tuscl

Trolls

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
With all of the trolls that have popped up lately, and you guys that find them funny (I’ll admit that I find some of them funny also) if this was “an a la cart” menu and you had to pay to read some of their gibberish, like a premium cable channel would you subscribe to any of them and why?

30 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    daddy tricks and two bits so i can show up at their club and watch as all their hoes swarm to me with their umbrellas cause they know i'mma bout to make it rain.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Pay for them ? Uh, NO ! But I do think that mamisan and tijuana tim are funny. The rest, I could do without.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    mamisam is the single best.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Just kidding.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was asking if you guys would subscribe to any of them and why?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > With all of the trolls that have popped up lately

This is a crazy conspiracy theory. TUSCL has just been experiencing a renaissance of viewpoint diversity.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't pay a red cent to read the drivel the regular members post here, much less the trolls (and at least the trolls are occasionally amusing).

Okay, maybe I would subscribe to the nicespice channel, but that's it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    butt nicespice ain't a troll.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    I've already been accused of being a troll. I'm not.

But if I thought what I was writing was worth money I wouldn't be publishing it here for free.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Diversity indeed
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Daddy Tricks and Mamisan have been nice changes to how I perceive thos forum. I enjoy their comments and posts, though I never reply.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Pay? no way. If I pay, I want beer and food and a naked girl.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Okay, maybe I would subscribe to the nicespice channel, but that's it.”

Thanks two bits xD

@misterwonderful But what if I’m Nicole’s stripper alter ego? After all, I am from the same area she is and I starting posting on this board not too long after she did. Hah.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Mamisan really isn't a troll as far as I am concerned but besides her I tend to ignore the rest of the them.

So no.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    As for me, I’ve been enjoying the trolls. Some trolls are funny, while others have some potential and just need to be nurtured a little more. Just because one isn’t funny, we just need to be patient and feed them just a little more, and I’m sure they will blossom into the troll they were meant to be.

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Mamasan is 1 tijuana tim, brother foghorn and big daddy tricks are funny also!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    If you subscribed to the Juice channel, would it include all his aliases?

That might be a good deal - like getting the 150 channel expanded basic cable package.
  • Nicole 1994
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the love guys.

And Waffle, you are welcome to join me anytime. While everyone else has to pay $5000 to get started, you only need $1000. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Seems to be a message here, no one is willing to pay for trollis, I’m guessing that their entertainment value is very low !
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Daddy, can I just give you BBBJCIM to get started? I don't don't extras, but may as well start somewhere, sometime. Plus, I spent all of my hard earned twerking money on blow and bailing friends out of jail and whatever other stripper stereotypes there are. I actually have never tried coke.)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^Nina said you don't even smoke weed so I figured you were fucking around when you said blow lol.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Damn Waffle you a hard bargaining ho. How many merman clients can you get me?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    tricky daddy claims he got all these hoes and that he isn't pussy whipped but as soon as one offers the slightest bit of validation he lowers his price by $4,000 and then considers dispensing with it entirely for the chance to get his dick sucked

real big pimpin there tricky daddy, i bet you're making bank this way
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Bitches gotta please their pimps, too. Financially and sexually. Plus, pimps need to know how their bitches perform n shit.

(I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just stereotyping.)

Daddy, I'll get customers for you. :*
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't subscribe to anything written/said by anyone here but if I didn't contribute and write reviews I would consider paying for a membership to read reviews to get opinions of clubs I do or want to visit.
    Pay for discussions, nope.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've become addicted to this board, but I'd drop the habit cold turkey if I had to pay.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    It's all pretty low quality stuff regular posters are funnier when they just randomly decide to troll
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm, I don’t think a troll would want the limited audience that payment would require. Plus, then you would have to be careful about not pissing off your customers. Doesn’t seem as fun.

Plus, I enjoy that I can occasionally troll people on here. I don’t do that at work with my customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion