tuscl

61 girls on one shift?

JeffTUSCL
California
I'm tempted to pull the trigger to visit a club tonight which has so far been good, just checked their role call for the night and they have 61 girls on the list for tonight and seems like another 1 or 2 pop up refreshing the page after 10 minutes. This is a place with 1 stage and not much seating. How in the world would this not turn into a cluster fuck of waiting 90 minutes for VIP or grinders piling on top of each other in the lap dance booth area? I mean there has got to be some fire hazard, stripper occupancy limit.

23 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Jeez lmao that's a lot xD

Fuck it. You should just go! It'll probably be a giant mess, but maybe you'll have fun! You'll never know till you go
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you're itching to go then go but have a game-plan in-hand to deal with the atmosphere (i.e. you may need to be pro-active) - and if it's not working-out pull the plug and save your $$$ for another visit
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Which club?
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I might go out of curiosity but it's a drive. I think I'd rather just jack off and save it for later in the week as they have 2 specials nights this week. Those are usually a cluster too but I never saw a list this huge even those nights - in a way it's a turnoff, high risk for slipping on some gizz.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Synn @ COI
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I don’t understand the problem. If the number of customers don’t increase in proportion, wouldn’t it be more favorable for you?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Did you get scared?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I shit at McDonald's when I get scared
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    This place usually the number of dancers are proportional to the customers and on nights when they have just 30 girls it's wall-to-wall sausage and a line for VIP so the 61 count is making me think it will be 300 customers in there. I'm curious, just not curious enough to drive 40 minutes for what would most probably be a cluster.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah, makes sense. Well I guess you can ask about it when you go later for the specials.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    No way in the world Synn is fitting 61 girls in there. Just like you said, if there were that many girls there'd be a 90 minute wait for the VIP, or even just the regular lap dance area. It'd be like the fucking DMV! I bet even at their busiest time they only have 30 girls max.

I'm quite sure that roll call was a glitch or some kind of error.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    DC, I think the 10 drink thing may be a load of BS though one of the dancers told it to me my last visit. I don't understand how that's supposed to work, and I didn't see much drink buying going on. It's non-alcoholic but still... 10 redbulls and a girl will be spending more time releasing her bladder than out on the floor making money. 3 drinks would sound more reasonable.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I'm going to head out shortly, may as well check it out & being closer to close it will keep me from getting into trouble. I know if I can get away with a quickie I can get out without burning too much cash, or just walk if it's a sea of knuckleheads. Maybe I might be able to tell by the parking situation before throwing away the cover charge.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And DC9428, Synn is a nude CA club, so no alcoholic beverages. That's right, the waitresses at Synn will try to badger you to 'buy the lady a drink', a $6 red bull or a $12 bottle of Gatorade. Biggest fucking rip off ever. Experienced guys know to reject that shit every time, but newbies (like myself last year) will feel obligated to waste money on it. I imagine that's how they make all their drink sales, off of newbies.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    10 drink minimum?? I'm pretty sure that number is wrong lmao. Nobody has time to make sure that quota is met especially with that many people inside the club.

Just imagine how hot and nasty it is in there, better hope they have good AC units
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Synn does not have the floor space or parking for 61 dancers. Every time I been to that shithole, it was standing room only.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Synn is the bomb but I've never gone late night. Parking does suck, but the VIP rooms.... Closed doors, a pleather couch and a full length mirror. If you get the right girl she'll let her lay you out. The lowest VIP mileage girls will only blow you. And the gals are hot. But yeah this is a finishing place not a place to spend hours since there are annoying parts (wanna dance ladies, cocktail waitresses from hell, do is annoying AF)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *dj is annoying AF
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've been there many times... idk how all the girls put up with the small dressing room... and the drink hassle is real.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Just got back, was a waste of time. The only girl there I'd want to hit up I saw duck to the dressing room walking from the lap dance booth area 10 minutes after I got there and then never reappeared. She must have left early. The rest of the crew were second-stringers, I suppose a few worth trying but I told myself I wasn't experimenting and was going to stick to my targets and put some faces to names from reports (here and other sites). I didn't recognize anyone from the GPS posse except for Ivanka. If she approached me for a 3-for-40 I'd have tested her out but she didn't. Maybe I didn't look like easy money tonight. I did give a tiny spinner a shot on a 3-for, don't remember her name, but she was boring and her skin smelled like cigarettes. Gave her a $10 extra for Marlboro money.

All in all, other than gas and my time, the tally is: $10 entrance (forgot I had a $10 off biz card), $6 cola to nurse (so the staff would leave me alone about drinks while I loitered), and $40 3-for + $10 tip. So $66. Would rather be spending later this week when I planned to go anyway.

I've been there before earlier in the evening, it's much better, no pile-up on the VIP & lap areas. I left 15 minutes before closing and for the roughly 75 minutes I was there it didn't seem at all like 61 dancers. More like 40, maybe. About same number of patrons as their Thursday crowds.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sounds to me like thereach would be plenty of guys there for you to have a good time.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    flagooner, I don't understand your meaning
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Somebody call 911, shorty's got her pussy out on the dance floor! WHUH OH OH!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion