tuscl

Role Play/Costumes in Strip Clubs

MissDevonshire
Let's let our inner freaks play with each other in Dallas!
Are any of you into role play/costumes? If so, what are your favorite roles/costumes/fantasies? What is the strangest costume you've ever seen a girl wear in a club?

12 comments

• MissDevonshire
    6 years ago
    I'll go first. I once dressed up as a naughty nun for a customer who wanted to come in dressed as a very convincing priest and "bless" the girls as he tipped them at the stage.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    What I'm most into would be a sundress. Extra points if there is nothing on underneath. I bought a sundress for my ATF but this was at Bucks were you NEVER see interesting outfits so it stood out massively and she was clearly embarrased. She was a good sport about it and I tipped her for the indulgence.

At the Mens Club Dallas is saw a girl do an act with these fire batons.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "I'll go first. I once dressed up as a naughty nun for a customer who wanted to come in dressed as a very convincing priest and "bless" the girls as he tipped them at the stage."

TUSCL user BrotherFoghorn will probably appreciate that very much.

The closest I've gotten to role play was slapping a customer repeatedly. (At his request)
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm a big nerd so I'd love to see girls in video game/movie/anime themed outfits!!

My favorite outfits:
    -Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
    -Princess Serenity (Sailor Moon)
    -Wonder Woman (DC)
    -Babydoll (Sucker Punch)
    -Black Widow (Marvel)
    -Catwoman (DC)
    -Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh)
    -Sofia (Battle Arena Toshinden)
    -Nina Williams (Tekken)
    -Chun Li (Street Fighter)
    -Daphne (Scooby Doo)

Literally I could go on forever and ever! A pop/internet culture themed strip club needs to happen!! I'd go everyday!!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I spent several years working in big banks. Fraternizing among employees was highly frowned upon. And we constantly had sexual harassment training. So I got to where I never even looked at a female co-worker, never complimented them on their looks or clothing or fitness, and lord would I never hug one of them.

So now I do have a thing if a girl will dress up as a sexy secretary. That's one thing I really like about a strip club. You don't have to be politically correct.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I dress up as a 12 year old boy. This gets the pedos droping money like crazy
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    The club I’m going to tomorrow night is having a back to school contest. Naughty teachers and schoolgirls. Diggity
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 - Agreed on the secretary thing.

• zef8mich
    6 years ago
    The strangest costume I've seen was a dancer dancing inside a large T Rex costume . It was 6 to 7 feet tall with a large head and a tail several feet long. Can't remember what the occasion was.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    -"Nina Williams (Tekken)"

Awww, that's where I got the stage name Nina from! We don't resemble each other, physically lol, but she's a badass assassin and I play as her all the time when I play Tekken.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not into fetishes nor role-playing - I like a dancer that's down to getting freaky vs doing some kinda teasing or prolonging things via some kinda tease or elaborate show.

I like a sexy outfit and generally like small 2-piece outfits - i prefer for as much skin to show vs an outfit that covers most of her skin/bod even if it's somewhat sexy.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina

You should see Nina in Tekken 7! She's dressed up in her sister's wedding dress and it looks BAD ASS
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion