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion