tuscl

Happy national dog day!

https://ibb.co/nJdCSp

Anyone else have a dog? (And no, human females do not count. Sorry pimps)

30 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I got 2 dogs.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I have one very big one. Unfortunately he's old, going blind, and has other issues. I love dogs, I've had big dogs most of my life but my current buddy will most likely be the last one for me as it hurts too much when the time comes that you have to put them down to end their suffering. It's unfortunate that their lives are so short compared to ours. Sorry for the buzz kill I was just reflecting on what I see coming in the near future.

Happy National Dog Day to all the pooches out there!

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Yes. I’ve always had at least one. I’ve trained dogs a good portion of my life and done field trials. I love watching them work in the water or upland hunting and I like having someone to talk to who never disagrees with me.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I got two

One is a Jack Russell and is black with white spots. I've had her close to 14 years now

Other is a chiwawa that is a light brown. Had her for around 8 years
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    2 Labs, smart as they can be. I’ve trained them, one water, one field.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Both my dogs are Havanese. 13 and 11 years old. They're both pretty stupid but damn they've been great dogs.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Always had dogs since I was a kid and have had many different breeds over the years. Have a pitbull now. Looking to adopt another rescue pit or staffy so she has a play buddy.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aw, I love these descriptions. Shame on you guys for not posting pictures though :p

My dog is not much one for training. Not only is he lazy, but he also hates swimming.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ did you really expect a stripper's dog not to be lazy

:)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh he definitely takes after me, hah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ just busting your chops
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    All good. I know I’ve done the same for you, lol
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Does that mean human makes count? Like lil baller?
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Yellow Lab. Female. Attached at the hip whenever I’m home. Best of all never asks for anything.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Had a Goldie until two years ago. People encourage me to get another one but I could never go through losing another.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    flagooner, I never would have pictured you with Havanese. I figured you were more of a lab or golden retriever guy. Those little guys are cute as hell, aren't they?

Of course, my little guy is the most brilliant dog breed in the world: the dachshund! Wiener dogs rule!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I had a dog as a kid - and until I got a dog recently - I didn’t realize just how great they are.

So, yes, I have a dog. He’s a great companion - a great dog - and he provides great support. Sadly, he has a long term chronic illness. They recommended I put him down as a puppy, but I couldn’t do it. He’s going to be 5 soon - and it’s been a challenging 5 years - but it’s been stressful for me - not him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like dogs but haven't had one in about 25 years - agree they're great companions and studies show they are good for one's physical and emotional/psychological health - I just haven't wanted the responsibility of owning one.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Btw I put almost everyone in this thread on my trust list, if they weren’t on it already. Because dogs are amazing.

@cashman That story is so sad. Good on you for having a good heart though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I agree that dogs are definitely a time commitment. I walk mine for at least 40 minutes a day, usually longer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Had dogs most of my life, had to put the last one down in 2007 I was heartbroken I don’t want to deal with that again, and I’m not unhappy that I don’t need to run home to care for a pet, or make arrangements for someone to look in on a dog for me anymore . If I had young children at home I’d always have a friendly dog, but I don’t anymore so it is easier.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You said you didn’t own a dog. Just a t-Rex. Therefore I can’t trust you. :p

I also didn’t trust Daddy Tricks, who also only owns human males.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I had not. It looks like it’s from a DC comic. Comics are not my forte
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - thank you. I’m very lucky to have him. Caring for him is a small effort when compared to the support he provides!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought most strippers owned pit bulls. ; /
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive - I thought that was a requirement - a pit bull, dirt bag boyfriend, a few kids with various baby daddies...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yeah
    @nicespice I uploaded a picture for you
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nah, the stripper dog is a chihuahua wearing a Louis Vuitton collar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7SqRznDrd/…

@25 I like the new avi xD
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice - that is the shit! A LV collar on a chiwowwow - classy! Lol!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Only 1 now, a BIG black lab. Haven't weight him lately but in the neighborhood of 125.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion