tuscl

Fave College Football Team ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:53 PM
To piggy-back on Warrior's recent thread. Seems many of us in the past have posted about our fave NFL team. What is your fave college football team and why?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I grew up in the 80s in Miami and that is when the Miami Hurricanes became good after being horrible prior to that and almost discontinuing the football program - so they became my fave-team. But the Hurricanes have been mediocre for the last 15 or so years so in the last few years I would rather watch better teams play. I hate Alabama but like watching their games b/c I know I will see a consistently good product and when Bama plays another good team I know I will likely watch a hell of a game b/c even when Bama loses they never get blown-out and it's usually a supa-competitive game.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I am a Dawg Fan.... always have been always will be
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Michigan Wolverines. I have always been a fan.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Houston Cougars. I know they play in the AAC. But ask somebody from Florida State who won the Peach Bowl two years ago. We also have what most people are calling the 1st player to be picked in the 2019 draft - Ed Oliver.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Warrior, Ed Oliver is a bad motherfucker.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fear the Turtle!!!
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Ironman I pity you, but not on October 20th when the eventual Big Ten Champions but your team's a*#!!!!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Is Big Ten champion and special olympic gold medal the same thing
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I go to a few live UNC and NCSU games each year, and I'll watch some on TV but I'm much more of a college basketball fan.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    My favorite is whoever is playing louisville that week or which sec team is whipping Kentucky!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^surprised countryman didn't say Club Tijuana (the soccer team)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Pistola just inspired me. I"m going to become a fan of the San Diego St Aztecs and get season tickets. Then I"m going to tell my wife that I'm going to the game. There's an excuse for 6 trips to TJ !!!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^glad to be of service lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior 15 get season tickets lol
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Always a Miami Anythings fan. I accept the Panthers as Florida, but grudgingly.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    OSU.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Miami fan since '86. There are other teams I'll root for (especially if they play UF or FSU, but I'm only an actual fan of Miami.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    It’s all about the U! Miami Hurricanes win or lose.
  • Amishman
    6 years ago
    Penn State, although I go to many games at different locations. I will be in Athens, Ga this weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion