tuscl

How many of you have ever gotten your CF to reveal her last name?

Thursday, September 6, 2018 2:24 PM
Was it useful for anything, other than the obvious background check?

61 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I can think of 5 that have trusted me enough.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    Not something I would ever ask.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Sure, usually after being a regular for a few months I learn their real names. Not useful at all. I usually continue with dancer name, because that's what was normal for so long until I learned their real name.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you know the girl, are picking her up at her home, and are banging her in your own bed, I would not presume that there would be much she would not tell you. SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ha, Trollwarnbot signing in from the wrong account. I've known the last names of every ATF and nearly every CF I've ever had. Keeping in mind that I'm a confirmed one-stripper ATFer, and can easily stick with a stripper for 6 months to multiple years, real names are just something that ends up unavoidable knowing, once you get to the ATF phase ... and especially as they invite me onto their Facebook, etc. With CFs, sometimes they tell me or just don't hide it; sometimes, because their real number is in my phone, I get their real name because Facebook or some other app puts them in my suggested friends list; sometimes, I get the real name right away because I always run a reverse phone search on their phone numbers. What I don't do is just ask... either it comes out naturally, or through social media, or through my due-diligence reverse-phone-# search
  • K
    6 years ago
    Several. I have traveled with some and needed their names for tickets. Several tell me once we know each other well enough. Facebook, IG and other social media often suggest them to me with their real names. A few when they gave me their test results. Damn, Until now, I don't think I realized just how many.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Usually one of the first things they tell me when we hook up.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I would be hard pressed to think of something that is of less interest to me. In real life names matter, but they don't in strip clubs.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    This is several years ago: stripper gave my chlamydia which showed up on routine testing. I had to tell her. She went to her doctor, got an Rx, and texted a pic of her azithromycin Rx bottle (antibiotics) and it had her full, real, name printed on the label. Romantic story, I know.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seeing a girl regularly, but ITC only, is the true mark of a PL. SJG Carmen [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We're not much into stalking around here for the most-part - plus I don't see why I would need her last name in order to fuck her - gotta keep one's priorities straight
  • tomaaa
    6 years ago
    Everyone that I've cared enough to ask.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s one of those “it might have been real, it might not” If you have seen a drivers license or bought her a plane ticket, I’m sure you can trust it.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Anyone ever run a background check expecting to see something ordinary, like maybe a possession charge or solicitation, but when you see all the stuff they've got against her you're just like damn, that's fucked up, she seemed like such a sweet girl until now?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I found out a last name when I went to get married in Vegas immediately following a visit to Rhino.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The strippers I have seen regularly for OTC have all told me their real first and last names.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I don’t have CFs, but I have had three one night stand OTC girls tell me their real full name and even show me their drivers licenses. I don’t know why because I never ask dancers for their real name. I recall the context was they told me their real name and I joked “how do I know that’s not a fake real name,” and they pulled out their DL to prove it to me. But I really don’t care. I’ll call them whatever they want to be called. I think at least 50% nowadays introduce themselves by their stage name and then immediately say “ . . . but my real name is ____.” I really think some might have a fake real name that they volunteer to make their mark feel “special.”
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Yes 2 of them
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Waking up in the mornings with her, driving her home, why wouldn't she tell you her real name? SJG
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've had a few tell me and a couple I spotted on Facebook but they weren't favorites. I could tell one dancer didn't care for me looking at her Facebook page probably wondering how I found it. Real easy if a dancer dies and you look her and her friends up in Facebook if they have all that shared as public. I'm not the one she needed to be worried about though. I'm not a psycho or SGJ type of guy.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Typically don't care l, just want to see their IG to see how many dudes they are fucking besides me as a reminder to myself to wrap that shit up!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Is your world one where women are divided into two categories, and where a man is looked up to for his sexual experience, and where a woman is looked down upon for the same? SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Family man obv spice troll account and to be honest yes and no. I wouldn't be here if I preferred unskilled women, but at the same time I live in reality and know that a gal 20 years younger most likely 'doesn't really like me' and if she does she probably has some daddy issues. I respect the sex workers but draw a firm mental line that underneath it all it is a transaction and nothing more. And after too many cocktails I've raw dogged a few lashes which I don't do anymore, so checking out their saltiness level is a way for me, personally, to check myself. It has nothing to do with the lass.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^response directed to sjg not spice 'hate baby doll' troll acct.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nice spice would love me in person and probably divorce her bf. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    gal 20 years younger most likely 'doesn't really like me' Not necessarily true, and especially if you never treat her like a prostitute. SJG [view link]
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I've known the last names of every ATF and nearly every CF I've ever had." Well, they have to use their real names on the restraining orders, don't they?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^not always - I agree - and depends on the age of the gal. 20 years ago, agreed not the case. These days there is a clear demarcation based on how one uses technology. The 22 year olds these days seem more vapid that those of 10 years ago and it's just technology. At the same time, they stuck better dick because of it. So. Not complaining. Lol.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^to Sjg
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS is the only one who ever shared her last name with me and it was completely unsolicited. It isn't important to me because I'm not sharing mine.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t ask their real name, first or last. Some give it anyway.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Nice spice would love me in person and probably divorce her bf. Lol” Sure thing. I’ll get married to my boyfriend just so I can divorce him for you. :) I’ll be the sister wife of that stripper you claimed that followed you around like a puppy after you told her to fuck off.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yep. Pretty often. Generally not that useful.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    'Sure thing. I’ll get married to my boyfriend just so I can divorce him for you. :) I’ll be the sister wife of that stripper you claimed that followed you around like a puppy after you told her to fuck off., Perfect. This means you have health insurance and are probably on the pill for at least a month or so. I didn't tell anyone to fuck off' well I've said those words before, I just happened to say it in such a way with proper wordsmithing and congeniality that she got wet. Then we dated. Then her dog loved me. Then we broke up. Not my fault I'm a charmer.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    3 that have told me their last names. Several others I found through FB. Doesn't matter one way or the other to me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “with proper wordsmithing and congeniality” Nice phrasing. Next thing you know, you will be writing long and pretentious posts. Just like certain people on here you like to talk shit on.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    But on this topic: PaulDrake already made some observations: [view link] I don’t understand it, but it is what it is.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't ever want to know her last name. I don;t really care about her real first name either. What would be the point? I love the anonymity of stripclub romps w/o anything to ruin the fantasy.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    "Nice phrasing. Next thing you know, you will be writing long and pretentious posts. Just like certain people on here you like to talk shit on." Thanks for the compliment. No pretentiousness here, Youre a tad bit cooler in my eyes than you were a few weeks ago when you were writing SJG like pages in wannabe high school debate club, so I'm glad to help out and advance your website thread communication skills. No tip necessary. Now show us ur tits. Lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    SJG took the time to ask me to reply to him, and so I did. And I think he forgave me for being a libertarian lol. And I’ll update my avatar whenever I want. But there’s two reviews now that mention me if you look up Perfect 10 in San Antonio, TX. Feel free to fap to that instead.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ For the record, even if you’re asking for $200. I’ll just do a fifty cent blow job instead, FM
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @NS make yourself useful and show us your tits. Thx. I'll read the reviews but doubt they are useful as they are probably from guys that came in their pants before they met you because you acknowledged them on TUSCL.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Read the P 10 reviews. Meh. As suspected suspicions confirmed. They saw you on here got excited and visited then you took care (smart) of them so they would write good reviews. A newb and a super fanatic fan. Lol. A pasties club fuck that. Didn't even know those still existed.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I knew most everything about ATF. A CF, only a few details. but her name was one of them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t care enough to ask. I don’t care enough to wade through the stripper shit that might come from asking either. As far as I’m concerned it says Bubbles O. McBooty on her passport.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I knew one with her own business and she gave me her business card. I also knew one who was a teacher away from the club and she told me to look her up once, because I didn't believe it. There she was on her school's website. I also found one out after I got told she got arrested and they had her mugshot in the paper, or at least the website for the local paper.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don’t recall ever actually asking, but some have told me and I’ve discovered others using social media. No big deal either way.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    It’s not a big deal to me. I have last names and fb of many. Just like they have mine
  • Amishman
    6 years ago
    I know many strippers last names. I assume if I know stripper last names, some strippers know my last name. I did do OTC once with a dancer I met that day. She told me her last name (not sure why) right before she tried unsuccessfully to set me up for a robbery. Later I searched her name and low and behold, she had numerous arrests including some nasty robberies.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I know all my CF names...In one club, I knew some of their real names before their club name...sometimes I get confused when they're using their club names....Its all good....They all know my real name for better or worse.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Obviously names are great for background checks...until the one of the crazy bf gets your shit....probably best to just start out with a fake name.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't seek it out, but some have volunteered the info. It doesn't really change anything, but I suppose that it might give some guys a false sense that they are somehow closer to a girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    last name? it only adds to my sensory overload.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I don’t recall ever actually asking, but some have told me and I’ve discovered others using social media. " Ya, OP's mistake is wording it "gotten your CF to reveal her last name", which connotes some sort of skulduggery and manipulation is afoot here. I don't think I've ever actually asked either, she'll just tell me or invite me onto her facebook or social media will suggest her (or, obviously, the restraining order). No skulduggery or manipulation needed
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve never asked the few that I see OTC I know but other than them iDGAF
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's the reason I buy them a drink. They don't tell me their real name, I need to collect their fingerprint so I can run it through IAFIS.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Doesn't everyone do that?
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    "but I suppose that it might give some guys a false sense that they are somehow closer to a girl." I think a little speck of trust in a world that doesn't revolve around trust can be kind of cool. But you're right, it's best not to think it means more than it does. "Ya, OP's mistake is wording it "gotten your CF to reveal her last name"" I re-read my question several times after reading your comment. I get what you're saying, but I don't think the insinuation is as straightforward as your interpretation. I would say there have been a number of times where I "got" my CF to reveal her last name just by being a decent customer who she felt comfortable with, and though I wasn't prodding for it, I do enjoy running background checks should the opportunity present itself. I prefer the former high school honor students over the hardened criminals, but looks are also a deciding factor for me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I believe you that you may not have meant it that way; but I think that's the way it reads (at least to me) -- you purposely chose to word it that way, instead of "has your stripper ever told you her last name?". Like I said, IME just by being a good regular customer of hers, you'll end up knowing her name 100% of the time. And sometimes, just having your number in her phone is enough for Facebook to tell you her last name (and yours to her, if you have a real facebook account).
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’m Facebook friends with a few of them, I dated a couple of them. Other than that I haven’t known any last names, haven’t asked and I don’t really care about that info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion