tuscl

How many Kardashians are there?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I was scrolling through the news on yahoo and saw a bikini pic.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kourtney…

Where have they been hiding this one and why is Kim the one everyone goes nuts for? This is the first I've seen that is pretty and she's hot. There was a Jenner girl that was pretty too but I don't know her name.

16 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    There are an infinite number of Kardashians. When one is destroyed two more appear in her place.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I used to have Yahoo.com as my home page on my computers. It used to be a great source of news, sports, all kinds of information. Now, it's like logging onto the online version of the National Inquirer. The Kardashians are very prevalent on that page.

Kourtney is cute. She's the only one that dates white guys.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Maybe if you watched something beside Fox News and Matlock reruns you'd have a clue.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    One is too many.........
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ate these Kardashian's like cocroaches?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warrenboy75. I can't stand the Kardashians. No talent whatsoever, famous because their mom pimps them and manages their lives. Teaching people that you don't need hard work to be successful, you just need to look like a Kardashian. And imo I don't find the Kardashians as a whole very attractive. I'm sure many guys here do, though. They're just so constructed by doctors yet try to pass it off as natural. At least someone like Cardi B admits her ass is fake.

Kourtney is the one I hate the least though. And I included the Jenner sisters into the Kardashian Klan. It's like they started getting progressively dumber after Kourtney was born...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    1) I've worked hard on my own and have achieved everything on my own.
    2) I've never had any kind of surgery in my life.

Step up your troll game, idiot.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Right. I'm the one lashing out.
  • Ppl tell me I look like kourtney..altho I prefer to look like someone else, I agree with them
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The Buffalo Bills had an awful year in 1968. They only won one game, tied one and lost the rest. This was a very bad year for them and their record would put any modern team to shame. The only other teams worse than them were their own 1971 counterpart and the 1962 Oakland Raiders that both only won a single game. To put this in perspective, for the 2015 NFL season, the worst team was the Tennessee Titans with a Win/Loss of 3-13. If they had just gotten one more touchdown in two games, they wouldn't have been so bad.

Fortunately, for the Bills, since they did so poorly, they got to be one of the first picks for the draft. Of course, they had to go and pick one of the best, so they could get out of that rut! They chose Orenthal James Simpson. After his first three seasons in his own rut, OJ broke free and rushed 1000 yards, and the next year he rushed 2000 yards. This was a big deal because nobody had ever done that before. Due to his outstanding performance (and possibly because he didn't actually do much for the team), he was traded to the San Francisco 49ers for draft picks.

While in Los Angeles, most likely moving to his new team, he met Nicole Brown at a nightclub where she was working as a waitress. One thing led to another and they started dating. After OJ divorced his first wife, he married Nicole. Seven years later, they divorced. Two years after that, Nicole was dead and a white Ford Bronco was on TV everywhere.

Simpson led police on a 50-mile chase to his mother's house, where he spoke with her for an hour and gave himself up to the police. OJ was finally arrested and held for questioning. He was held without bail and awaited his speedy trial. He pleaded not guilty and was later found not guilty by a jury consisting of mostly women (10) and mostly African Americans (nine).

It is estimated that more than 100 million people were watching this entire ordeal from the chase to the verdict. OJ Simpson is still a name that brings up memories and his lawyer also had a share of that fame. The lawyer's name is Robert George Kardashian. This fame gave his family a boost to almost become famous. It did make his daughter, Kim, become famous enough to have media coverage when certain videos became released, and now, thanks to the Buffalo Bills being bad, we have an even worse TV show and a celebrity who's only claim to fame is being superficial.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah, thanks OJ.

Although he wouldn't have gotten the family name so much recognition if Kris wasn't such an attention whore.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

Nina called someone an attention whore.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "LOL

Nina called someone an attention whore."

I know, right? It's crazy how trolls feed ME attention and then call ME the attention whore. I don't get it either lol.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Nina was born attractive enough to get men to pay to see her naked! She has achieved so much!

Everyone is obsessed with her!
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    I'm inclined to agree with Nina on this one. If there was really an insatiable market for "famous because I was born rich and a tape of me getting boned went viral" skanks, we'd be hearing a lot more from Paris Hilton these days.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    When he played the phrase "the juice is loose" was pretty common......it took on a whole new meaning after that car chase........although the word chase is a bit misleading.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion