tuscl

My last discussion topic - A Toast!

Maus3r
Stredocesky kraj
I'll be somewhere where I can't check the site and closely monitored by people who would love to scream high issue at what I am planning to make my new hobby. I don't really care what they think, but there is a lot they can do to make my life hell, with the right excuse ( but if I dug really deep I am certain I can find worse dirt on them).

I truly appreciate being able to benefit from the accumulated knowledge of this group.

When I return, I hope to be able to write my first article, from experience. I know it's going to bad ass.

I'll be checking for responses until tomorrow morning (just in case there is some last minute wisdom or trade secrets anyone wants to drop on me.)

If you have access to alcohol, I propose a toast, "Here's to getting the most out of life, and creating our own American dreams."

4 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Cheer! From TJ HK.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    For those about to rock, we salute you. And for those with better taste in music, we offer fs and bbbjcim!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Cheers! No alcohol right now but will have some later in the week. Had pizza and fell asleep early. Woke up early and hot. Planning on going back to sleep. 3am is too early to get up and stay up.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    To good men and good discussions!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion